Chapter 4

Jiyeon + Infinite =

 

Jiyeon awoke to a white room, but she felt someone next to her. She looked at her arm and saw Si Yoon asleep on the side of her bed. 

Jiyeon didnt know how she felt.. she was confused, shocked, amazed, and blushing crazily at the same time. Her hand slowly patted Si Yoon's head and she giggled. He's so handsome.... what perfectly beautiful facial features. 

Siyoon then woke up by her touch and looked up at jiyeon. tears were visible in his eyes. 

"JIYEONAH!" He yelled. "Dont scare me like that ever again!"
"who.. are you?" JIyeon whispered. 
Si yoon grinned and looked at her with sad eyes. 
"Remember? we were neighbors in america." Siyoon looked down and blushed "It's me... the ice cream oppa..."

flashback~~~~~

"Jiyeon ah!" 
"ah! its ice cream oppa!!"
Jiyeon was 7 and Si yoon was 8 at the time. This is when Jiyeon's father was not a wealthy company owner. He was just a small manager in a company.. so the family was not rich. So they lived in a poor neighborhood, and Siyoon and Jiyeon became best friends. almost like siblings. He took care of her and bought her ice cream every day. Being an amazing singer, he also sang lullabies for her and promised to protect her forever. As times went by, Si yoon knew that he was falling in love with her. 
"I got you ice cream again! its your favorite.... strawberries ^^"
"ahhh thank you oppa!! yummy...." 
"hahaha... I see that mark on your palm again. Its so funky! *giggles*" 
"oppa... stop making fun... oppa is so mean.... "
"haha. just kidding jiyeon ah." He kissed her forehead. "Hurry up and eat your ice cream."

 

times went by like this until Jiyeon turned 15. Her father, a hard worker, was promoted and eventually took over the company because the owner had died with no heir. 

"ice cream oppa... " Jiyeon said sadly as she looked at Yoon Si yoon. "i have to move.... to another state in America. I have to move to California. mianhaeyo... mian mian... " Jiyeon cried softly. 
"what?? WAE?? no, Jiyeon ah... stay here in ia... dont leave... please... " 
"im so sorry, oppa. And before I leave, i just want to say... " Jiyeon looked down and blushed. " I love you."
Si Yoon was crying like crazy, but when he heard those words, he stared deeply into Jiyeon's eyes. He reached forward, and lightly pressed his lips against hers. It was an innocent kiss, but they both felt all of their emotions rushing to their touch. 
He let go of her and said, "okay. Jiyeonah, go. GO! and dont ever forget me!"
Jiyeon nodded and turned around. She ran like she had never run before, and a few minutes later she was on her way to the airport. 

-----------------

While Jiyeon was in California, Si Yoon was 18. He attended Kirin Arts High School, and Jiyeon had never once left his mind. 
One day, he dreamt of Jiyeon crying and calling Siyoon's name. "oppa! oppa!" she would wail. 

That same day, Si Yoon was worried. He was worried that Jiyeon would be in trouble, and he could not go to help. He immediately went to a tattoo shop and demanded, "please give me a tattoo that looks like a 4 leaf clover on my palm. On my right palm." 
"This...' he thought, 'this mark will prove to you, jiyeon, wherever you are, that i will never forget you. I will love only you.'

end of flashback~~~~

 

Jiyeon was shocked. Her childhood friend was right in front of her, and she did not even know. 
But she didnt want him to be stuck with the thought of her forever... she wanted him to move on with a girl who was better than her. 

"I'm sorry," Jiyeon replied coldly while holding back her tears. "I'm sorry, but I dont know this so called 'ice cream oppa'. sounds like a childish load of crap to me and im not your childhood friend."

Yoon si yoon was stunned. He grabbed her hand and shouted, "What? You are my Jiyeon! This mark on your hand... "
"IS NOTHING!" Jiyeon yelled. " cant a girl have a 4 leaf clover tattoo for good luck?" 

Si yoon shook his head. "no.. you are park jiyeon.. please.... jiyeon ah do you not remember me?" he was desperate. 

"no." Jiyeon replied harshly. 

Si yoon understood. This cold girl could not be his lovable jiyeon from the past. He stood up suddenly and glared at her while he wiped off his tears nonchalantly. 
"i see. I'm sorry to bother you like this. Im sorry for thinking you as my love of my life, and now I know that i wasted my time to save your life. I'll leave now."
He turned his back and left, not noticing Jiyeon's muffled sobs. 

"Im sorry... Im sorry ice cream oppa... Im sorry Si Yoon oppa..."


--------------------------------------Back in the classroom..

Yoseob: "WOAH. i cant believe si yoon hyung did that.... whats thier relationship?"
Hoya: "This will ruin his image... well... i guess that makes us more popular... right L?"
Myungsoo just grinned and signaled to the figure behind them. It was Si Yoon coming back from the hospital. 

Si yoon walked to his seat and simply stated to everyone, "sorry. you guys mustve been shocked. I mistook the girl for someone else. There's nothing between us two, so dont worry."

everyone, who had been holding their breaths when Si Yoon walked in the room, let out a sigh of relief. 

"of course, he wouldnt like a nerd like her." "oppa! we're so glad it was all a mistake!" the girls cried with joy. 

He smiled and winked at all of the girls around him and they started to hallucinate momentarily. 

The idols were all also happy that he came back to reality, except for Kim Myungsoo. 

Darn it. If only he fell for that nerd, I would probably be the most popular guy in school! The girls would start to hate him and fall for me instead... darn it. 

But then Myungsoo saw Si Yoon look nervously at the seat next to him... and then Myungsoo knew that Si yoon wasnt over with the Jiyeon Girl. He was just faking to keep his popularity. 

 

This relieved Myungsoo and he smirked. Looks like that girl is still in his heart... This will be fun. I might as well steal the girl from him... ahhh... i love playing love games like this. but who knew my next victim would involve THE legendaryYoon Si Yoon hyung... 

 

-----------------------------------------
im sorry.. this chapter kind of . ^^;;
im sorry D:
but but but it will get interestingggggg~~ hopefully for you all~~
thanks to all the subscribers and commenters! my first experience writing in asianfanfics is so positive thanks to you guys... 

(:

감사합니~~~~다람쥐~~~~ ^^
ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ