Chapter 4

We Should End..?

Hey guys! I finally think I wrote enough to make another chapter to this story~Maybe it's a good thing I at my spanish class. Anyway, here's the next chapter of this series of 'depressing' events where you find out what happened with this break up. Okay, that sentence was too long. Anyway! Here we go. Hope you enjoy~

-

That hurt in his eyes... the hurt that I hated to see was once again right in front of me. We've gone through this so many times recently... yet this time it was different. In ways, I couldn't explain it. Those eyes.... those pain full eyes... the ones I only wanted to fill with joy... the ones that used to shine down at me with love... made the world around me disappear... they were a mystery.

He tried to open his mouth to speak, but I couldn't tell it would only make him cry and his voice crack. "Kai... please don't. Not here... Not in front of me..." 'Not ever,' you said in your mind, knowing it wouldn't help if he heard. I reached out hesitantly with a shaky hand to cup his cheek. Once I saw his body tense up, I flinched, looking away.

Why... why would he ever think about letting me touch him after I was the one to do things this time. The reaction was different... it felt so... cold... yet warm. What was this? Do I dare to open my eyes...?

-(P.O.V. End)

“You’re out of it. Are you okay?” a familiar voice asked you. Familiar voice. You knew this voice… maybe too well. Your eyes slowly eased open and your mouth went dry at the sight of who was right in front of you.

Great... Kyungsoo. You cleared your throat for a moment, trying to form words from the back of your throat without making it seem like it was forced or shaky. "I'm okay... really, I'm okay." You forced a smile onto your face trying to keep from making it seem awkward.

Kyungsoo chucked one of his eyebrows. "Are you sure?" his face turned concerned and placed the back of his hand onto your forehead, checking your temperature. "You seem flushed too... but you don't seem to have a fever."

"Yah," you said, pushing his hand away and straightening your back. He leaned in closer to listen closer to your words. "I'm okay. Now c'mon, let's get out of here and do something; I gotta kinda get over the fact that I made a fool of myself in there today."

"I got an idea, we can go get you some comfort food," he replied with a smile. His fingers lightly pinched your cheek and laughed at your reaction; that reaction where your eyes grew irritated and annoyed. It made you feel like a child. One thing you always hated but he always seemed to do.

"Okay, but only if you never do that again," you threatened him with a glare. Kyungsoo just laughed, ruffling your hair.

"Only if that means you'll pay for our next trip out."

"...Fine." You tried to keep a straight face while glaring at him. It was hard to do. With his eyes looking so huge and adorable, in shock, it was easy to laugh at and hard to keep a straight face. Finally after a couple seconds of silence, you both broke into laughter.

Kyungsoo smiled and wrapped an arm around you, taking you out of the buliding and toward your favorite place in the world. At least, the favorite when you're down. You guys left with smiles and laughs, obvilious to the fact that somebody was watching you

-

Kyungsoo paid for the ice cream cones, and walked over to the small table where you were already sitting down at. You were waiting patiently while playing with your fingers when he tapped your shoulder with his elbow. You looked up and saw the ice cream cones filling his hands. "Oh thank you," you said with a cheerful smile and helped him by quickly taking your ice cream cone from one of his hands.

"Don't eat too fast now; we wouldn't want a repeat of last time," Kyungsoo warned sitting down across from you. Of course. He had to be worried over you again. He was always like this. Maybe that's why you kept around him for so long.

"I wont. Last time was the last time I ever do that." You laughed, giving a reassuring nod and started to nip a bit at the ice cream cone in your hand. He laughed at the small memory that filled his head.

"Right. Otherwise you'd end up getting kicked out of shop."

"Then you'd end up having to take me home."

"By piggy back because you refused to leave."

"Because I said I wasn't done."

"Then you ended up tripping when I tried to get you to leave."

"And.... I ended up twisting my ankle."

Kyungsoo laughed shaking his head and started to focus more on the ice cream in his hand. "I think that's when you were stuck at home since you couldn't do any arrends." You nodded at the small note, humming happily at the tastey treat in your hand. "Was it Kai that still took care of you? I think you were stubborn but he got you to calm down and let him help you around."

Suddenly things went cold...

-

There we go. There's the next short/small chapter. Anyway! Kyungsoo is your best friend, and now there shall be more characters to come^^ Hope you enjoyed~Now to leave you with a lovely gif so you're happy with Kai since he's still the focus of the story here.