Chapter 1

We Should End..?

Whoa! Let me just take the time to say whoa because I actually got a whole two subscribers :D Thank you, you guys, really, you have no idea how much that meant to me. You really made me wanna keep going with this story^^ Anyway, I first came up with this while listening to 4Minute's I'm Okay. You should totally listen to it~Anyway! Here's my first official chapter, hope you guys enjoy it~Remember it's Kai and you, loves of each other's lives. Isn't that a sweet feeling? /totally still not a Kai fangirl

The alarm of your clock went of, causing you to wake with a groan. You looked over through lazy half opened eyes and finally banged the device the right way until it turned off. With a sigh, you turned over on your other side, extending your arm over to the other side. Your eyes opened up more, waking up completely. It was colder than usual... that's right. 'Ugh, I don't have time for this. No, not now,' you thought to yourself and got up out of bed, stumbling over to the kitchen to get yourself dressed and ready for the day.

"Yah! Don't do that!" Kai looked over at you with his bright, lit up but clueless look.

“Hm? I wanted to get you something special though; you said you liked this one right?” Kai smiled at you, holding your waist to keep you away from his hand where he kept the small bracelet. Why bother fighting with him? He never really paid attention and did whatever he felt like.

“Fine, do what you want,” you groaned and folded your arms, looking away from him and a pout on your face. Kai left your side, and went to purchase the bracelet from the small accessory store you were in, and returned to you without you knowing. He moved his face, bending down to look at yours. His face was full of aegyo in his eyes that you always gave into and the gift-wrapped bag was in his hand behind his back. “What?”

There was a ring at the door to bring you back to your senses. ‘Oh right, time for work,’ you sighed, giving yourself a small tap on your forehead to remind you of what was going on. You walked over to the door and opened it to reveal your close friend, Hyoyeon at the door, with a panicked look on her face.

“It’s about time you answered; we’re gonna be late!” Hyoyeon threw herself onto you, giving a quick hug before pulling you away, out to the car so you could get going.

“Was I really that late?” Hyoyeon just gave you a look with a small smile.

“You were kinda,” she said, holding her fingers up to give a small gap between. “We still have a busy day ahead of us, so it’s good to get started and pumped for the day; I gotta get training and you may have lots of errands to run.” Her smile never left her face. Still amazes you to this day.

 

 

Well there you go, my first real chapter for this story. Hope that you aren't too confused on your character. Of course, you're friends with the SM artists and you were dating Kai, but what I left out was the fact that you worked for SM, to run errands and also keep the idols comfortable when backstage. What do you think? Hope you enjoyed^^ Here's a little Kai gif for you guys, which btw, isn't mine.