Day 2: Wake Up.

Hello Umma!

You were peacefully sleeping in your room with your face digging into your drumstick plushie. Until someone tapped your shoulder "~~~~~~~-shi" you ignored. They pushed you harder "~~~~~~~-shi" you pushed their hand away from you with your eyes closed. "~~~~~~~-shi".

You looked over to realise a camera was pointing at you and you sat up right away. A mission card was handed to you and you took it whilst yawning "Kamsahamnida" you lightly bowed half asleep. 

You opened your mission card and rubbed your eyes then read it. 

"To INFINITE's Umma,
Your mission is to wake up your kids in 10 minutes, times starts once you finish reading this card. 

You looked at the camera and sighed "Can you give me just another 3 minutes to sleep? Please?" 

The camera man shook his camera left to right meaning 'no'. 

You threw your hands up in defeat and laid down. "They shouldn't be too hard to wake-up, I mean, they're idols right?" You quickly drifted to a quick nap. 

- 4 minutes later - 

Your eyes slowly opened and you quickly sat up "HOW LONG HAS IT BEEN?!'. You ignored everything and jumped up *Oh no, I don't want to fail a mission on my 2nd day* 

You walked out to the speakers next to the television. You plugged in your phone and went to your Teen Top playlist. "Crazy" played and you started singing along loudly, you couldn't be bothered singing normally so you were basically saying the lyrics and singing terribly. 

"I need you BABY BABY BABAYEEEEE" You danced around and ran to the first room. 

You opened the door to see Sungyeol already awake. He turned his face over and looked at you, immediately he screamed "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH SHE'S ATTACKING ME FIRST".

You stood still in surprise. "Your singing is terrible!" he screamed. You tilted your head and laughed. 

He sat up "and how could you go into my room without knocking?" You shook your head and chuckled "Why? Are you afraid I would do something to you?" You smirked jokingly and walked closer. Sungyeol took his blanket and covered his chest "Don't come closer!" You winked and moved closer "Ang"' you pretended to eat him and he screamed. 

"UMMAAAAA!"

You rolled on his bed and laughed whilst hugging your stomach "Arraseo, arraseo. I'll stop" You smiled warmly "Go outside, it’s time to wake-up". You checked the clock on his wall and ran off to your next targets. 

When you opened a door you realised Woohyun was already awake and he was fixing his hair. "How did you..?" He shook his head, "with music this loud, I think you don't even need to bother waking us up" You smiled "thanks for the tip" You looked over at the figure under the blanket. "Who's that?" you pointed. 

"Sunggyu Hyung, he stayed up late last night" Woohyun said as he chucked Sunggyu's blanket off him. "Hyung~ wake up!" Sunggyu sat up and looked back at you.

You stared at him and looked at Woohyun "I can't tell if his eyes are opened or not" you mouthed and frowned. Woohyun laughed "He's awake". Sunggyu continued eyeing you and you awkwardly walked backwards and closed the door. 

*Okay, that was…. Awkward*

You saw Sungyeol sitting on the couch, he didn't look pleased. 

*She woke me up for no reason, I want to go back to sleep* Sungyeol sulked inside his mind. 

You shook your head and went into Myungsoo and Sungjong's room. You saw Myungsoo open his eyes, rolled them and closed his eyes.

Myungsoo hated early mornings, he also didn't like being awakened by Teen Top, especially since he found out they're your favourite band.  

You walked to Sungjong "Sungjong-ah" you poked him. Sungjong kept his eyes shut but he loudly said "Sorry Umma. Sungjong is dead and he doesn't want to get out of bed". 

 

He turned his head and went back to sleep. 

 

You laughed and flicked his forehead. "Wake up Sungjong" You smiled and looked at Myungsoo, he had a poker face on, you knew he was awake *He's already awake, I don't need to wake him up*. 

You walked out and Sungyeol was still in the same position he was in before but now he looked over at you and made a face "Why'd you wake me up first?" he screamed over the music. 

"I just opened random doors!" you protested and went into the last room, Dongwoo and Hoya's room.

You opened the door and Hoya was awake, he gave you an affectionate smile "Morning".

You smiled back "Good Morning Op...pa" you awkwardly said and rubbed the back of your neck. He looked at you and moved to you then ruffled your hair. "I like it when you call me that" he smiled. 

You smiled and lightly turned pink. You looked over at Dongwoo, he was lying like a vampire in a coffin. Hoya looked at him and rolled his eyes "Dongwoo wake up". 

Dongwoo shot up and laughed cutely.

"Good Morning Miss Pretty" he grinned widely. You stared at him. "Ummm Pretty Umma" he added. You laughed. 

The camera man poked you "You have 30 seconds left" You turned back "but everyone is awake!" 

Your eyes widened *You can't be joking* You dashed to Myungsoo's room and opened his door "YAH!" you stomped to his bed. "WAKE UP!" You screamed and chucked off his blanket. 

"No" he said with his eyes closed and a smirk. 

"Please?" you begged. 

"Then you owe me" he opened one eye. 

"Fine Fine!" 

He sat up and you stomped away. 

"MISSION ACCOMPLISHED" The camera man cheered. 

Myungsoo chuckled.

 

 


 

Anneong my dear readers ^^  ♥ 

^ Sungjong = Like a boss B| 
Woohyun = Random leg, idk what to say XD 
Dongwoo = So freaking adorable *^* Look at that mouth :'D
Sunggyu = Fixing his shirt OTL XD 

Please Comment and Subscribe for INFINITE  ♥ ♥ 

 

-DongBangShinKi.