Visit

Saranghae... Again. 사랑해... 다시.

A/N: I have no excuses guise. I am SO sorry for going on hiatus for like 3 months Dx! But I felt really bad and started writing this chapter a few nights ago, and I figured I'd just post it now, incomplete, just so my lovely subbys have sometime to read.

I will post the full chapter when it's complete, so for now, please enjoy this little intro to Chapter 11 =) The chapter title will change once I'm finished writing and I'll strikeout this message.

- Melody~xoxo

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

September 19th, 2010.

"Ahh~" Seon Yul sighed as she flopped onto her bed at home. She had just finished her late shift at work and was so glad to finally be home. She closed her eyes for a bit before sitting up and heading to the bathroom to wash up. 

After her shower and blow drying her hair, Seon Yul went over to her dresser to brush her hair. ‘Kkeojeo julge jal sara, Geumalbakke nan motae~’.She picked up her phone from the table and her heart skipped a beat when she saw the caller ID. "Hello?"

"Hey Mel~ Hope I didn't wake you."

"No no, I just got out of the shower, so good timing. Why the late night call though? What's up?"

"Whoa, you didn't forget, did you?"

Pause. "Uhm, forget what?"

"You did; I knew it."

Seon Yul scrunched her brows and racked her brain for some specific event she was forgetting. "Oh. OH! Oh my gosh, I completely forgot! I'm so sorry!"

"You're not cancelling on me, are you? Because I'm sort of already halfway there and everything—"

"No! Of course I'm not! When are you meant to arrive here?"

"If everything goes to plan, maybe around 2-3pm tomorrow?"

"Ahh alright. Gosh, you got me waking up early to clean the house: how could you?" she joked.

"Well you wouldn't be in this position if you had remembered I was going to visit now would you?!"

"Yeah yeah, whatever dude. I'll see you soon then?"

"And if you're still asleep by the time I get there, I will climb in through a window."

She laughed before they exchanged their goodnights and hung up. 

Seon Yul set an alarm for 8:00am, making sure to give herself plenty of time to be able to tidy up before her guest of honour arrived.

 

 

Seon Yul finished rearranging the pillows on the couch when she heard the doorbell ring. As she headed towards the front door, she stopped and briefly checked her reflection in the mirror in the hallway. Satisfied, she tip-toed and looked through the peep-hole in the door. She saw her visitor with his duffle bags on the ground looking up and around the exterior of her home. 

She opened the door and smile. "Hey stranger," she greeted as she leaned in for a hug. 

"Hey you~" Deon replied in their embrace. "How've you been?"

"Ahh, chit-chat later. Let's get your bags inside." 

She lifted one of his bags off the ground and waddled back into the house. "Jeez, you don't exactly pack light, do you?"

He laughed and replied, "What can I say? I'm secretly a female on the inside."

"I knew it."

He laughed again. "Here, I've got it. Where to?"

Seon Yul led the way to the guest room he would be staying in. She pointed to the closet. "Closet's empty so you can hang or fold your clothes up and keep them in there. Do you wanna unpack now or should I give you a tour of the house first?"

He dumped his duffle bags in front of the closet. "Tour, thanks. I've been waiting for heaps long to see your place. Clothes can wait."

She took him on a tour around the house, pointing out major "landmarks" that would become necessities for him during his stay here, such as the bathroom, kitchen, lounge room, and Wii. They made their way upstairs. Seon Yul motioned to the closed door just to the right of the top of the staircase. "My parents' room. I've packed up some things but a lot of it's untouched. It's not like I need to use it as a storage room or anything."

A pause followed. "Mel, you're probably sick of hearing this by now, but I'm sorry for your loss. Know that I'm here to keep you company, and you can talk to me alright?"

She smiled at him. "Yeah, I know, and thanks." They took a left to the end of the hallway and she opened the door to her room. "My lair. Excuse the general mess. I was too busy focusing on tidying downstairs."

"It's cool," he said. He stepped in and curiously peered at photos that were arranged on her dressing table. He took particular interest in a picture that showed her with Young Saeng; just one of their many selcas together. He picked up the frame and examined it. "I swear I've seen this guy before..." he said. 

"On my poster of SS501 in my dorm?" she reminded him. 

He looked up from the photo and blinked, trying to recall their not-so-distant former college days. His brows furrowed and his eyes narrowed in recognition, but he spun around to face her. "Why do you have a photo with him like you're BFFs?"

"Because we are!" She rethought her response. "Or at least we were... I don't really know anymore. We knew each other as kids but we sort of lost contact a couple of years ago." Thinking about it made her feel a bit distraught over their slowly diminishing friendship. She hadn't really noticed it, especially with the death of her parents being the main occupying thought in her mind. "I don't even know if he remembers me actually..." He wouldn't have forgotten me... right? The thought suddenly scared her into an internal panic attack. 

"Well if he did, it's his loss," Deon said. Seon Yul had a feeling there was more to his response than meets the ear. Has he always been this flirty?

He cleared his throat to break the silence pause between them. "Guess I'll go unpack now."

"Oh yeah, sure. Then maybe we can go hang out somewhere when you're done?" she suggested. 

"Sounds good. I should be done sometime in the next millennium," he said, still going along with her jab at his heavy baggage earlier. 

She laughed and rolled her eyes as he strolled out of her room and navigated his way back to his room. 

There was an unspoken shared thought as Seon Yul tidied up her room and Deon unpacked: This should be an interesting week...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: [UPDATE] Here's the rest of this chapter as promised! A bit late, I know (and once again, no excuses x[ Forgive me), but at least it's up right? x)

I kinda felt like my story was starting to neglect Young Saeng a bit, so I made sure to include him in this chapter to remind everyone (and myself!) that this is a Saengie story after all. He shall be making a comeback (in my story lol) soon! I'm predicting about 2-3 chapters from here =)

Thanks again for everyone's support, whether you're a subby, silent reader, or just a random clicker coz my title looked interesting or something xD

- Melody~xoxo