Chapter 1

Jiyeon + Infinite =

"oh, our little jiyeonnie.... i told you to stop biting your nails!"
"c'mon, umma. everyone does it... sigh... how long will it take for the gas tank to be full? aish.... its so hot!"
Jiyeon and her whole family were on a road trip to visit Yellowstone National Park, and they stopped by a gas station to fill up the car. 
"Yeah, honey. leave our little daughter alone... she'll fix her habits one day" Jiyeon's dad smiled. 
Jiyeon's temper rose."AISH! stop calling me 'little'! I'm 18! an adult! gosh... " She put on her headphones and turned the music on to full blast. 
her parents sighed and shook their heads, and went on to talk about other things relating to their business. 

"Honey... I'm not so sure if its the right thing to do... we shouldnt be on a trip when the company is left without someone to look over it."
"Dont worry... I left Mr. Kim with the job. "
"no... i dont think that's safe... you know how sleezy he can be."
"Its alright, dear." He kissed her forehead. "As long as our family is together and safe, i could care less about anything else."
Jiyeon's mom smiled and nodded. 

Even though she was still pissed off at how her parents treated her like a baby, Jiyeon couldnt help but smile a little. She loved her parents so much, and she knew that this trip was Jiyeon's birthday present. Today she turned 18. 

Smirking, Jiyeon leaned toward her little sister next to her and whispered loudly, "You cant bear it either, right? acting all lovey dovey in front of us."
Jiyeon's little sister named Yoonjung, who was only 3 years old, nodded happily and gurgled, "lovey...dovey..."

Jiyeon laughed and hugged her sister, which made her parents grin also. 

(ahh this story is so happy ^^)


Ding!!

 

The gas tank was full and Jiyeon looked out the window. She saw a strange looking man with a black raincoat sneaking by their car. 

Hmm.... thats so strange... Why is he wearing a raincoat when its so hot out? ahhh.. whatever.

Jiyeon's father, still chuckling, stepped out of the car to take the gas pump out. But Jiyeon was still not at ease about the strange man in the coat. 
She thought that she should warn her father so she looked out the window, then gasped. 

Her eyes grew wide and opened, but no sound came out... 
"n....no....
....NO!! APPA!!!!!!!"
 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 

oooh? what happens? 
.___.
sighh... im really bad at stories.. and this is the first time I'm writing one... so... 

잘 부탁 해요!!!!!!
please leave some comments so i can find out what i need to fix!!

<3