Day 1: First Night.

Hello Umma!

It was dark, the nights of Seoul wasn’t as chilly tonight nor was it as noisy. INFINITE was ahead playing and chasing amongst each other. You weren’t as awkward as this morning becausethe camera was finally turned off, you were just enjoying yourself walking behind the group thinking to yourself. 

Suddenly, the script-writer manager went to you. She pulled you back along with a camera man. Your eyes widened but you obediently followed.

"Unnie?" You questioned as she stopped walking, she looked back to make sure the others were out of sight. The camera man pointed his camera at you.

"Here's your mission envelop" she happily announced. You tilted your head and hesitated then slowly you took it with both hands. 

"Do I open it now?" you asked looking at the mission envelop. The camera nodded, initiating a 'yes' 

You opened the envelop and read it out loud

"To INFINITE's Umma, your first mission will be... 

Make at least 2 sons call you se----xy" 

Your eyes widened as you read the last word "Bwoh?! y?! For real?!" you screamed. 

Sungjong heard you and screamed back from ahead, "UMMAAAAAA! EODIYAAAAA?" 

You looked up and swallowed hard "What if I fail?" You quickly asked.

"You'll see after" the script-writer unnie smiled. 

You sighed and returned the mission envelop. "I'll set off first" *Aish, how do I do this?* 

- In the living room - 

You sat awkwardly next to Hoya in the living room as each son came out of their room dressed in there pyjamas, as they all gathered, they eyed you. You stared back at them. 

"Aren't you going to change?" Hoya asked.

"Yeah..." you nodded slowly "But" You paused.

"Why are you so awkward now?" Dongwoo asked while playing with his lips. 

"Hm? I'm not, I just wanted to ask you boys, a question..." 

"What question?" Sungjong asked. 

"Ngggg..." you hesitated "I'm y right?" *please say yes, just two and I would complete this mission* 

The room became silent, 7 pairs of eyes looked at each other awkwardly. Dongwoo stopped playing with his lips and looked at you with the “whaaaaaat?!” look,  Sungjong stared at you from top to bottom then Sunggyu broke the silence with a loud laugh. 

The others started to giggle until you chucked them death stares, they straightened. 

Sunggyu cleared his throat "erm...yeah, you're y" he did a little laugh after. 

"AWWWW! THANKS SWEETIE PIEEEE~" you broke into a smile and cupped his face, giving him light smacks on his cheeks. His small eyes widened and he became speechless *Why is she cupping my face?! I’m not a child!*

"Who else thinks I'm y?" you stared at each member intensely. 

Myungsoo scrunched his brows and leaned in closer to you "Why are you suddenly asking us this?" 

You awkwardly looked around, looking for an excuse "cause..." 

"Cause?"

"Just cause" you nodded. 

"Show us you being y umma!" Sungyeol cheered. 

"Yeah!" Dongwoo agreed. 

Hoya chuckled "Yeah... sounds like a good idea" 

*Oh GOOOOOSHHHH… these bums, I only need one more of you to say I’m y, just say it already asdfghjkl* 

"I don't know what to do...." You said and your bottom lip slowly.

*That was quite y how she her bottom lip actually* Hoya thought to himself and chuckled lightly.

 

"No worries, we have Mr Model here to help you" Woohyun cheered and pointed at Sungyeol. 

Sungyeol wiggled his eyebrows "Be ready for my iness Umma" he stood up and lightly bowed. You looked at him and screamed out "Not something to hard!"

He winked "All my poses are hard cause I'm a natural model" 

"Pshh" Myungsoo teased. 

Sungyeol lied down on the floor and lifted his right knee up, leaning his head on his left hand for support; he proudly nodded at his pose and looked at you.

 

"Can you do it?" 

You casually shook your head "No" you coldly answered. 

"Why not?!" Woohyun whined. 

"Don't want too" You frowned. 

"Just do itttttt!" Sungjong whined. 

You looked at them and raised a brow, "If I do so, will you boys call me y?" 

"Do it first and we'll decide" Sunggyu winked. 

You sighed and stood up; you slid your body across the floor and posed just like Sungyeol. "I'm done" You said. 

"No" Myungsoo commented "You face has to be more " he nodded.

Your mouth gaped "E..…?! You boys said I just have to sit like this! face like how?! HUH?!" You attacked them with questions.

"Mmm, Hyuna?" Hoya suggested, You mentally face-palmed yourself"You're not helping...." you replied to Hoya 

He smiled innocently, "Didn't want too" 

"asdfghjkl I want to get this over and done with, just show me what face I have to make" You said quickly *I'm about to go insane with their smart- replies* 

Woohyun took out his phone. 

"This face" he pointed. 

You looked at it with wide eyes 'o.o' 

He laughed, "Go umma! Go Umma! Woooo!" 

You were still on the floor in the position Sungyeol has taught you "Fine" you sighed and shook your head. Dongwoo stared at you with anticipation. You opened your mouth lightly and used your front teeth to bite your bottom lip brutally. 

INFINITE face-palmed themselves. All their heads dropped at the same time as if it was a routine "That...was nowhere near y, that was 'hungry beast eating lip'" Dongwoo said with a laugh. 

Your left eye twitched and you sighed "I'll do it again...."  You opened your mouth and bit the left corner of your bottom lip and let it slide across your teeth. 

Myungsoo nodded in approval "That was better..." he added a warm smile. 

"Now try it with a wink" Woohyun said "A seductive wink" Sungjong said with a seductive voice.

You blinked "This is the last time okay?!" You made a face. 

"NEEEEEEHH!" they cheered. 

You sighed and fixed your arm you were leaning on to make it more , you put your other hand on your thigh and let it slide down to your crotch, then.... you bit the left corner of your lip and let your lip slide across your teeth with a seductive wink. 

7 pairs of eyes peered at you...suddenly; Sungjong raised both his hands and cheered "YEAAAAH! UMMA SO Y! UMMA SO Y!" 

Myungsoo smirked *y indeed, interesting...* 

------------------------------------------------

YAY! Updated! XD 

Sorry for the long wait! Honestly, this fanfic of mine isn't planned, it's written just for fun when I past through gifs I like (btw gifs aren't mine!). 

I have a trailer now! It's thanks to an amazing trailer maker WonderBinnie! <3 Check it out! XD <3 

 

Thank You for reading ♥ 

Please Comment and Subscribe for INFINITE! 

-DongBangShinKi.