Day 1: Hello Appa...?

Hello Umma!

 

A letter was handed to you and you grabbed it with both hands, you stared back at INFINITE. "The letter says 'Give to an INFINITE member' 

 

You held it out in front of them, "So who will take it?" you eyed each of them. Sunggyu was reaching for it but Sungyeol held onto his hand "It's a trap" he whispered staring at you. You raised an eyebrow "I'm your mother now, don't stare at me like that" you growled. He stuck out his tongue and hid behind Sunggyu. 

 

You breathed out heavily "Fine, I'll open it." You held onto the edge of the letter *I hope it's not something to outrageous*. Hoya noticed your long pause and snatched the letter from you "I'll open it" he furrowed his eyebrows and tore the letter open.

 

There was a card inside the letter the card said in bold gold, 

HELLO APPA! 

 

Hoya's eyes widened and he looked at the staff members. One of the ladies read out the rules "The member who has opened the letter is now required to be the Father of INFINITE for the week. You are now _________'s Husband, Remember to be in role." 

 

Your eyes widened and you stared at Hoya, he stared back then look at the camera "Why are you guys surprising me like this?! Is this the reality you wanted?!" Hoya said with a half serious, half smile face. 

 

Sungjong screamed from behind "OLDIE APPA" 

 

Sunggyu furrowed his eyebrows "I'm not calling you Appa" Hoya spun around and ruffled Sunggyu's hair, "Should've opened the letter then….. son" Hoya winked. 

 

Another letter was handed to you, the letter said "To INFINITE's Umma & Appa" You stared at the letter and tilted your head, "who's going to open this?" 

 

"You" Hoya replied and stood next to you, brushing his triceps against your milky skin. You uncomfortable moved over and opened the letter, there was some cash, 200, 000 won to be exact. 

 

You then read the mission card "You need to buy your 6 sons food with your husband; you are not allowed to use your own money. Good Luck"

 

You looked up at Sungyeol "O! O! O! I want Milk Shake!" 

 

"No! We must get icecream" Sungjong argued.

 

"No, we're getting tea" protested Sunggyu

 

“What?! I want chocolate!” Woohyun screamed.

 

Soon, a small fight builded up, each person got louder and louder, they crowded you and screamed into your ears. "STOP" you screamed but they continued *I swear, they're just annoying me because they don't like me* Suddenly Sungyeol was silent and put his hand on your ears "We need to be quiet guys, we're annoying umma"

 

You peered up at him and he smiled, you lightly held onto his hand, your heart was beating fast, your temperature was rising you couldn't get your eyes off such a warm smile; his palm cupping your ears were warm and soft, his eyes couldn’t and wouldn’t move away from yours *Oh my…. Her eyes… are they shining..?* Reality finally hit you and you pulled his hands off your ears. 

 

His face changed to a shocked one and Hoya screamed out "Let's get going kids" 

 

"Oooooo, we have a new leader now?" Myungsoo teased. 

 

Sunggyu pinched his eyebrows together "Tuh, I should've opened the letter" he pouted and glared at Sungyeol dangerously. Sungyeol immediately looked up and away. 

Woohyun walked past the camera and stopped to wink. "Off to the market we go" he cheered with a wink. 

Sunggyu followed after and winked "Remember I'm still the leader my dear INSPIRITS" 

Myungsoo walked past the camera and turned back "Wish us luck" he winked and quickly moved away.

 

-In the supermarket- 

 

You were tapping your chin whilst walking by yourself in the vegetable section. "Hm, what vegetables would they like? Wait, do they even like vegetables?" you wondered. Myungsoo walked to you and picked up a few potatoes "I want these" he said and put it in the basket you were holding. "Isn't it better if you tell me what you want me to cook tonight?" 

 

Myungsoo shrugged "Don’t ask me, I’m not the umma" you glared at him at him and he smiled.

 

You bit your bottom lip and went back to looking at the ingredients in your basket *Maybe potato salad tonight* 

 

"UMMAAAAAAA" You heard a voice scream, suddenly you were pushed forward, luckily Myungsoo held out his hand straight ahead to prevent you from falling and he caught you, but his palms were firmly planted on your chest (...). Your eyes and his eyes widened tremendously.

 

 "YAH!" you screamed and pushed him away from you. His back hit into a wall and he held up his palm, staring at it as if he was looking at a new species *Is it flat...or… is she a guy?* 

 

You spun around and glared at Dongwoo "YOU!" Your eyes narrowed at him as you walked forward slowly towards him. He stepped back "I'm sorry! OMG I swear, I'm sorry!" He ran away and hid behind Hoya and Sunggyu "Help me!" he yelped. 

 

"What happened?" Sunggyu asked you. 

 

You sighed and walked away, "nothing..." you rolled your eyes and walked back to where you were, until you spotted Myungsoo still against the wall staring at his palms. You face flushed pink and your eyes suddenly met his. You spun around to avoid eye-contact "I-I n-need to buy m-milk...mhmm, milk is important for my bones, yep, bones, or I’ll break my arm and die, mmhmm..yep." You said loudly, trying to make it seem like you're thinking to yourself. 

 

Myungsoo chuckled and shook his head. 

 

--------------------------------------------------------

 

Sorry for the long wait guys! I love you <3 *^* 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Please Comment & Subscribe for INFINITE