Chapter 5

We Should End..?

Kai looked into your eyes, but it was different this time. This time there was just.... nothing. There was no sense of hurt, pain, anger, hate... nothing. They were just empty.

The place was silent, without even the slightest sound of a breeze. It sent a shiver down your spin. For the first time... there was no pain. No pain a little rain can't fix.

HIs eyes were empty... and so were yours. You sighed and tucked your hands into your pockets, looking away from him. Kai sighed silently and did the same, looking down at the ground. Was there anything left to say? He reached his hand out toward you. You stopped for a moment and started at it, trailing your eyes back to him. Your eyes went back and forth until he finally got it.

Kai pulled his hand back and turned to his side to walk away. Before his entire form left, his deep voice spoke lowly to you. "I would say see you around, but I know I wont. Goodybe."

Those words lingered through your head, but didn't in the slightest bit make you cold.

"We're over."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

--

Yeah, about that, HAPPY APRIL FOOLS DAY! I didn't wanna end it that way. I mean, sure that was my idea at first, but I wouldn't do that to you guys. I'm still kinda going through a hard time, BUT I still owe you guys a good story^^ So, stick with me until then? Oh! and Happy Birthday Lei^^ I love you triplet~~~~

I'll delete this later so it makes sense later when you read things.