Day 3 – Villefranche-Sur-Mer, France (Part 1)

Cruisin' To Your Heart

 

9:00am

 

Tiffany woke up late because of what happened last night. But she was surprised to see Yuri groggily sitting on the couch as if waiting for her to wake up.

 

“Finally! With all due respect, please get off the bed Ms. Hwang. I badly needed my sleep now.”

 

What’s wrong with her now? Don’t tell me she didn’t sleep the whole night. That’s ridiculous.

 

Yuri did not wait for Tiffany to respond and throw herself in the bed and slept immediately.

 

Weird.

 

Tiffany takes a shower and thinks of what to do that day.

 

Should I stay inside the ship and just look around? But that will defeat the main reason why I‘m here. Maybe I should wake Yuri up and ask her to accompany me since it is part of her parents’ conditions? But she looks like she hasn’t slept all night. Should I ask Summer instead?

 

She finished her shower still not able to decide on what to do. She heard a slight knock on the door and opened it after securing her robe and towel.

 

“Good morning Ms. Hwang.”

 

“Good morning Summer. What’s with Ms. Hwang? Come in. I’ll just fix myself.” Tiffany opened the door wide to let Sooyoung in while she grabs her clothes to the walk-in cabinet and get dressed.

 

“Aigoo this woman…what a mess.” she heard Sooyoung said while looking at Yuri.

 

“So what do we have now Summer?”

 

“Ah yeah, I was just checking if you two are already up so we can have breakfast together but apparently this kiddo right here is being a lazy bum now.” Sooyoung grab a pillow and was about to hit Yuri when Tiffany stopped her.

 

“Andwae!! Don’t do that. She just slept.”

 

“What do you mean? She entered your room five hours ago.” Sooyoung’s statement formed a crease on Tiffany’s forehead.

 

 

Flashback

 

“That’s it! I’m done being patient.” Yuri stood up. She and Sooyoung are currently at the latter’s room trying to sleep.

 

“What do you plan to do Kwon?”

 

“What a normal room owner usually does. Sleep in my own room.” Yuri hurriedly fixed her clothes and went out of Sooyoung’s room.

 

“You can’t throw her out! You have to be nice to her!” Sooyoung went after her and grabbed her hand as she was about to close the door.

 

“Who said I’m throwing her out? Don’t you ever wish to share a room with an SNSD member?” Yuri blurted, teasing Sooyoung.

 

“I know you Yuri, you only sleep on your own bed. Are you going to transfer her?”

 

“Aisshh this girl. It’s up to me so don’t stress yourself up. Sleep well.” With that, Yuri pushed Sooyoung really hard and closed the door.

 

“Yah Yuri-ah!! Kwon Yuri!!” Sooyoung shouted silently (if it is even possible) avoiding any unwanted attention at two in the morning.

 

End of Flashback

 

 

“I don’t remember her entering the room. All I know is she asked me to get off my bed as soon as I woke up and throw herself in.”

 

“Chincha?...” Sooyoung cannot believe what she heard.

 

“Anyway, you said breakfast?”

 

“Yeah, let’s have breakfast. After you, mademoiselle.”

 

“Aish stop it Summer.”

 

“But we’re in France and you look like a princess.” Sooyoung cheekily smiled.

 

“Are you still not changing your favorite member?”

 

“Nope. Not changing.”

 

“Breakfast then.” Tiffany pouted and they both laughed at their childish act.

 

1:00PM

 

Yuri woke up with a bad headache and the bright sunlight from her balcony make it worst.

 

“Four hours, not bad.” She automatically grabs her toiletries and goes to the shower.

 

“I wonder what they’re doing right now. I have to make it up to her.”

 

 

Villefranche Port - Wine Pier

 

“This is so nice Soo I mean Summer.” Tiffany said while holding the glass of Provencal wine.

 

“I know right? And if it makes you more comfortable you can call me Soo.” She smiled.

 

“Nah. I’ll call you Summer. It fits you more.”

 

“Did you think about what to call Yuri?”

 

“Nope. Ms. Kwon will be appropriate.”

 

“Eeeew  sounds like an old grumpy librarian in middle school. Hahaha”

 

“Hahaha! Well she’s grumpy, suits her.”

 

“But kidding aside I think you should call her George or Yuri if it’s more fine with you. She's not that bad.”

 

“Yuri-shi would be better. But I don’t know.”

 

“Come on Tiffany. Although the incident happened, don’t you think Yuri is also a victim here? Since we let you occupy her room without any permission.

 

“And it is my fault?” Tiffany looked at Sooyoung questioningly.

 

Soyoung raised her eyebrows unbelievably and said “Well partly, since you’re so busy and you don’t have any other time.” mimicking Tiffany’s PA.

 

“Hahahaha. You really are like Soo. She’s very good in imitating people.”

 

“That’s our charm, right?” Summer cheekily replied with a wink.

 

“Aigoo…Let me think about it.”

 

“My charm?”

 

“No, Yuri-shi. Pabo-yah.” Tiffany giggled at Summer’s foolishness.

 

"Ooohh. Here she comes." Summer pointed to Yuri's direction.

 

Tiffany turned around to look.

 

Just what are you, George Kwon Yuri......

 

 

 


I know I'm late and I'm truly sorry. Hope you still enjoy the update.

Be safe guys and give me more love.

Thanks! <3 <3