Tough Nerd

Jiyeon + Infinite =

Jiyeon POV

i was walking to school after being released from the hospital... of course, everyone makes fun of my face. I hate it when they do that. 
They cant even see my face anyways, and theirs isnt that great, either. 
But, surprise surprise. 
As soon as I walked into my class, a guy was staring at me... wait no... GLARING at me. What did I do? His name was... uhm.... Kim Myung soo? Yeah! 
He walked up to me and gave me a smile... He's cute, but i can tell he's a jerk. 
I glared back at him and just pushed him aside. Then I walked to my desk and class started.



Myungsoo POV


what the hell is that wrong with that girl? Shouldnt she be hallucinating, or screaming, or whatever the other fangirls do? 
Then I see her walk to her desk and sit next to Yoon Si Yoon Hyung. 

"Yo! Hyung!" i can see Sungjong coming up to me with a stupid grin on his face. 
"What?" I asked, making sure that my voice showed how annoyed I was. 
"You see that nerd girl over there? Park Jiyeon? Dont you think that she looks kinda cute and.... different?"
I couldnt believe what I heard. 
"WHAT???" 
Sungjong just smirked at me again.. "C'mon, Hyung. I saw her push you when you went up to her. Haha. cant get that nerd's heart? lame..."
That did it. 

I stood up and grabbed his collar. "SAY THAT AGAIN, JERK." i yelled. 
Then someone put a hand on my shoulder and I turned around... to see that nerd.


Yoon Si Yoon POV

Jiyeon came to sit next to me because class was about to start. I just stared at her. 

She looked at me back, and then turned away. 

Sigh. Jiyeon, I know you know who I am. I already did a back up check on you... why are you avoiding me?

"SAY THAT AGAIN, JERK." I heard Myungsoo's voice. 
I turned to see Myungsoo and Sungjong fighting. 

Nerd Jiyeon looked at them too, and got up from her seat. 
I grabbed her hand. 
"Nerd, where are you going?? You're not going to stop the fight, are you?" I asked in a worried tone. 
Jiyeon slapped my hand away. 
"I have a name, and it is Park Jiyeon. And yes, I am going to stop the fight". 

I stared after her, stunned. 


 

Jiyeon POV

Ugh. Fighting??? IN CLASS? those immature freaks. I cant learn anything if they bother my concentration!

I walked up to Myungsoo or MyungSo or whatever and grabbed his shoulder. 

He looked at me and smirked. 
"Why? you worried that i'll lose? look, I know im hot, but you better keep your hands to yourself." 

Grrrrrrr...... 

"In fact, I dont care if he punches your face until youre a bloody mess, but your disrupting my learning. can you go fight somewhere else?"

He looked at me with wide eyes. Wow. his eyes are actually pretty.. no wonder people go crazy over him. 

"Hey, nerd. get lost." He said while giving me a sly grin and shrugging my hand off his shoulder. 

Oh. he did not just do that. Does he think that I'm gonna let him off the hook? Just like that? 

I couldnt keep in my emotions any longer and slapped him smartly across the cheeks. and just left to go to the bathroom.
 



Myungsoo POV

I watched Jiyeon leave the classroom while my left cheek was burning from her slap. All the guys looked at me with amused eyes. 
that nerd.... just... slapped me???

.... She obviously doesnt know who I am, huh? Then I saw a bunch of my fangirls run after her. I grinned to myself. 
Well I guess its time she found out.... that im someone who no one can humiliate without having to pay the price. 
 

 

 

 

sorry for not updating for so long.. 

my grandmother passed away 2 days ago and i didnt feel like doing anything 
TT_TT

im sorry, everyone. 

mianhaeyo.....