Chapter 2

We Should End..?

Oh silly me, I don't think anybody really paid much attention to this story .-. anyway! I decided to finally get around into posting it because I think it's been long enough of a wait. Even though it's still hard for me to think about Kai at all, I think all you fans should get your fix^^ Hope you guys enjoy this spear of the moment story/update~

You walked into the room and right away felt your heart sink. The car ride was okay while getting here, but actually seeing the people in this room made all the difference. The room was silent, silent to your ears and awkward enough to cut with a butterknife. Your eyes skimmed the room and there was only one person who didn't make an effort to talk.

The Exo boys were talking as if there was no problem at all. Then at the sight of you, they all looked down and started talking in hushed tones, making sure to not make too much movement. It was obvious that they knew about you and Kai. Sehun sat right in front of Kai, talking unautoably to him. Kai was just looking down staring at his hands in his lap. You couldn't see his eyes because of the hair covering his forehead. Why did he have to be such a hard read?

Other workers were walking past you, brushing past with coffee in their hands or talking on the cellphone to try and arrange things. 'I better get out of the way.' you thought to yourself and made your way to the side table. You head your forehead to try and gather your thoughts together, only to recieve a headache in return. With a groan, you grabbed one of the small disposable cups from the table and started to make yourself a cup of coffee. It wouldn't hurt to try and make up a bit more to focus on the other important things of your job.

-

"We have to break up." Kai looked up with his face turned serious. His smile was no longer visible... that smile that I always loved to see.

"What..?" He let out a small confused voice. The look in his eyes made it obvious that he was scared.

I looked up at him and saw his hurt eyes. Those eyes were a mess… but a beauty all in one. They showed the feelings of both he and I. I dare not look away, but study his features to see what was being felt. His eyes grew watery and shined in a dark hurt manner. By the look and feel all around him, he was hurt… lost… dazed at the sound of my words.

“We have to break up.”

And the world stood still.

"But... why?" I opened my mouth to say something... but nothing came out.

-

"Yah!" You snapped out of your mind and realized that you were spilling the coffee creamer all over the table. Your eyes grew wide and you jumped away, throwing the cup along with everything else on your hand. All eyes were on you and you felt the blush run to your face. All eyes were on you... including his.

You gathered yourself up and looked up. Right across the room, Kai's eyes met yours.

-

OMG here's my fail of an update! D:
It's just been so long since I figured out what I wanted to do with this story.... so I tried to wing it. Any thoughts on where this should go? Let me know^^ sorry for the lack of structure .-.

But! Here's a Kai gif for you fans because I'm sure you love him more than you'll ever love me^^