Chapter 3

We Should End..?

Okay! So I've been away for Christmas in Vegas, and had no internet for a while.Although~I did have my laptop. So I decided with my free time(Ha free) and apart from my wonderful book that I got, to writer another chapter here. Hope you guys enjoy and that it isn't too bad.

-

Our eyes met from across the room of surprised expressions. I took a moment and tried to take in what had happened. First was the falling of all the hot coffee onto the floor, the synchronized gasps of air from the room, all the way to the moment of silence and the strong arms holding yours to keep your body from the floor. Every detail seemed to form together into a scene that you could only figure in a drama. Yet here it is, happening right before your eyes and Kai seemed to have the staring role in this hectic situation.

 

I opened my mouth to try and say something, anything- anything to make this situation ease up or less awkward than it was before. How did I feel so weird by the sight Kai must be seeing? Just look at me, with my hair in my face like I was just attacked by some demon, mouth hang open from a silent scream that fought to escape my lips and to top it all off, I had two strong arms from random guys to hold me up from the floor. I bet I look crazy, don’t I?

 

Kai’s eyes moved away from mine and he rose to his feet. That moment where it looked like he had a sliver of care, ended and he was now back to making me feel like a stranger that he never once had seen before in his life. My throat scratched and voice cracked out a small whimper, trying to catch his attention, without satisfaction. Deep down, somewhere, I was hoping that I’d be able to say something, call out to him, and get that form of Kai that I once knew. I wanted Kai back to noticing me. Whether it meant it had to be him in tears at the sight of me like the last time we talked, or just as somebody who treated me like a stranger would at first meeting.

 

Why couldn’t I just let that happen? Kai walked out of the room, bowing to s as a goodbye, and didn’t bother to look back at me before he was out of sight. I guess we’re really over aren’t we? Maybe it’s time I try to accept it and shut up that part still inside of me.

-(P.OV. end)

 

The two men helped you to your feet, and thankfully were kind enough to help you clean the coffee spills from the floor. In your hand you had a couple napkins, and tried to wipe some of what was left over on your work shirt. One of the women offered to accompany you to the bathroom to see if they could do anything for the stain to loosen up and come out. You just didn’t want anybody with you; you wanted to be alone and never see anybody again after that mess of a situation.

 

“No, thank you for offering, but I think I got this on my own,” you said with a smile. They understood completely and smiled as you went off on your own.

 

The hallways were empty, and in your own world, completely silent. You held your forehead with your fingers, rubbing your temples gently trying to take in all that happened. You were clumsy today when you were already late for work as well as waking up late in the morning after a terrible dream that left tears on your face. To top it all off, Kai was now never going to talk to you again, and you have a nice huge new stain on your favorite shirt.

 

‘Could this day get any worse?’ you thought to yourself with a mumble and groan. The frustration was starting to give you knots in your back and shoulders. This was not fun for anybody.

 

Suddenly, you felt a pair of arms grab onto your shoulders, pulling you back and against the wall beside you. Your eyes shut tight in reflex and your hands clutched tightly in front of your chest, afraid of who it must have been or what you did wrong. Dear maker, you would hate if you ended up being fired from your job after an already terrible day.

 

“You’re out of it. Are you okay?” a familiar voice asked you. Familiar voice. You knew this voice… maybe too well. Your eyes slowly eased open and your mouth went dry at the sight of who was right in front of you.

-

There ya go~my lack of an update, but enough for another part of the story. Oooo what shall happen next?~^^ Leave me a comment and while you're at it, tell me about your Christmas^^ I hope it was as good if not wayyy better than my own^^

Now to leave you with a gif of Kai~ (gif's not mine)

F.M.L. Excuse me while my insides explode over Tao and Xiumin in this gif *_* /has no bias toward Kai