Meeting them

~*Young,Wild,and Reckless*~

Kwang-Sun's POV

I was waiting outside the principals office, as I was usually called to do on account I was the treasurer for the school. I was called in and sat in front of the principals desk.

Principal:Hi Kwang-sun how are you today?

Kwang-sun:Good is there anything you need me to do today principal?

Principal: Yes we have two foreign exchange students coming today, they are Erie and Madilyn and I would like you to show them around.

Kwang-sun: I can do that ma'am but what about the president? Isn't that his duty?

Principal:The president is sick with the flu and won't be back until next week.

Kwang-sun: Then I will show them around. Where will they be dropped off?

Principal: Outside the dorms,but don't be late they will be here at 5:30.

Kwang-sun: Yes  Ma'am

I stood up from my chair and bowed then walked out of the room.I thought on my way to my room how the foreign exchange student would look.Were they male or female?Did they blond hair like Ku-Chan ( natural of course not like his  bleached blonde hair)? I opened the door to my room to find a frantic Ku-Chan rummaging through my stuff.

Kwang-sun: YAH! what are you doing with my stuff!

Ku-Chan: Where is my ramen!

Kwang-sun:Oops...Well you see Ku-Chan...I was a bit hungry last night..and I saw your ramen and I-

Ku-chan:YOU ATE MY RAMEN!

Kwang-Sun:Oh God!

I ran out of the room at full speed laughing along the way while I heard Ku-chan yelling at me from behind.I ran along the cafeteria and hid behind a vending machine and watched Ku-Chan run by.I checked my watch to see if I could grab a bite to eat since I was by the cafeteria and noticed it was 5:45.Oh No! I was late to pick up the foreign exchange students! I ran back the way I came and out to the front of the dorms.The exchange student were no where to be seen! God,the principal was really going to kill me this time. I ran along the corridors till I saw a flash of blond hair.I ran down that hall and stopped in the back of them.

Kwang-Sun: Are you two Erie and Madilyn by any chance?

The two girls whipped around and there faces were really blank.The blond girl looked at her friend with amazement like I was some sort of god.After a few seconds of staring,both girls nodded and smiled. I started to walk them towards their dorm.

Kwang-sun:You two are from America Yes?

Madilyn smiled and nodded.Wow i couldn't believe how pretty she was.Her brown hair was short but she had beautiful blue eyes that shined every time she smiled at me. UH! Kwang-sun! Get a hold of your self! Your supposed to be showing these girls around not goggling over them.Once I had calmed myself down a little I noticed Madilyn ask Erie is she was ok. Her face was turned down one of the corridors  and she had the same expression of when she saw me.Oh no! My face turned completely blank.It was Ku-Chan! He noticed the girl and then saw me.He started running over here.

Ku-Chan:KWANG-SUN! I'VE BEEN LOOKING EVERY WHERE FOR YOU!

Kwang-Sun:SHH! Ku-Chan people are trying to study!

Madilyn:Um...What is going on here? I'm a little confused

Kwang-Sun: My apologies Erie and Madilyn meet my roommate,best friend,and music partner Ku-Chan.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ku-Chan's POV

That stupid kwang-sun! Eating my ramen like it is his! >:3 I was running out of breath as I passed the vending machines so I ran to the nearest drinking fountain down the hall. After taking huge gulps I started to walk knowing Kwang-sun probably stopped running by now too.I stopped to look at a local poster about a new club when I heard a familiar voice.I turned my head down the hall and noticed something beautiful.A girl, obviously foreign, blond hair and blue eyes. Wow she was amazing....Kwang-sun! He was standing right behind the blond girl staring at me with a blank face.I started to run over.

Ku-Chan: KWANG-SUN! I'VE BEEN LOOKING EVERY WHERE FOR YOU!

Kwang-Sun: SHHH! Ku-Chan people are trying to study!

The blond girl and her friend looked a little scared so I decided to calm my voice

Brown haired girl:Um....What is going on here? I'm a little confused

Kwang-Sun:My Apologies Erie and Madilyn,meet my roommte,best friend,and music partner Ku-Chan.

The two girls bowed and smiled.They both introduced themselves.The brown haired girl was Madilyn and the blond was Erie. We started to walk them to their dorms.The girls walked in front of us while they talked about the scenery in confusing English.I was walking next to Kwang-sun and I leaned over to ask him...

Ku-Chan:Do you like Madilyn?

Kwang-sun:What?!

Kwang-Sun blushed bright red but didn't say anything else.Well,I know who he likes.

Ku-chan:Hey I saw this poster for a great club why don't we ask them to go with us?

Kwang-Sun:Yeah...that sounds good. But why don't we ask them to hang first before we ask them out on a date.

Ku-Chan:Ok you ask them when we get to their door.

Kwang-Sun: What why me!?

Ku-chan:Because you are better at talking then me. Come on man just do it

Kwang-Sun: Fine..

We reached the girls dorm and Erie quickly walked inside which made me kind of dissapointed since I didn't get to say good night but Madilyn said she didn't feel good.

Kwang-Sun:Ummm.....I was just wondering....... if you guys wanted to hang sometime? I mean you Dont have to if you don't-

Madilyn:We would love to hang with you guys.

Kwang-Sun smiled really bright and Madilyn waved us good night. We started to walk away but once we heard the door close we freaked!

Ku-Chan:OMG we have dates with foreign girls!

Kwang-sun:I Know! I Can't belive they said yes o.o

Ku-Chan:HAHAHA XD

We got to our room and went to bed but stayed up to talk about what we do tomorrow.