Day1: College

~*Young,Wild,and Reckless*~

eries POV:

 We were both jet lagged that much i knew but the one thing Madilyn and i couldnt believe was that we met and talked to BIGBANG! As we pulled up to the college all those jittery, and happy feelings had dissapperd. Now we were just nervous, we had worked so hard to get there now we were actually here. I looked over at Madilyn she felt it to but she just didnt want to admitt it.

Erie: Hey madds? you ok?...

Madilyn : ya... im good you ready to go in? it looks like the driver is getting mad that we're not getting out.

I laughed we got out with smiles on our faces, paied the driver and walked up to our new home. We both took a deep breath and walked in. the school was beautiful just how we had imagined it but, after five seconds of just wondering we were completly lost.

Madilyn: i thought we were doorm 506?

Erie: I thought it was 406? Oh god ....

Madilyn: crap we're lost? at least we dont have classes for the next week so we can settle in...Right?

Erie: ya i guess so ....

Kwang-sun: hello are you two Madilyn and Erie by any chance?

I looked over at Madilyn but she didnt see me because she was looking straight at the guy, I could tell she thought the same as me. Who ever this guy was he was SO hot! After a few seconds of just looking at him Madilyn and I both nodded and then smiled

Kwang-sun: I'm sorry I didnt find you earlier i'm Kwang-sun I was asked to show you around.

he smiled and we smiled back he gestured to follow him and we did.

Kwang-sun: You two are from America yes?

Madilyn replied with a smile that we were, then she looked over to me but I couldnt speak.

Madilyn: Erie? Hey you ok?

I was perfectly fine ,i just couldnt believe what i was looking at. There was the cutest guy i had ever seen! He was just down the hall, he had bleached blonde hair and the cutest face,but i had to stop staring i probaly looked like a moron just standing there. Then i realized that Madilyn and Kwang-sun were looking at me like i was crazy. I focused back on them and then Kwang-sun looked over to where I was looking and his  face completely whitend with shock

ku-chan: KWANG-SUN!!!! IVE BEEN LOOKING EVERYWHERE FOR YOU!!

Kwang-sun: Ku-chan SHH! people are trying to study!

Madilyn: umm... whats going on here? im a little confused...

Kwang-sun: My apoligies Erie and Madilyn meet my room mate, best friend, and music partner Ku-chan.

Madilyn and i both bowed with respect and he bowed back. I smiled when he glanced at me I  started to blush a million shades of red. They both showed us to our dorm and I walked inside fast because of embarrassment, but Madilyn satyed out a little longer and came in after a few mintues.She walked in with the biggest smile on her face.

Madilyn's POV 

I could barely talk with out stuttering, but i couldn't help it! I was talking to the two hottest guys i've ever seen!  We got to our dorm room and erie ran inside but I stopped in my tracks when I heard his voice from behind me.

Kwang -Sun:Um.... I was just wondering.....if maybe you and erie wanted to...hang out some time before classes start you know?.....I mean you don't have to if you don't-

Madilyn: We would love to hang out with you guys.

He looked up at me with a bright smile and I smiled back. I waved good bye and backed up into my room and  they walked away.

Erie: whats up with you? 

i just smiled and looked up at her

Madilyn: Hes so cute...

Erie: Kwang-sun? I think he looks like a mix between Minho from SHINee and Jin-young from B1A4 but really tall... but ya he is quite the hottie ;)

We both laughed. It was true he was so charasmatic and he was tall but i didnt mind he's so amazing.

Erie: I think Ku-chan is really cute!

Madilyn: I knew it! he looks like Jeremy from you are beautiful..... in which you had obsession with him for quite awhile......but yes he is cute

We laughed a lot more. After a litte while  of girly conversation we both got ready for bed.

Madilyn: *yawn* hey Erie i forgot to ask do you want to go hang out with Ku-chan and Kwang-sun?

Erie:  Well duh! were you not here this whole conversation?

Madilyn: haha ya.ya ok i'll go ask Kwang-sun what we'll do tomorrow.

Erie and I both fell asleep.