Club clothes!

~*Young,Wild,and Reckless*~

Erie's POV

 After Madilyn told me that Kwang-sun and Ku-chan wanted to go out I almost had a heart-attack! I hadn't even know him for a day and I could tell that I already have feelings for Ku-chan, they weren't strong but they were there. Madilyn woke up early and went out for some coffee .When she came back she ran to her closet like a crazy person.

Madilyn: I HAVE NOTHING TO WEAR!!

Erie: What do you mean? Where are we going with them?

Madilyn: Honey we are going to a club! But I really have nothing to wear Eh......We gotta go shoping!

Erie:  Huh!?

Madilyn grabbed me by the arm and pulled me out the door. She didn't even care that we were wearing our sweatpants and sweatshirts ,we ran down to this little botique and walked inside trying to catch our breath.

Madilyn: Ok ok ok... we have to find the perfect club outfits!

Erie: Madds dont worry, we have time, when are we going anyway?

Madilyn: TONIGHT!

Erie: WHAT? MOVE OUT OF MY WAY HONEY I GOTTA FIND ME SOMETHING HOT!

We both laughed our butts off and started franticly running through the racks pulling out anything that caught our eye. Madilyn's sense of fashion is a little bit different then mine but we were still able to help eachother out. After almost an hour of searching we still hadnt found one thing.

Madilyn: Ok I'm about to give up and go in my pajamas!

Erie: No no no we'll find something dont worry we just have to look a little longer.

Madilyn: Errrr.. o.o

Madilyns face went completly blank.

Erie: Madds? What are you .....o.o

Then I saw what she was looking at. It was the best dress I had ever seen. It was a turquoise, one sleve,tight around the bottem,that also came with black heels with a small bow on the toes and absoloutley perfect! I almost couldnt believe it.

Madilyn: Er... Do you see that dress?

Erie: ya....

Madilyn: Bet it's 140$ at most, it's too perfect... that would be the best dress for you!

I walked over to it and looked at the price I was amazed!

Erie: MADDS ITS ONLY 20 DOLLORS!

Madilyn: You have got to be kidding me?!

Erie: NOPE!

I smiled went to the dressing room and tried on. It was perfect in every way. I looked up at Madilyn and felt bad we didnt find a dress for her.

Madilyn: Hey you buy it, im gonna wait outside.

I felt kinda bad for but what could I do? We didn't find anything except this dress. I went up  and paid for my dress and walked out ,but Madilyn wasnt there. I thought she was going to wait for me but she was no where to be found. I started to worry so I walked back towards the school. Now I was really worrierd I even tried to call her and she didn't answer. Before I knew it I was back at the dorms. I ran upstairs to our room and she wasnt there either. By now I was freaking, had she been kidnapped, was she hurt? Questions were racing through my mind like crazy then I heard foot steps I quickly turned around, it was Madilyn

Erie: What the hell?! Where were you! I thought you said you were going to wait outside the shop!

Madilyn: I was .... but I dropped my wallet and when I picked it up I saw this other store. I went in and found the perfect dress!

Erie: WELL YOU LITTLE.....wait you found a dress?

Madilyn: Ya it was a good deal too I was pretty excited. I ran outside right after but you were already gone.

Erie: Whatever don't mind that let me see your dress!

 She ran to her room and grabbed a small plastic yellow bag and pulled out her dress.OMG! It was amazing! It was so cute! It was a strapless,black and pink, flowered dress that came with tan wedges.

Erie: Well dont just stand there let me see you try it on!