Chapter 2

Jiyeon + Infinite =

"APPA!!!" Jiyeon shouted. 
outside the window she saw the man with the raincoat pointing a gun at her father. Then, suddenly, the man shot the gas pump instead and the whole car burst into flames. 
JIyeon unbuckled YoonJung and escaped through the broken window. When she looked back, she couldnt see her parents so she cried to her little sister, "wait for unni, alright? Ill go find umma and appa. dont move! and here, take this picture of our family in case i cant return.. I'll put it in your pocket." 

*note, the picture was the whole family waving at the camera. Jiyeon has a special mole that looks like a 4 leaf clover on the palm of her hand.*
 

With that, she ran back to the car.

after 30 minutes, she pulled out the corpses of her parents. 

"UMMA! APPA! wake up! Don't die!" Jiyeon's tears couldnt be held back as she watched her parents breathe their final breaths. "I promise I wont bite my nails again! I promise I wont be mad at anything, and I'll be a perfect daughter! just dont leave me! what do i do??"
As she was crying, she suddenly saw a blast of fire hit her and she lay unconscious on the floor,.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ^^ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Jiyeon woke up to a bright white room and an IV stuck in her arm. Ugh. Why am I here?

Then a sudden thought hit her... Yoon Jung!

"WHERE IS MY BABY SISTER!" She started crying so hard as she remembered seeing her family burn in the fire. "WHERE IS MY MOMMY AND DADDY.. WHERE??"
A sudden rustle of nurses came to check what was wrong and tried to soothe her. 

"I'm sorry, but your whole family passed away in the accident" "please calm down" "doctor! doctor! her heart rate!"

What? My whole family died? my sister too? Where are their bodies? Why? WHY?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(1 year later...)


"Good Morning, class! We will be welcoming a young new girl from America into our Kirin Arts High School!"

Everyone cheered. The girls cheered because a new student meant another ceremony with the school's top performers: 2PM, B2st, Infinite, and the legendary soloist, Yoon Si Yoon. the boys cheered because the new student would be, well, a girl. 

 

All of the members in 2pm grinned... Junho whooped and said, "YEAH! a hot, y new girl for me to hit on! Girls from the states are the best.. <3 " 
Wooyoung: "yah, hyung. shut up. I got all the girls here... (winks at the fangirls around him and they shriek with joy)"
Myungsoo: "Hey, hey. gtfo. infinite is so much better. right?" He asked all of the girls who surrounded him with presents. Myungsoo was one of the biggest players in school, and when he gave the girls a killer smile, they melted right on the spot. 
Yoseob: "aigoo, guys... we all know that b2st is the perfect group. We're not old like 2pm hyungs and not too young like the infinite babies." 

then, a wild shout was heard in the hallway by boys and girls alike. 

"YOON SI YOON! YOON SI YOON!" 

2pm, infinite, and b2st: "aish.. this hyung is too popular...." 
they grimaced in annoyance, but when Si yoon approached them they put on their fake smiles and turned to him with shining eyes. 

"hyung! have you eaten?" "hyung... youre so popular!" "ahh hyungggg~~~ did you know that there's a new girl from the states?"

Yoon si yoon smirked and motioned them to follow him to class, because he was pretty interested in the new girl himself. 

When all of the kingkas arrived to class, they sat in their designated seats. The bell to start class had rung and the door opened. Ms. Lee walked in smartly and turned to face the class- she wanted to look strict, but her eyes softened when she saw the popular idol boys. After all, she did wear a tight mini skirt and super high heels just for them. 

"WOAHHH! Y TEACHER!!" Wooyoung teased. Ms. Lee blushed and smiled, thinking that Wooyoung really meant what he said. 

"ahh, wooyoung. you never fail to make me smile. anyways, there is a new student i want you all to meet. *looks at the door* please come in!"

A timid leg stepped in the room as all of the girls smirked with malice and all of the guys groaned in dissapointment. 
 A young skinny girl, with short bangs and big, thick black glasses walked in. (the glasses covered her eyes and made them look very small and ugly). As she walked in the room, she tripped on someone's foot and fell flat on her face. 
The whole class laughed while Ms. Lee hid her evil smile as well. 
 

"Look! she has a sailor moon backpack! What a nerd!" a boy shouted.


Feeling heat rushing up to her face, she quickly stood up and walked confidently towards the front of the room. 
"student, please introduce yourself," Ms. Lee suggested with amused eyes.

The frail girl glared at the class before she bowed and introduced herself. 

"Annyeonghaseyo. Park Jiyeon imnida. lets all get alo-"

"PFFT!" a sudden laugh interupted her speech. 
"get along with you? what a dork!" It was Myungsoo, and his joke made everyone in the class entertained. 

Jiyeon looked down and felt her cheeks burning. How rude!!

Ms. Lee motioned Jiyeon to go sit down wherever there was an empty chair, but the only empty chair was beside Yoon Si Yoon. (No one dared to barge into his personal space, and believed that he had a right to have two desks to himself.)

Jiyeon nodded and walked towards Si Yoon, but tripped again. 

When she finally sat down at her new desk, she introduced herself to Si Yoon, unaware of his immense popularity. 
"bankapseupnida. I am park jiyeon."
but the only response she recieved from him was, "shut up and leave me alone."

surprised and hurt, Jiyeon looked down and fumed. 

Are all boys like this? She looked down at her palm with the 4 leaf clover for reassurance. umma, appa. I will do my best no matter what in this school.

yoon si yoon looked back at jiyeon to make sure she got his warning, but then caught a glimpse at her palm. Then suddenly, he stood up abruptly and stared at Jiyeon with shocked eyes. 

"y-y-you! youre park jiyeon? THE park jiyeon???"

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 

ahhh sorry >< its so bad still... i tried to make it longer though (:

THANK YOU GUYS FOR THE GREAT CRITICISM~~~ 
i'll do my best to make this an enjoyable story for all <333

고마워요~~~~~ ^ㅂ^