Chapter 3

Jiyeon + Infinite =

"Si Yoon-ah!! whats wrong?" Ms. Lee asked, surprised by his sudden change in attitude. 
 

Jiyeon, who was shocked, stood up and stated confidently, "Yes! I am Park Jiyeon? Why are you yelling?"
THe whole class was quite and surprised, for no one had affronted the legendary idol before. The girls hissed in anger, saying, "Hey, you nerd! how dare you?? dont look at our si yoon oppa like he's your friend!! How dare you even think that a lowly nerd like you can be friends with Si Yoon oppa?"

Yoon Si Yoon grabbed Jiyeon's hand and looked at her palm again. And then, he suddenly grabbed Jiyeon's shoulders and hugged her tight. 

"Jiyeon-ah!" he sobbed. "Jiyeon-ah! do you remember me? its oppa!"

Jiyeon was so surprised and off gaurd, that she didnt notice the gasps coming from the younger idol kingkas. 

Yoseob laughed nervously. "H-hyung. what are you doing?" then he lowered his voice to barely a whisper, "HYUNG! think about your image!"

Jiyeon: oppa? what is he talking about? what oppa?

Si Yoon: "do you not remember?" he let go of jiyeon and looked at her from head to toe and smiled. "You havent changed a bit."

Jiyeon was so surprised, she slapped si yoon hard across the face and ran from the room. This left everyone stunned, and the girls began to plan on all the nasty things they would do to Jiyeon when they found her. 

Ahh! why is my heart beating so fast? The doctor told me that any surprise might be too big of a shock for my heart... umma, appa... whats going on? 

Jiyeon slowed down and found herself lost in a garden. She looked at her watch and counted her pulse- she recently had another heart surgery not too long ago, and she had to be careful. 

~~(BACK IN THE CLASSROOM)~~

"uwaahhh oppa! how can you hug a girl like that! Im so sad!" "look, oppa! im crying..." Si yoon's fan girls surrounded him and prevented him from running after Jiyeon. 

"SHUT UP" si yoon roared. "Let me through!!"

everyone gasped, and made a small passageway for si yoon to walk through. Myungsoo recovered from his shocked, and smirked. 
"this looks interesting..."

Meanwhile, si yoon ran everywhere calling Jiyeon's name. please, jiyeon-ah. please just wait for me to explain. 

Then he spotted a body of a young girl who collapsed in the garden. "jiyeon? jiyeon?" 
He began to panic and shook her shoulders. "JIYEON! JIYEONAH WAKE UP!"

10 minutes later he was riding an ambulance with jiyeon and held her hand the whole way. 
please be okay... please. He looked at his own palm with a clover exactly like jiyeon's. please. it's oppa. 

 

--------------------------------
hohoho 2 chapters in one day! 
:3
thanks for all the subscriberssss and commenterrssss <33

GASP! how does si yoon have the same clover mark as jiyeon does? next chapter i'll begin revealing their past~ ^^