2PM's Being Social!

He's Just A Pretty Boy... Right?

“You can really hold your liquor,” Junsu says in surprise. He’s already blinking hard and giving a slightly goofy smile.

            2PM and I are chatting and laughing, and when waiters bring around drinks, Junsu and I keep getting refills. I don’t get drunk easily, but still I drink slowly and constantly turn my face away from my uncle to drink, as expected.

            I laugh. “Maybe you should slow down a bit, Junsu!”

            “She’s right, you know,” says Chansung, who comes up behind his hyung. “You really can’t handle alcohol. Remember what happened—“

            Junsu spins around and covers Chansung’s mouth with one hand, still holding his champagne in the other. “Yah! Don’t say anything else or I’ll cover you with toilet paper and shaving cream when you sleep!”

            Chansung mumbles something around his hand that sounds like “Just cover me in bananas and I won’t bother you!” I laugh so hard that I need to hold my sides.

            “You guys look like children. Remember,” Wooyoung says, coming up next to me, “we’re at the lady’s party. AND in public.” He raises an eyebrow at the two of them.

            Chansung gets Junsu’s hand off his face. “Ah, Wooyoung, she’s laughing isn’t she? All I care about is her having a good time!” He looks to me and gives a shy smile. I return it with a large grin, and he chuckles and goes back to calming down Junsu, who’s claiming he’s seeing two of the maknae.

            “It’s alright, Wooyoung,” I say to him with a smile. “I want everyone to enjoy themselves tonight!”

            He gives a little bow, and it seems more like something you’d see in England because he puts his hand on his heart. “As you wish, my lady,” he says and looks up at me. My heart flutters, and I try my best to not let him see that I’ve just swallowed hard. He seems to have noticed because he laughs and straightens. “Taec isn’t the only one who speaks English.” He gives a wink.

            I laugh out of embarrassment, and I can feel my face heating up. These boys are so… strange…

            “Yoonjung,” my uncle says, coming up and patting Wooyoung and I on the shoulders. “How are the two of you getting along? Just fine?” He smiles and looks at me with a wink, and I get the hint; “Is this the boy you want?”

            I smile. “Just fine, Uncle,” I say. “Everyone in 2PM seem really interesting.” I look back to Wooyoung, who’s smiling hopefully. “It’s been really nice chatting with you all! I think now’s the time for me to go welcome some of the other guests.” I smile.

            Wooyoung gives a little bow in goodbye. “It was nice talking to you, Yoonjung!” I smile and bow back, and my uncle offers me his arm once again.

            We start to leave into the crowd, but I stop and turn back to 2PM. They all look up at me. Taecyeon looks up slowly from his clenched hands; he’s sitting down on a bench next to the wall, and his elbows are on his knees, his hands clenched together. What was he thinking about? I wonder.

            I smile at them all. “I really enjoyed talking to all of you, and I can’t wait to see you all again! Thank you for your best wishes!” I bow and then quickly straighten, still holding my smile.

            The boys all bow back. “Annyeong!” Junho says cutely in goodbye, with a wave and a smile.

            I look at Taecyeon one last time before I leave. He slowly stands up, and as I’m about to turn my back, he bows to me. He looks up at me, and I don’t understand the look on his face. It’s almost a mix of pleading and embarrassment. I don’t get him… One minute he’s all macho, and then the next… He seems… so cute…

            I smile quickly at him and let my uncle once again carry me through the crowd of people. I rub my cheeks, where blush had accumulated from Taecyeon’s pleading look. This must be bad for my health…

////////////////////

HEY! I know my last chapter was super short, and I actually don't have many subscribers, so i want to try updating more regularly :) please, if you've read this, leave a comment 'bout what you think I should do for this fic! any advice is appreciated!!!! :) <3