Livorno, Florence Italy

Cruisin' To Your Heart

 

 

TIFFANY

I woke up by the sound of the horn indicating we have already arrived. It is still a bit dark outside and cold too but I feel comfortable warmth beside me. Yuri is back hugging me and I don’t mind, thinking she’s our Yuri. Besides, I was the one who put her there. I turned around, curious if she sleeps like our Yuri but she stirred. I stop and when she did not open her eyes I carefully look at her.

Nope. Atleast not in all aspects. I saw her beautifully and peacefully asleep. I should get up now. But it feels so good. It feels like home. I go back to sleep with a smile in my face.

 

_______

Yuri woke up and was surprised to see her in bed, hugging Tiffany.

What the…? I don’t remember sleeping here.

She peeks at the sleeping girl and saw her fast asleep.

No make-up is definitely better plus all that morning hair.

Tiffany is already awake but pretended to be sleeping to avoid anymore awkwardness.

On the other hand, Yuri found herself smelling Tiffany’s hair.

Hmmmm I must not do this.

Slowly, she lowers down and kisses her bare shoulders lightly, sending shivers to the other girl. ! Yuri realizes what she’s doing and quickly gets up to grab her medication.

Tiffany decided to wake up with the sudden movement of the bed. Best chance.

“I’m sorry. Did I wake you?” Yuri saw Tiffany sitting on the bed after drinking her meds.

Tiffany just shook her head. She was about to speak when they heard a knock at the door.

“Good morning Ms.Hwang. I hope Yuri did not bother your sleep.” Summer entered the room after greeting Tiffany and checked if Yuri already took her meds.

“I..Ahm…no she didn’t…It was just a bit …” Tiffany didn’t get to finish her sentence because Summer interrupted her.

“Whatever that is, let me apologize on her behalf. George is the type of person who…”

“You do not have to apologize for me Summer. I can do that myself if I have to.” This time, Summer was interrupted. “Besides, who apologizes for sleeping in her own room?”

“Fair point well made George.” Summer nodded.

“And what is it about changing from English name and Hangeul name and vice versa? Doesn’t it confuse you?” Yuri directed the question to Tiffany.

“Summer. Yuri.” Tiffany lazily commented, pointing at the other two respectively.

“Whatever you say, mademoiselle.” Summer even bowed slightly to Tiffany.

“You know what, I’m still wondering why Summer is overly nice to you. Well I know you’re SNSD but I still found it weird.” Yuri walked behind Summer.

“Probably because I promised to give her Sica’s number if I feel satisfied.” Seriously where is this argument going? Just then, she saw Yuri winked at her. What does it mean now?

“Well are you satisfied by far?” Yuri asked still eyeing Tiffany expressively. I see.

“Tiffany?” Summer eyed her as well. When she didn’t answer, Summer bowed lowly & apologize once again.

“ I’m sorry for her behavior. I will make sure you’ll enjoy your stay. Please, I will do everything.” Summer continued.

 The other two burst out laughing.

“Aaaah I knew it! You two!” Summer grabbed the still laughing Yuri and wrestled her to the couch. Tiffany laughs so hard at the two. 

“Stop, stop Soo! She will still give you Sica’s number right Tiffany?” Summer stopped and looked at Tiffany to confirm it. This allowed Yuri to escape to the bathroom.

“I will get you KWON!”

 

------------------------------------------

After the morning episode, Yuri and Summer shared their private top deck to Tiffany.

“Guys this is amazing!” Tiffany leaned on the railings and breathes hard.

“It’s up to you. What do you want to do?” Yuri replied fascinated by the very excited singer. She made herself comfortable on her favorite couch and placed their drinks on the table.

“I want to share this to my members. I have an idea.” Tiffany half skipped to where Yuri is. She sits beside Yuri and started videocalling her members.

“Sunny-ah is online.”

 

(A/N: red- Hangeul, normal- English)

 

Sunny: Fany-ah! You destroyed my combo~~

Tiffany: Who else is there?

Sunny: Maknae & Kim choding. My combo~~Aww!

Hyoyeon: Stop whining!

Seohyun: Unnie!

Tiffany: Juhyun-ah look at this.

 

Tiffany turned her camera towards the sea and back to her. The view is really breathtaking. Plus, they have the best spot in the ship.

 

Sunny/Seohyun: Wow daebak!!

Hyoyeon: Fany-ah is that Yuri beside you?

 

Tiffany wanted to prank them but decided against it. She dismissed the idea and later explained the situation.

 

Hyoyeon: Woah daebak! They really look alike. I know what they call those people  “Double-Banger….”

2nySeo: Mwo?!

 

Yuri and Sooyoung understood what Hyoyeon meant and burst out laughing. They talked to each other in English agreeing that Hyoyeon is really that kind of person.

Tiffany: Stop laughing you two. You’re so mean.

Yuri: I’m sorry Tiff. It’s just really hilarious.

 

Sunny: So that’s how Yuri looks like when she’s fluent in English

Sunny: Yul-oppa you’re so hawwt.~~~ *SMACK (Hyoyeon smacked the aegyo queen)

Seohyun: She’s so hot, right Hyo-unnie?

Hyoyeon: She’s so hot nyenye….Yah! Seo Juhyun who you calling hot?

Sooyoung: Anyway Hyo, I think you meant Doppleganger. You must have hung out with Suzy a lot in IY2.

Hyo: same same (while waving her hands to Sooyoung)

Seohyun: Unnie did you just speak in Hangeul?

Sooyoung: I guess so…Did I?

Yuri: Yes you did, pabo! I can’t believe I’m having a videocall with SNSD. Waaah!!

HyoSun: You speak HANGUEL??!!! O_0

SooRi: Neh!!!!  :P

 

 

During Breakfast

“So are you guys happy that you had a videocall with them?” Tiffany asked the other two while munching the last of her panino and seeping her cappuccino.

“I’m not sure about Summer.” Yuri smiled at her and tossed a piece of biscotti with jam in . She was about to get another one but Summer swat her hand.

“I just wish my Jessie was there. Where is she anyway?” Summer sulked and binge in biscotti making Yuri distressed. She wanted some more of that.

“Yes, where is Yoona?” Yuri suddenly asked.

“Yah! We are not talking about Yoona.” Summer put down the plate of biscotti and Yuri immediately get one.

“We are talking about her.” Yuri pointed to Tiffany and her.

“You cheater! You already talked with one of your bias and even slee…ahmm” Yuri cut her off by putting all the cookies into .

“You guys are hilarious. Should we look for them?” Yuri and Summer stopped immediately. They can’t believe they are hearing this. But this is still Tiffany’s vacation. She should be the one getting the treats.

“What about Florence?” Summer asked after successfully swallowing everything, managing not to choke.

“ I think it is more romantic to see Florence in the afternoon. The view of the Arno River from the Ponte Vecchio while the sun set is unimaginable.” Yuri thought aloud.

“So you want your visit to be romantic?” Summer which makes Yuri blush. This time she stuck bread rolls to .

“We should look for my Yoona.” Yuri turned to Tiffany, stressing the MY YOONA part.

“Okay let’s look for Taeyeon then.” Tiffany answered, half joking, half jealous.

“Awww you’re no fun” the two sighed.

“Ooh she’s online.” She immediately called the leader. “Taeyeon-ah!!!! Ooops did I do it wrong?”

“Fany-unnie~!” the other line greeted.

Yuri immediately ran beside Tiffany. “Yoona-ssi!!!” she waved excitedly at her.

“Yuri-unnie? Yah why are you with Tiffany unnie? You said you’re going to school with Sooyoung-unnie. You lied to me.” Yoona pouted.

“Awww kyeopta!!! Tiffany she is so cute!!” the latter rolled her eyes at Yuri.

“Listen Yoona, she’s not your Yul. I’m in Italy right now. She just look like her.” Yuri nodded vigorously.

“And besides, I’m with Sooyoung.” She pulled Summer and waved at her again.

“Sooyoung-unnie? Fany-unnie are you pranking me?” Yoona could not believe her eyes.

“I know right? Where is Taengoo? Why do you have her phone?”

“Ah she’s doing her business. We are out shopping. What is Yuri unnie doing.” Yoona looked closely. Tiffany looked at Yuri and rolled her eyes again.

“She’s fangirling, spazzing, whatever you call it.”

“Who’s that?” a voice from the background asked. Taeyeon came from the restroom.

“Fany-unnnie, Yuri-unnie and Sooyoung-unnie are tricking me.” Yoona talked to her.

“SooRi are in school, how come? Fany is cruising. Manager oppa confirmed it.” She grabbed the phone from Yoona, curious.

“Hello Ppani-ah!!! Yuri? Sooyoung?” She saw the three waving at her.

“See, I told you.”

 

Piazza del Duomo, Florence Italy

“You see I should not be here. You two are completely fine on your own.” Summer sulkingly kicked the pitiful stone out of sight, following the not so awkward YulTi. Yuri cannot stopped talking about Yoona that she had to make her drink her pill.

They stopped walking, turning against the cathedral. “Shall we try calling Jessica now?” Yuri purposely said louder to get Sooyoung’s attention.

Sooyoung who has her head down noticed another pair of nice flats in front of her. She looked up and saw Yuri smiling like an idiot, Tiffany smiling her famous eye-smile and …..

“You were saying Summer?”

 


hmmm don't know what to say. i hate excuses. i in updating. do you still remember the story? okay i'm sorry guys.

finally the tax season is over..........

im gonna shut up now. -__-