Day 2 – Toulon, France

Cruisin' To Your Heart

 

 

After another luxurious breakfast from the chef, Tiffany is ready for a nice day in France.

 

“Bonjour Ms. Hwang. Are you ready? I will be personally accompanying you on your trip today.” Ms. Summer said.

 

“Really?!!!” Tiffany can’t be more thankful because one thing she’s worried about is getting lost.

 

“Wait a minute. Isn’t it too much? Did my manager get you to do this?” she asked suspiciously.

 

“First of all it is my pleasure to accompany you. A lot of staff envy me and wanted my position. And lastly, I had a great deal with your manager, so nothing to worry about.” Summer said coolly.

 

“Oh nevermind. Let’s enjoy today Summer and please call me Tiffany.” She said with an eye-smile feeling comfortable with the girl already.

 

“If you wish…..Tiffany.” Summer said a shade of pink slightly evident on her cheeks.

 

 

 

Summer gave Tiffany a tour in Toulon France. They visited the Tour Royale which was built in the 16th century to protect the port of Toulon. The round shaped building with cannons together with the view of the port from the very top of it amazed Tiffany. They also had a tour in the city where different fontaines can be seen. They visited various museums, boutiques, souvenir shops and hopped from restaurant to restaurant to taste France’s best cuisine.

 

 

3:00pm, Toulon France, outside a boutique

On one of their stops, Summer let Tiffany shop on her own and waited on the benches outside the shop. Although she’s been on this tour for a couple of years, she never gets tired of the scenery around her. France is known for its cultural creation and Paris being the City of Love, everything about this place reminds her of her past.

 

*Riiiiiiinnng, riiiiinnnnggg, riiiinnnnggg

“Hello? Hey buddy, long time no talk. ….Yes we’re here, why?.....You are?....He did that?.....Are you kidding me?” Summer’s face lost all its color upon hearing the news on the phone.

 

“What time is your flight?....Reasonable enough….Okay I’ll see you later. Oh and by the way, happy birthday!...I think I got the ‘almost perfect’ birthday gift for you….Nae, majayo.” She ended tha call and was surprised to see Tiffany standing beside her.

 

“I didn’t know you speak Korean.”

 

“I’m half Korean half English so I know basic Korean. Should we go now?”

 

“You know what? You remind me of Sooyoung. Actually now that I looked closely you even look like her.”

 

“Thank you. She’s amazing. Now where do you want to go?”

 

“Tell me first who your favorite SNSD member is.” Tiffany asked playfully.

 

“Sooyoung and Jessica. Now where to?” Summer playfully answered.

 

“You lead the way.” Tiffany said pouting.

 

Summer just laugh at her childish attitude and lead her to Clock Tower where they will be spending the rest of the afternoon.

 

‘I hope everything goes well. Please don’t hate me Tiffany.’

 

 

 

3:00pm, Toulon France, Five-Star Restaurant

“What’s wrong with her? A birthday gift? It better be good Summer.” Yuri, or better known as George in the business world packed all her things and asked a valet to get her car. She just finished closing a deal with one of the biggest marine company in Europe which took shorter than she’d expected. Apparently, the company originally wanted to work with them and the purpose of the meeting is to renew the undertaking and meet George in advance. Being the professional that she is, she still discussed all the important details and impressed them more. With that, her father took the initiative to cancel her flight later this evening and forced her to take a vacation for the rest of the week. George may be known for being notorious in business but to her family, she will always be their Princess Yuri.

 

“Votre voiture est ici madame" the valet arrived with her car key.

 

"Merci."

 

 

4:00pm Caribbean Princess Cruise

*Random shuffling, clattering sounds

“Change the towels, sheets, everything!!”

 

“Clean the media room. Make sure everything is in its original state.”

 

“Oh my God! Why this does has to happen? Ms. Summer please comeback quickly.” The vice director of hotel services is in panic mode.

 

*Ring

 

“YES?” he can’t help but get shock every time the intercom rings.

 

“She’s already on her way sir.”

 

“. Okay we’re almost done here.” He puts back the receiver then commands his staff. “Everyone, clear out. She’ll be here anytime. We are so dead.”

 

 

At the lobby...

“Good afternoon Ms. Kwon” almost everyone that Yuri passed by greeted her with all politeness.

 

“Where is your boss?” she asked.

 

“She is currently assisting a VIP. Your room is ready mademoiselle.”

 

“Must be some VIP. Make sure she sees me immediately when she arrived.” Yuri proceeded to her room.

 

“Oui mademoiselle.”

 

 

6:00pm, Port of Toulon France

“Thank you for coming with me Summer. I really appreciated it.” Tiffany said sincerely.

 

“Anytime Tiffany. But I doubt if I can still accompany you tomorrow.”

 

They are now boarding the ship which is about to leave in an hour.

 

“How bad, but I guess I will be fine. Ummmmm I’m so tired. Thanks again.” Tiffany waved at Summer and head to her suite.

 

“Ahm Tiffany, wait. In exchange for what I did for you today, can you promise not to hate me whatever happens later?” Summer said apologetically.

 

“Why?” Tiffany looked at Summer wondering but still agreed to do so. “Okay I promise. Bye Summer!”

 

“Thanks Tiffany.” Summer told herself.

 

“Director, the boss said you should see her immediately.” A cabin crew informed her.

 

“Thanks Clarence.”

 

‘Time to explain Choi Sooyoung’

 

 

 

At Tiffany’s suite.

“I miss my bed. Ahhhmm.” She immediately lies on the bed and just relaxes. “Wow! I still can’t believe I’m having this room. Hmmm nice aroma.” She closed her eyes and didn’t recognize the lit candles on the table. A few minutes later, a light snoring sound can be heard.

 

Some time earlier….

After settling her things in her walk-in cabinet, Yuri took a shower to freshen up. Her staff still hasn’t forgotten the things she requires whenever she decided to drop by. She can’t wait to go out there and relax and receive her birthday gift maybe. Kekeke. She went out of the bathroom with her robe on and a towel on her wet hair.

 

“Great! So this is the gift she’s talking about. Wow! You really are something Summer.” Yuri saw a girl lying on her bed and just looking at her back, she can say she’s quite y. She looks at the girl closely and saw that she’s sleeping.

 

“Why does she look familiar?” She positions herself on top of the girl and checks if her thoughts are correct. The girl stirred, opened her eyes and stared at her. Then all she sees next is the ceiling of her room. WTH!!???

 

 

TIFFANY’s POV

Hmmm my room smells really good tonight. I opened my eyes expecting a very nice night only to be shocked by a person hovering over me. Whoever this person is, he smells good. Wait, what will he do to me? I quickly pushed him on his chest thinking that he’s gonna do something when my hands felt weird.

 

“Aaaaahhhhhhh!!!”

 

 

Author’s POV

Yuri who just regained her balance lose the towel that is holding her wet hair.

 

‘Did she just touch my s?’-yuri

 

She turned around to see the culprit and saw her awestruck face.

 

“Yuri? What are you doing here?” Tiffany asked.

 

“Wait, you know me?” Yuri eyed the girl carefully and finally realized why she looks familiar. “Oh well..”

 

“Yuri! You should have told me you’re coming. When did you arrive?” Tiffany hugged Yuri, pleased that she’s here with her.

 

‘First she touched my s and now she’s hugging me.’ - (yuri)

 

“Excuse me miss but I don’t know you, although you look familiar.” Yuri decided to hide the fact that she knew her already. She pushed Tiffany a bit and place a distance between them.

 

“Aishh Yul this is not the time to pull a prank on me.” Tiffany said crossing her arms.

 

Just then there is a knock on the door. Yuri opened it and saw Summer. Summer turned pale upon seeing the situation. Although she already expected this, she still hoped it will be easier to deal with them.

 

“Summer, is she my birthday gift?” Summer face palmed herself.

 

‘Why did you choose to ask that question now Yuri.’ - (summer)

 

“What gift?” Tiffany asked a bit confused.

 

‘Is this the reason why she asked me to promise not to hate her? But this is Yuri.’ - (tiffany)

 

“George there is something you need to know. Just dress first….” Summer addressed Yuri in her business name as they are technically in the office.

 

“Who’s George?” Tiffany is getting so baffled.

 

“Me.” ”She.” Yuri and Summer said together.

 

“But she’s Yuri.” Tiffany said not buying it.

 

“Yes.” “No.” Again, Yuri and Summer said together.

 

Yuri gave a WTF look at Summer but Summer just gave her a shut up look.

 

“Tiffany she’s Kwon Yuri and her English name is George. But she’s not SNSD Yuri. Although they share the same name and she looks a lot like her.” Summer started explaining.

 

“Why is SNSD included….oh so you’re the mushroom.” Yuri decided to tease Tiffany.

 

“Excuse me?” Tiffany said a bit annoyed at her.

 

“George!” Summer yelled at Yuri, her bestfriend and business partner.

 

“What? Isn’t she brighter than mushrooms Tiffany? So you can afford her now huh Summer.” Yuri said smiling playfully at both of them.

 

“What?” Tiffany is losing her patience now.

 

“Shut up man. It’s not like that.” Summer deflected her.

 

“Summer if you could leave the room please, I can’t wait to taste my birthday gift.” Yuri wet her lips playfully.

 

“I told you it’s not like that!” It is Summer’s time to snap.

 

“Uneducated byuntae!” Tiffany screamed.

 

“Woah you dared call me that?” Yuri said obviously offended by Tiffany.

 

“Tiffany please stop. You don’t know what you’re saying.” Summer said still trying to sort things out.

 

“Of course she doesn’t. Well allow me to introduce myself. I’m Kwon Yuri, the owner of this room, this ship and the heir of this company.”

 

“You wish byuntae!” Tiffany said not wanting to accept the fact that she owe this person for a wonderful 2days in the ship. Then she looks at Summer asking her to back her up.

 

“I’m sorry Tiffany but it’s true.” Summer bowed to Tiffany and dragged Yuri to the private stairs to her room and explains everything.

 

“Oh my God! What just happened?” Tiffany said still astonished with the truth.

 

 

 

At Sooyoung's room...

“Oh I think she’ll be good in bed. That y back. I can’t wait to taste her.” Yuri said maniacally.

 

“Yuri, stop!” Summer shake Yuri, slapping her a bit. “Stop. Please stop. Did you take your meds today?”

 

Yuri shakes her head. Summer opened her drawer and took the bottle she reserved for this kind of situations.

 

“Here take this.” Yuri gladly complied. “Now breathe. Slowly. Good. Are you okay now?” She asked Yuri.

 

“I’m fine Sooyoung. Thanks!” Yuri smiled at her, exhaustion evident in her eyes.

 

“I guess you are. Calling me on my real name. Hehe. But you know you’re in trouble now, right?”

 

“I guess. Ahh I can’t believe I just pissed a Girls Generation member. Otteoke.”

 

“Kekeke. You are really okay now. Speaking in Hangul eh?” Sooyoung can’t stop giggling.

 

“Aish don’t forget you still need some explaining to do Ms. Choi.” Yuri used her business tone this time.

 

Sooyoung aka Summer became stiff and looked at Yuri worriedly. “Aish, I know you like it too. Kkabyul.” She said upon seeing Yuri’s dorky expression.

 

“You know me too well.”

 

 

 

The news of the dispute reached Yuri’s parents. To avoid any bad publicity, her mother asked her to apologize to Tiffany for the misunderstanding and tasked her to be her tour guide. Yuri agreed to her parents’ terms and Tiffany is courteous enough to forgive her after a video call from the President of the company, who is a fan by the way. But there is one problem though, and Yuri hasn’t told her yet.

 

 

 

Yuri is someone who cannot sleep in others room.

 


Confused?

Kwon Yuri = George Kwon but not SNSD Yuri

Choi Sooyoung = Summer Choi but not SNSD Sooyoung

This is it for now. Please be good to me readers.....