The plane ride

~*Young,Wild,and Reckless*~

Madilyn POV

The Car ride to the airport was hilarious! Erin was blasting One Direction through the speakers while nathaniel and nick complained and made comments on every song. Nathaniel had done some fake arm pit farts on the way up  which scared us a little but let a real one rip right as we got to the entrance of LAX airport. I couldnt breathe at all and seriously wanted to punch him in the face when we got out of the car. When we had all gathered in the front of the airport we said our last goodbyes and had those little girly crying moments when said goodbye to our parents.We finally got on the really cold plane and settled down in our seats we would be in the next 12 hours.

I put in my ipod and started to blast BOYFRIEND Love style when Erie tapped me on the shoulder

Erie:Hey Madilyn  what do you want to drink?

I stared up to see a tall flight attendant with a paper and pen

Madilyn: I'll have a Coke please

Erie: Two for me please! (Erie has an obsession with different soda)

Madilyn:ONE for her thank you.(lady walks aways) Erie you are going to get way to many cavities if you drink that much soda! Gosh I'm like your mom some times.

Erie:I'm in college I can drink what I want! and I am not a child! (pouts)

 I thought  Well you sure do look like one

5 hours later~~

Erie:OH MY GOD! I'm so bored!!!

I was drawing on my leg while she says this and look up to see her hitting her againt the window of the plane.

Madilyn:Erie wanna grab another soda with me?

Erie: Yeah I think we just have to walk to the back and ask for another can.

We start to get up when I see a patch of bright silver hair catch my eye twords the back of the plane.I didnt think much of it till I heard Erie start hyper ventilating because she noticed who it was.She quicaly ran back to her seat and grabed her autograph book.I watched her walk up to the man and tap his shoulder.I had not noticed it before but now I was freaking! It was Bigbang!!! There was TOP who was signing Erie's autograph book and smiling quite happily.GD had huge red head phones that clashed with his beautful blue hair that I was constantly in love with.Taeyang was reading a magazine with a white tank top on and his hat turned sideways.Daesung was sleeping soundly with large animal print ear muffs on and snorring.I could not belive my eyes!!! GD had taken his head phones off and was looking quite mad becuase no fans had noticed them yet but he was happy to sign Erie's autograph book. I walked over with a red face and introduced myself.

Madilyn:Nice to meet you.

TOP: I thought no one would notice us on this flight because it was filled with older people but I'm glad you guys are fans

GD:Are you guys going to our concert next year ?

Madylin:We tried to get tickets but they were very expensive

Erie: I begged my parents but we went to your alive tour back in 2012 and  my parents payed for both of us to go back then so they would not pay again

TOP: aw well GD do you have those extra tickets we were going to give to the flight attendents?

GD: Yeah why?

TOP: The flight attendents have no idea who we are why don't we give the tickets to these girls instead?

GD: Yeah that sounds good

He handed us the tickets and I almost screamed! We met my favorite band and we get to go to their concert next year! YAY!Erie thanked them alot and even gave TOP a hug,which he was VERY surpised about but is realy normal as thanks back in California

We silently went back to our seats and waited out another 7 hours till we landed in Korea.We lazily walked off the plane and I totally forget I looked like a mess.I went into the bathroom and fixed my hair while Erie ran and got our taxi to get to the college dorms.I walked out of the bathroom and saw GD walk off the plane.He waved really hyperly at me and I blushed bright red.I was going to walk over and say hi but Erie grabbed my shoulder and pulled me outside to the taxi.