Night Before Florence

Cruisin' To Your Heart

 

 

 

“Hello? Summer? Hello!!” Tiffany wasn’t sure if Summer is calling her or she accidentally pressed the button. She shrugged and was about to end the call when she heard her name.

 

“Well Tiffany stated otherwise.”

“She said something?”

 

“I didn’t say anything.” She thought to herself.

 

“I was about to wake you up but she said you just slept. Could it be?”

“What? I waited for her to wake up so I can sleep. It’s not like I can just sleep beside her.”

“Does it mean you only stared at her the whole night?”

 

“She stared at me the whole night? Ewww that’s creepy.”

 

“Of course not!” Yuri said defensively.

“Why don’t you ask her if you can?”

“Sleep with me? Is she kidding me?”

 

“And expect her to agree? No thank you, I’m still a bit sane.”

 

“So am I. Good thinking Yuri.”

 

“There’s no harm in trying. If she agrees, you’ll be lucky. Come on Yuri, she’s still on the top three of your biases.”

 

“I am?”

 

“Why are you pushing it? I only shared a bed with a bolster and you’re asking me to share it with her? What if I accidentally cuddle her while sleeping? What will she think?”

“That you’re dreaming or you like her.”

“She will probably think I’m taking advantage because of what happened yesterday. Gosh I’m so stupid.”

 

“Definitely taking advantage!”

 

“It’s an accident. You have a condition.”

“A bad condition. I will not take my medicine tonight and succumb to work so I will not be bored.”

“You are making me worry Yuri. Just ask her. It’s not healthy.”

“Not happening Choi.”

 

“What condition? Hello? It’s done?” Tiffany looked at her phone not believing she heard them talking like that. She was informed earlier by Yuri’s parents that she’s sick but they did not elaborate. She just remembered asking Summer about it and the only thing she said is that Yuri can be obsessively compulsive. She decided to ignore the call and made her way to the bed but the things she heard bothers her.

 

 

TIFFANY’s POV

 

What am I going to do? Technically this is still her room, her bed and her personal space. I am the intruder here. Who am I kidding? If there is someone who’s making the adjustments it should be me, not her. But I’m not just a normal person no matter how I wished to be one. Should I be afraid or should I pity her because she can be obsessively compulsive? Aaaghh!!! I should call the girls.

 

Tiffany was about to reach for her phone on the bedside table when she heard footsteps coming behind the door. She quickly pretended to be sleeping when the door swung open.

 

“Ms. Hwang? Tiffany-ssi?” she heard Yuri called. She is fighting the urge to look back. “Nice. I can spend the whole night peacefully.”

 

------------------------------------

 

 

“I guess daddy will have to be upset because I’ll be working my off again.” Yuri mumbled.

 

Yuri enters her room and sets-up her laptop to work, but she decided she needs some blood pumping so she headed to the media room to warm-up and get her energy going.

 

“But first I need you my energy pill.” She said while staring at her laptop.

 

Tiffany who is pretending to be sleeping, listens intently to what Yuri is saying. Energy pill? Sunny? Her favorite member is the Aegyo-Queen?

 

She waited for a few minutes and when she heard the door closed, she peeked if Yuri is still around. Seeing that nobody’s there, she gets up from the bed and wanders around the room. She noticed Yuri’s laptop and immediately remembered Summer’s words.

 

“So, that’s why she said I wouldn’t be surprised who your favorite member is.” Tiffany said to herself while looking at Yuri’s wallpaper which is a compilation of Yoona’s best pictures with a ‘My Goddess’ tag in Hangul. “Tch! YoonYul” she scoffed.

 

She opened the media room door slowly, just to take a glance what could Yuri be doing and was surprised to hear a familiar remix. If she remembers it clearly, it was the one that HyoYoonYul danced together with other SM boys in their last SMTown tour dance battle.

 

Wow! She’s more of a Hyoyeon rather than a Yuri in dancing.

 

She was about to close the door when she heard Twinkle playing. Ah , this one I want to see.

 

Yuri started doing every part of the choreography, adding her personal moves that she thought suits the song better. I’ll take that back. Hyoyeon doesn’t do contemporary. Tiffany was blown away with Yuri’s genius dancing sense. She enters the room and watches Yuri up close without even realizing.

 

“Oh God you scared me!” Yuri yelped upon seeing Tiffany. She turned the sounds off and faced her. “I’m sorry if the music bothered you.” She apologized. But I’m quite sure this room is sound proof.  She then realized.

 

“A-ahm. Actually no. I was trying to sleep then I thought I saw you coming so I looked for you. Where did you learn to dance like that? It’s amazing.”

 

“Just some school my mother forced me into.” Yuri said while wiping her sweats.

 

“You definitely should thank your mother.” Tiffany said averting her eyes from the other to avoid an awkward moment.

 

“Well it’s not as if I can use it in business right?” Yuri said, suppressing a giggle.

 

“Still,” Tiffany shrugged. “anyway, I’ll go back to sleep. Aren’t you going to sleep? It’s late.”

 

For a moment, Yuri thought of asking her if they can sleep together but immediately pushed the thought back. Meanwhile, Tiffany is getting nervous either way. If Yuri says no, she’s not sure if she can sleep peacefully knowing the owner of the room is waiting for her to wake up. On the other hand, if she says yes, she will have to deal with sharing the bed with her.

 

“I-I still have a lot of work to do. You should go ahead. I promise I’ll tour you to Florence tomorrow.” She led Tiffany to the door and followed her outside when she noticed her laptop. As quick as her reflexes allowed her to, she closed the thing and shyly turned towards the other girl.

 

“I already saw that one earlier, Yoonaddict!” Tiffany teased, giving Yuri her eye-smile.

 

“Ahh yeah~” Yuri mumbled softly scratching the back of her head, flushed.

 

Tiffany chose to sleep for real while Yuri started working.

 

Nice save Yuri

-------------------------------------------

 

 

Around 3am, Tiffany was slightly awakened and saw Yuri still in front of her laptop dozing off.   She will have a bad headache tomorrow and a stiff neck if I do not do something. She gets off and the bed and walks near her, noticing Yoona’s pretty face once again in her desktop.

 

“Hello there Yoona.” Slowly the screen went black and Tiffany cannot believe she’s seeing her pictures flash animatedly. Apparently, Yuri’s screensaver activated and it is a compilation of Tiffany’s pictures with her best eye smile. Awww Yuri.

 

 

 

 

 


Short update guys. This has been in my laptop for a while and I thought of giving a very long update for you guys but i ended up giving a very long waiting time.

Jaesonghaeyo!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hope you like it.