Day 1: Jealousy Sparking?

Hello Umma!

- Later that night -

"Umma" Woohyun proclaimed. 

"Yes?" 

"Aren't you going to get changed?" he asked seeing that you looked sleepy.

"I'll need to shower first" You said to yourself. 

The others stared at you "Sh-Shower?" Sunggyu stuttered. 

"Of course" you looked at him. 

"Are you shy Leader Gyu?" you laughed. 

"No!" he screamed. 

"Araseo kid Gyu" you laughed and stood up to go to your room. 

The others immediately crowded to a circle, making a group chat. 

"She's seriously showering?!" Sunggyu asked. 

Myungsoo ignored and leaned back on the coach then the television. 

You suddenly heard familiar voices through the speakers of the television, your eyes widened *OH. MY. GOSH. IT CAN'T BE!* You swung the door open with wide eyes. INFINITE stared at you with shock. 

You rushed to Myungsoo and shoved next to him. 

"Hey, what's the big deal?!" Myungsoo asked annoyed. 

You put your index finger to your lips "silence" you hissed and warmly smiled at the figure on television *They’re so hot* 

INFINITE faced the television to check what you were looking at so dreamily. 

"TEEN TOP?!" they all said in unison.

You turned and glared at them "I.SAID.SILENCE." 

They all shut their mouths. 

- 45 minutes later -

You hugged your knees as you stared at the screen. It was a double episode of strong heart, Teen Top special.

Sunggyu threw his arms up in the air and prepared to face your wrath. In onw swift move, he slide to the back of the television and pulled out the plug. He sighed a long breath *I actually did that, I'm a freaking brave man* he chucked a piece of chocolate in his mouth and ate it like a boss.

Until he looked at you.

Your eyes widened and you lightly jumped in shock of the black screen. You slowly shifted your gaze to Sunggyu, the others sensed death and went behind you, out of your way so you could charge straight into Sunggyu. 

Myungsoo took glances at you.

You were staring straight at Sunggyu, looking into his soul with a foul smile, your head tilted to the side and now you just looked like a complete creep. Sunggyu started to panic *oh no.* 

You reached out behind you to get the sofa cushion and you threw it at Sunggyu, he caught it and you viciously glared at him. Dongwoo hopped out in front of you "Wait…. So do you like Teen Top more than us?" 

 (please ignore the words in that gif)

You blinked a few times "Well, I just met you today..." you stood up and sighed, "I'll just go get changed now" you stood up and purposely stomped in front of Sunggyu and you poked out your tongue as you passed him and you two exchanged eye-contact. 

Hoya bit his bottom lip and went to the kitchen.   

Myungsoo chuckled to himself and stood up; he walked to your room and knocked. The others looked at him but he ignored "Come in" you annoyingly huffed. 

Myungsoo came in to see you looking through your luggage, frustrated. He closed the door behind him and sat on the other side of your luggage "What are you looking for?" You kept silent and hocked your hair behind your ear. Without a word, he understood and went to the camera and kicked it down "Opps" he sarcastically smirked. He bent down and turned it off then went to you. 

"So, what are you looki-?"  

"CHICKEN!" you screamed. 

"Huh?" 

"I have a drumstick plushie that I hug to sleep!" you said quickly and threw your clothes out of your luggage. 

Myungsoo arched one eyebrow and blinked then laughed. You frowned and your shoulders deflated "Why don't you just go away" you mumbled to yourself. 

"Don't want too" 

"Why?" 

"You're interesting" he smirked. 

"So is your face" you said wanting to insult him but realised it was a compliment. 

"I'll take that as a compliment, thank you very much" he looked down at your luggage and noticed a white strap, he hooked his index finger through it and picked it up, it slowly revealed and it was your bra. His eyes widened, yet he stayed calm. You looked up at him and realised he was staring at your bra that was dangling on his index finger "YAH!" you screamed and tugged your bra back. 

"So you're an A” he nodded to himself. 

"YOUR FACE IS AN A" you tried to insult him but yet again but realised you had given him a compliment. 

"I'll also take that as a compliment, thank you very much" he ruffled your hair. 

You looked up at him and slapped his forehead with your palm "Go away child." 

He flinched and looked at you "Hey…Aren't I older than you?" he moved in closer to your face. 

"That's for me to know and for you to find out" you winked. 

He chuckled and looked up at your cupboard, he realised a medium sized drumstick plushie 

"Is this what you're looking for?" he took it and gave it to you. "YES!" you took it and hugged it. 

"So", he leaned down, put his hand behind him, hooked them together and looked into your eyes. You looked up at him and slightly moved back "Yes?" 

"You like Teen Top more than us?" 

You scrunched your eyebrows together "That's for me to know" 

"You like saying that don't you?" 

You smirked "That's also for me to know" 

He sighed and let out a light chuckle "When I find a comeback for that, I'll make sure to rub it in your face" 

You shrugged "I'll be waiting"

He moved his head back and walked out then he suddenly turned back "By the way" you looked at him "I know you like us more, but I'll keep it a secret for now" he put his index finger to his lips and winked. 

*Even if you didn't like us more, I'd make you* Ending with a smile, he walked out. 

“Psh, conceited.” You shook your head and smiled to yourself. 

Then Dongwoo popped his head in "I agree with Myungsoo!" he cheered and he added an awkward thumbs up then went out. 

 


 

Okay, so, long time no see my dear readers *^* 

If anyone has any gifs of INFINITE that you think it's interesting to use, please link me to them (: I'm in need of some *^* then you can be responsible for what the next chapter is entirely about 8)

^ Hoya sitting on Dongwoo's head and Dongwoo touching Hoya crotch O-o XD

Please Comment and Subscribe  for INFINITE

-DongBangShinKi.