Europe Here I Come!!!

Cruisin' To Your Heart

 

 

 

“You don’t understand. It is the only available date for her vacation. This is SNSD Tiffany we’re talking about. Please make a way. We’ll pay you double if we have to.” Tiffany’s personal assistant insists.

 

“Unnie tell them I would be willing to accept even the simplest cabin, just to get on that trip.”

 

“No Tiffany. I cannot do that. Especially this time that you’re going on your own.” Her PA said holding the receiver firmly.

 

“Hello?! Yes I’m listening. Is it fine? Are you sure? Okay we’ll take it. Thank you so much! I’ll send you a signed CD and concert tickets immediately.” The PA closed the phone and faced Tiffany.

 

“So?” Tiffany asked curiously.

 

“They gave you the CEO’s suite in exchange for signed CDs and concert tickets.” The PA said proudly.

 

“That’s it? Can they do that?” Tiffany asked.

 

“They said that they can’t but the CEO rarely uses it and this time there is no notice that it will be used.”

 

“Unnie you are jjang!!! Thank you so much!” Tiffany gave her PA a hug then immediately head to her hotel suite to pack her bags.

 

Tiffany had a photo shoot in Barcelona, Spain and was informed by her manager that they’re given a weeklong vacation. Upon hearing the news, she immediately asked her PA to book her on a European cruise.

 

“Europe here I come!!!”

 

 

5:00pm Barcelona, Spain

 

You are now boarding the Caribbean Princess Cruise. We will make sure you enjoy your stay. Thank you for choosing Caribbean Princess. Gracias senoritos, senoritas!!’

 

“Ms. Hwang, this way please.” one valet and one that looks like a high rank crew assist Tiffany.

 

“Thank you.”

 

“Hi I’m Summer, the director of hotel services. You are our special guest so I will attend to you personally.” She said slightly bowing.

 

“Thanks Summer! I owe this to you. This is a very large favor you’ve given me.”

 

“Indeed. And it might cost me a lot. Anyway, I will be leaving you now senorita. Adios.”

 

“Gracias Summer.”

 

Tiffany looked at the room and she can’t believe her luck. She has the best room in the entire ship. There is a private balcony where you can have a good view of the sea, a Jacuzzi, and a mini entertainment room with sound-proof walls.

 

“Wow! The CEO must be a fool for not visiting very often. I can live in this ship.” Tiffany lies on the bed and continue admiring the interior of the suite.

 

“This is just amazing. I should bring all the girls here. Aww I miss them already.” Tiffany stands up and walks to a door leading to the balcony.

 

“WOW!! Nice view!!” she can’t help admiring the view of the nice sunset with the slowly getting smaller port of Barcelona.

 

She went back inside after feeling a bit cold and looked for her things to take a shower. The surprises didn’t stop coz what greets Tiffany upon opening the bathroom door is a fairly spacious marble bathroom for a cabin with a Jacuzzi. She took a lengthy shower and relaxed in the Jacuzzi before finally deciding to go back.

 

7:00pm CEO suite, Caribbean Princess Cruise

 

*Knock knock

 

“Coming!” Tiffany made sure she looks way fine before unlocking the door.

 

“Good evening senorita. Compliments from the chef.” One of the kitchen assistants places the food tray on the table and pulled out a piece of paper.

 

“I’m sorry if I’m being rude, but if you could just give me an autograph, I promise to keep it forever and not say a word until the end of the trip to keep your privacy. Jaebal!!”

 

Tiffany was surprised with their popularity. The crew even tried to speak Korean for her to understand his sincerity. She grabbed the pen and paper and wrote an encouraging message with her signature.

 

“Kamsahapnida!! Gracias senorita!!” the crew bowed and quickly get out of the room obviously spazzing.   

 

“He looks……satisfied.” Tiffany looks at the dish and was happy to see a combination of Catalan cooking and American food.

 

“This is life.” She finished her food and decided to burn the calories a little. She changed her dress and decided to call Ms. Summer on the intercom to ask where the gym was.

 

*Ring ring…

 

“Yes, Ms. Hwang?” unsurprisingly Ms. Summer answered the call directly.

 

“Oh hello. I was just going to ask where the gym is or any place I can burn some calories. Thanks!”  Tiffany hesitatingly questioned.

 

“Ahmmm..actually…if you could just wait a moment I would gladly show you….”

 

“No it’s fine just give me the directions then…..he-hello?”

 

*toot toot toot toot……….

 

“Great! I should go find it on my own.” Tiffany opened the door to find the gym. “OMGosh you scared me!” she backed off.

 

“I was about to knock. Lo siento.” Summer was outside the door and was about to knock when Tiffany opened it.

 

“I told you, just give me the directions.” Tiffany insisted.

 

“And I also told you to wait for me so I can show you.” Summer ignores Tiffany’s ranting and opens the glass door inside Tiffany’s suite leading them to another fairly spacious room with foldable treadmill/mini gym, a huge mirror on the center, full surround sound system and an LED TV.

 

“Here is your personal gym and studio where you can sweat a little while watching movies or listening to your favorite songs. There is an iPhone/iPod dock right there and the remote right here.

 

“Wow!” That is all Tiffany can say. She can’t believe such luxury is given to a person.

 

“Now, I will take my leave. I will be back tomorrow to give you your breakfast. The ship will be on Toulon, France port at exactly 7:00am tomorrow. If you want to tour the place, be ready before that time. Buenas noches senorita.” Summer then took her leave.

 

“ Gracias Summer. Good night.” Tiffany proceeded in exercising a bit then take another short shower and sleep.

 

“See you tomorrow France…..”

 

 

 


Hi! I know I have an ongoing but this story keeps me from updating it. So better write it down. Hope you like it.

Oh and if you try to remember, there is a post saying that Tiffany gave Sooyoung an English name which is Summer. ^_^

Summer = Choi Sooyoung but not SNSD Sooyoung in this story...