Dancin party time!

~*Young,Wild,and Reckless*~

Erie's POV

That beautiful night. The sky was clear in Seoul with stars hanging over head.We walked out of the dorms both in our outifts.Madilyn was in her dress and her hair was curled perfectly (we tried 3 times ;P) . I was wearing my dress with my hair straight as paper( as i loved it <3) though I knew it would be frizzy by the end of the night. We started to walk to our rental car when two shiny cars showed up. One yellow Lamborghini and a red Ferrari. We were shocked because even though we lived in California and cars like that were supposedly normal,we lived in a small surf town and were never​ allowed to be that close to one. Two gorgeous boys hopped out and walked over to us. My face went white. It was Ku-Chan and Kwang-Sun! The boys stopped and smiled as they soaked in our shocked faces.Kwang-Sun answered our un-asked question.

Kwang-Sun:My dad owns a car store.... we borrowed them for the night.

We both smiled and blushed.The boys grabbed our hands and led us to the cars. I jumped in the red Ferrari and began to gauk at all the gadgets!This car was Amazing!!!! Ku-Chan began to laugh really hard at how surprised I was at the car.I pressed the radio button and BigBang Stupid Liar came on. We both screamed "my favorite band!" at the same time,He liked BigBang!? Was this guy perfect or what? We began to talk about or favorite members and songs and we actually had a lot in commen! T.O.P was his favorite member and Fantastic Baby was his favorite song too! He stared at me for a sec and I swear he winked! God! Why did he have to be so perfect!? We turned the corner of a buissness building and found a bustling club with people all around.We found a parking spot across the street and walked over.The club had huge body gaurds that I was quite afraid of. Ku-Chan flashed something in front of the body gaurds face and we just walked right in. I could hear people screaming from the line about why we got in but I pushed them out of my mind.I wanted this to be the best night ever.The club was kinda weird.The people seemed to all be dancing at the same time and same dance moves.Then I noticed the cameras.They were everywhere! I asked Ku-Chan what was going on.He said..

Ku-chan: It's a secret ;)

Confused, I bumped into a waiter and almost fell on my but Ku-Chan grabbed my hand and pulled me up.

Ku-Chan:You better hold on.

He held out his arm and I almost fainted from embarrisment. I held on tight as we passed through the crowd towards the back of the club by the bar.I noticed people with head sets walking around.

Ku-Chan:Like the club?

Erie: Yeah It is great! but what is with the people with head sets and boxes?

Ku-Chan: Well,that will be answered in a sec.

Erie:Ok but where is Madilyn and Kwang-Sun?

Ku-Chan: Kwang-Sun texted me and said they went to go get drinks and they will meet us in the back.

Erie:Ok but what are we going for the-

HOLY ****! T.O.P! He was standing getting his hair fixed while G.D was sitting and drinking a colorful drink that was placed on the table. Ku-Chan let go of my arm and walked straight up to T.O.P.. Ku-Chan tapped him on the shoulder and T.O.P turned around and smiled.They both hugged and started to talk. Ku-Chan pointed to me a couple of times and I felt kind of awkward just standing there.Ku-chan finally motioned me to come over so I slowely wobbled my way over. He was looking as good as he did on the plane. Though at that time I probably looked like crap : /.

T.O.P: The girl from the plane!

Huh?

Erie: You remember me?

T.O.P: Who could forget a girl like you?

I blushed bright red.Madilyn showed up right at that moment and I ran over to her. I whispered "It's T.O.P and GD" She looked over my shoulder and went so red she looked like a lobster.We both awkwardly wobbled up.

Madilyn: Anyoghaseyo 

 We both bowed 

Erie: How did you pull this off this is amazing!

Ku-chan: I have my ways....

 Ku-chan smiled and winked at me he put his hand out towards me. I grabbed it and we both walked away to go dance to a BIGBANG song that was playing in honor of TOP and GD.

Madilyn's POV

As we pulled up to the club I was amazed how in the world did the guys pull thins off. Then I saw the line. We would be there until next week if we waited in that line. Then Ku-chan just flashed something to the huge bodyguards and all four of us got inside.

Madilyn: How did you....

Kwang-sun: Don't worry we're fine 

 He smiled then I knew we were fine. So he pulled me over away from Ku-chan and Erie to go grab a drink. I couldn't believe I liked Kwang-sun he was so sweet, he was funny, and he was so cute. Can anyone get more perfect 

Kwang-sun: So what do you think, to much? 

Madilyn: No its fantastic!

The night just kept getting better and better turns out the boys surprised Erie and I by seeing GD and TOP. When I asked how they both just smiled and changed the subject I didn't think much of it. All four of us walked on to the dance floor and stared dancing to BIGBANG. After a little while my feet started to hurt and that's when I saw it. I could tell this was gonna be and intresting ride home afte that. Ku-chan and Erie were at the bar drinking drink after drink I could tell they were drunk when Erie started to think she was Mary Poppins because she had a small drink umbrella. 

Madilyn: umm.... Should we go over there?

Kwang-sun: go over where what's.......

 I could tell he had just noticed his overly drunk friend when he was about to fall out of his seat. 

Kwang-sun: oh my .... Yes we should ... Maybe it's time to head back.

Madilyn: Ya I agree I'm getting a bit tired myself 

 We went over and grabbed Ku-chan and Erie almost having to peel them off the ground and we headed outside. As we got outside Kwang-sun notices something's wrong. There were two police cars were our cars were. Kwang-sun walked up to and asked them in Korean what was going on.

Madilyn: umm... Kwang-sun what's going on? 

Kwang-sun: they said the cars were stolen...

Madilyn: What? I thought you said that you asked your dad if you borrow the cars??? 

Kwang-sun: well I technically didn't ask him....... 

Madilyn: What!? Are we going to get arrested?! 

Officer: don't worry I speak English, and no your not we found this young mans I.D in one of the cars and returned the cars to his father.

 I could tell Kwang-sun was embarrassed. He was bright red and twiddling his thumbs 

Officer: I'm sorry you'll just have to walk home. 

 Kwang-sun and I looked at each other and then back at Erie and Ku-chan who were both hanging on each other asking if a monkey would win a battle against banana or would the banana win. Kwang-sun and I both sighed and started to walk back to the college. Erie  was holding on to my arm so tightly that I almost fell over 

Erie:  Ku-chan come skip with me!!!!!

Ku-chan: OK!!!! 

Erie stopped and grabed Ku-chan's hand and she pulled off her heels and started to skip away with Ku-chan. After I had let go of Erie noticed that Kwang-sun was holding my hand! I looked at him and then remembered that he was making sure that Erie wouldn't make me fall. I looked back down at our hands 

Kwang-sun: Oh I'm so sorry I didn't mean to ... I mean ...umm .... 

Madilyn: Don't worry about it 

I smiled at him and kept walking with kwang-suns hand in one hand and my heels in the other. After another few blocks we made it back to the collage safely said our good nights and dragged both of our drunk friends into our dorms.