Meeting The First Boys

He's Just A Pretty Boy... Right?

 

I wish--!

            Everyone immediately cheers and applause erupts in the ballroom. My uncle claps along with everyone else, and then tells one of the servants to cut the cake. Some people come up to me and give me their best wishes, and I thank them, all the while wiping fake tears out of my eyes.

            A couple younger boys come up to me. "Happy birthday!" the one in front says. He gives a little bow in greeting. The first thing I notice is his big nose. "Of course, you probably got that like fifteen times already!" He laughs.

            I laugh as well. "Still, getting new people to wish me happy birthday is nice. Thank you," I say, also bowing my head a little.

            Another boy takes my hand and kisses it. "It's a pleasure to meet you," he says softly, looking up at me. "Happy birthday." My heart flutters at this, and it doesn't take much acting to fall over myself thanking him.

            “Seungri, that’s playing dirty! Give everyone else a chance, too!” another boy huffs. The boy named Seungri gives a big laugh and stumbles out of the way, because the boy behind him has pushed his way forward. He pouts at Seungri. “God, you’re such a hog!” He looks at me and immediately composes himself. Big-Nose is laughing at the two of them, and then he mouths to me, ‘They do this all the time’. I giggle. “Hey,” the pushy boy says calmly to me, with one of the cutest smiles ever and a little bow. “I’m GD. Happy birthday!”

            I laugh again. “Uh, thanks. I take it you’re always so… er…. Pushy?” He looks offended, and Seungri and Big-Nose burst out laughing. “I mean, uh, no, that’s not, uh, I---“ I stutter.

            “It’s okay,” Big-Nose says. “You just burst his ego, that’s all!”

            GD looks back at Big-Nose. “Daesung~ah! That’s so mean!”

            Daesung laughs harder. “Sorry, hyung! I had to!”

“Yoonjung!” my uncle’s voice calls out. I look behind me to see him coming through the crowd of socializing older people and cake-eaters. He reaches the boys and I and pats my shoulder. “There you are! I wanted to see how you were getting along!”

            “Just fine, Uncle,” I say with the sweetest fake smile I’ve ever made. “Actually, these boys were just wishing me happy birthday.” I gesture to the three silly boys who all straighten at the man of the house’s presence.

            “Annyeonghasaeyo!” they say in unison and bow a full ninety degrees to him.

            My uncle does a little awkward bow to them too. “Ah, yes, I know you boys! Yoonjung, don’t you have some CD’s by them upstairs?”

            I hesitate, thinking back to the entire display of boy band CD’s on my shelf. I look back at the boys closely. With a gasp, I notice a bit too late who they were. “Omo! You’re Big Bang!” I give a small, embarrassed laugh. “How did I not see that?”

            The boys laugh too. “That’s okay,” GD says. “I’d much rather this reaction than you go all ‘fan-girl-squeal’ on us!”

            I laugh again. “I think I only have one CD by you guys, and I’m sad to say I don’t know much about you, but…” I look around, and then back to them. “I thought there was five of you, not three?”

            Seungri nods. “Yeah, TOP and Taeyang are chatting with another group. I’m sure you’ll stumble on them sooner or later.”

            “Ah, I see. Okay then.” I smile at them.

            “Well,” my uncle inputs, clearing his throat. “I’m sure you want to go meet some of the other people who’ve shown up, right?” he asks innocently, pointedly looking at me.

            I get the hint. “Of course!” I look back to the three boys. “It’s been a real honor and pleasure in meeting you! Thanks for your best wishes!” I give a little bow.

            GD stares at me for a moment longer than the others, who have already bowed and said goodbye. He grins, bows, and then follows the others off into the crowd of people.

            “Alright, Uncle,” I say, looking up at him with a smile. “Who else would you like me to meet?”

            He offers me his arm and I take it. “This way,” he says with a twinkle in his eye. “I’m sure the next people will be just as interesting!”

////////////////////

Hi again! I was planning on uploading one chapter a week but I wanted to upload this as soon as possible because nothing really happened... So ya....

Big Bang! WOOT~! I don't know their personalities very much (but I'm still a big VIP!!!) but most of them won't be in the story in the future anyway *whew* (sorry fellow VIPs... find a new temporary band to love for this story xD) anyway sorry for spoiling but I just wanna be very clear that I have NO clue where this story is going!! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PRETTY PLEASE fellow authors leave some suggestions for plot twists! It takes two seconds, and i'll answer with feedback on how yer advice was!!! :) I need ideas for the mystery guy that Yoonjung is so looking forward to meeting!! (I have a back-up plan but I would like to know who you think it should be!!)

I still don't know how to upload the main image... help...?

*bows humbly* ghansahamnida!!