Day 1: Frozen Yogurt

Hello Umma!

 

You walked to INFINITE with vegetables and some meat in your basket. They looked at it in disgust. "What is this?" Sungjong asked and held up some corianders. 

"It's corianders" you replied. Sungyeol and Dongwoo came running in with chocolate, chips, soft drinks and whatever that wasn't good for them. They were about to drop it into your basket until you pulled your basket away "Nuh-uh, I don't have enough money to buy all that" 

"But we have enough for that?" Woohyun pointed at your basket of vegetables. You nodded. Hoya came walking with bananas in his hand and he dropped it in your basket, he looked at you and everything in your basket with a satisfying nod "Let's go" He cocked his head forward. 

"Appa...." you heard someone lightly proclaim, Hoya turned back with widened eyes "Who said that...?" Sunggyu said it again "A-ppa..." Your eyes widened *I thought he said he'll never call Hoya 'Appa'* 

Hoya laughed "Hey, say it again" Sunggyu breathed in "I want frozen yogurt" he blurted out. 

Dongwoo’s eyes widened *That.Is.An.Awesome.Idea* "Me too!" Dongwoo shouted.

"Me three three threeeeeee" Woohyun chanted.

"ME FOUR! ME FOUR!" Sungyeol continued

Hoya bit his lip and looked at Sunggyu "Okay, fine."

You looked at him shook your head "No" 

"Let's just get them all a cup of frozen yoghurt, it'll be fine" Hoya almost begged.

You raised an eyebrow "You... You want some too don't you?" 

Hoya laughed "Jackpot"

You faced palm yourself "Then you guys have to promise me, you'll at least eat some fruit" 

Hoya held up his thumb "We got the bananas" 

- In yoghurt store - 

The cashiers were staring at INFINITE whilst giggling and pointing at their biases. Hoya noticed one girl winking at him and he stood close to you, initiating that he was yours. *I'm a good husband that doesn't cheat on my wife* he nodded assuringly to himself as if he was pledging on his man hood.

Woohyun also stood close to you on the other side, he held out his hand. "What?" You questioned.

"Hold my hand" he ordered thinking you would give in. 

"No" you replied with a 'wtf' face. 

"But you're my mum" he protested.

"Why do you want me to hold your hand?!" 

"Cause I'm bored" he sighed "I hate waiting" 

"Then go sit down and join the others" you pointed to the table everyone was sitting at and playing with their phones. "I'll stand with Hoya" 

The person in front of you finished with their orders and it was your turn. As you stepped up, the cashier completely ignored your existence and looked at Hoya "What would you like sir?" she said with a warm smile. 

"I don't know, ask my wife" he pointed at you. 

She looked at you, you smiled back and her smile faded "What do you want?" she asked with a flat voice. 

Your eyes twitched "I'll have 4 tubs of frozen yoghurt, original flavour and a strawberry milkshake please" 

She ignored you and looked at Woohyun "What would you like sir?" her face brightened up. 

"Ask her" he pointed at you. 

You were literally angry, but you knew you couldn't let yourself blow up or you'll get a bad image, even before debuting. "As I said, 4 tubs of yoghurt, original, and a strawberry milkshake" 

"I heard you the first time mam" She said and walked away preparing your yoghurt. 

"She's rude" Hoya whispered. 

You sighed and turned back to look at what the rest of them were doing. 

You saw Sunggyu putting his index finger to his lips and looked at the camera then looked at you.

*What are they planning?* you thought and narrowed your eyes at them. 

"Here's your yoghurt" she smiled and gave the bag of yoghurt and milk shake to Hoya, he smiled as he received it "Oppa, I'm your fan" she smiled. 

"Thanks" he half-heartedly smiled. She glared at you then dreamily stared at Hoya "Are all your fans like that?" you mouthed to Hoya. 

He shook his head and gave you the bags then walked to the table. 

As you approached the table, you saw the bag of bananas had disappeared. 

Sungyeol held out his hand to take the yogurt but you pulled back "Where's the bananas?" you calmly said and sat down. 

"What bananas?" Sunggyu said with a strange straight face. 

*Saying it with a straight face? What a bad liar* "If you don't give me the bananas " You stood up and walked to the bin, holding the yogurt bag on top of it,"we're not eating tonight"

"SHE'S MAD HYUNG! SHE'S MAD!" Dongwoo surrendered and took out one banana in his pocket, next was Sungyeol who right away pulled out the banana in his pocket and put it onto the table then put his hand up as if you were going to arrest him, the others followed after, Sunggyu hid 4 bananas in his pockets and one got squished. 

"Before any of you eat your yoghurt you have to eat your banana." You returned to your seat with a smile. 

Sunggyu made a disgusted face "I… hate bananas" he whispered under his breath.

Sungyeol looked into the camera and made a face "Why meeeeeeeeeee?!" 

Woohyun had already opened his banana and was eating away whilst laughing at Sungyeol.

He peered over at Dongwoo "Have some" he shoved the banana into Dongwoo's mouth "shiro" he looked away. "Aish just eat" he shoved it into Dongwoo's mouth. Dongwoo ate it as if he was in pain.

Your lips curled into a smile then you looked over at Myungsoo, he stared at you drinking the Strawberry Milkshake.

Your smile dropped "Didn't I....buy that?" you tilted your head in confusion. 

He nodded whilst slurping the very last drop of the cup and placed it down "ahhh, it's nice. Thanks Umma" he smiled.

"YAH!" You screamed and shook the empty cup. 

"Wae?" he asked as if he didn't do anything wrong. 

"I bought that for me you little punk" You frowned.

He shrugged, "Shouldn't have walked away then should you?" he smirked. 

"I'm not giving you yoghurt" You glared at him.

"Alright, fine by me... Umma" he closed his eyes and leaned back on his comfy seat. 

*AISHHHHH* 

-------------------------------------

ANOTHER UPDATE WOOOO~ XDD Hope you liked it ♥

Myungyeol! XDDD OuOd LOLOL 

-DongBangShinKi