Second Girl

Time Ѻf Ѻur ℒιʄℯ | An EXO fanfic | Story Starts At Chap. 11~

tumblr_m6nggqgFUU1qe0zvuo1_500.png  tumblr_m4lxawes791ro7622o3_250.png  tumblr_m4vwc52hP41rt8vz6o1_500.png  tumblr_m5e88lT52B1qe1s5so1_400.gif  tumblr_lodrv0DMOG1qfwyu2o1_500.png  tumblr_m4xpu66oVt1rtmnemo1_400.jpgtumblr_m395upI9XZ1qe2b4yo1_400.png

second girl 
What’s this annoying noise I hear? It goes beep, beep, and beep. I opened my eyes and turned my head to the alarm clock. I turned it off and got off my bed. Mimi and Li Na were still sleeping… Well Mimi was but Li Na was half asleep? Her eyes are opened a little bit. I smiled. I love living here with all of my friends… No my non-blood related sisters. I love them to death! Even though they piss me off sometimes but I still love them! I started making my way out of the room and into the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and went out to the kitchen. “What am I in the mood for today?” I felt like having pancakes today so pancakes it is! I went to the refrigerator and opened it. “What the heck?” It was completely empty in the refrigerator. Completely. I took a deep breath and tried to control my anger. “It’s okay. Everything is okay. You just need to go to the store and buy everything you need. You don’t need to break anything just go to the store.” I took the grocery list and went outside. I started making my way down to the store. “Why do I always have to do this? This is not a good way to wake up to. Why can’t eleven girls get the groceries when I ask them to? I put the grocery list on the fridge but no one ever gets the grocery. I sighed and shook my head. “My life is full of ups and downs!” I screamed. I smiled. It’s a nice feeling after you scream. I smiled to myself again and went into the grocery store. I took a shopping cart and began to roam around the store as usual. I took out the grocery list and looked at it. There was only one thing on it. Five bags of candy. I started laughing. People began to stare at me but I didn’t care. Mimi is always like this. She can’t last a day without some type of candy in . I smiled and went to the candy isle. “What candy does she like again?” I let out a small giggle. She likes any kind of candy except for the bitter ones. I shrugged and just pushed five random bags of candy into the shopping cart. I pushed the cart over to the meat isle and started looking. What should we have for dinner today? Spaghetti! I look at the grounded meat section. Which one looks good to eat? Then I saw it. Well it looked the same like the rest of the grounded meat packages but it had that little sparkle to it. I reached out to it but someone else did too. I looked up at the person. It was a dude, a tall dude. I smiled at him. “Can you please let go.”
He raised an eyebrow. “Can you please let it go?”
I rolled my eyes. “Listen, you. I got this first so let go.”
He laughed. “No you listen. I saw it first so you let it go.”
I laughed and tugged on the package. “Let it go! I got it first!”
He tugged it back. “You let it go! I saw it first!”
This guy is getting on my nerves. I widen my eyes and pointed behind him. “Oh my gosh!”
He turned around.
I pulled the package out of his hand.
He turned back around and looked at me.
I stuck out my tongue at him and pushed the cart away from that stupid dude. “Who the heck does he think he is?” I shook my head. “Now I need to by pancake mix.” I went over to the breakfast isle and pushed down six boxes of pancake mix in the cart. Then I went to the cash register. I paid the lady and started making my way out of the store. It was difficult because I had two hands and each hand had three heavy bags of groceries. I sighed. Why is this day so difficult?
“Need some help there?”
I turned around. It was that same dude that tried to get the package of grounded meat away from me. I looked at him. He was tall and his voice didn’t match his face. His voice was deep while his face was cute. “Uh…” I looked at him again. He had a handful of groceries too. I smiled. “I think you can’t handle all of it.”
He laughed. “It’s okay. I’m strong enough.”
I rolled my eyes. "Listen, I don't need your help. Just because I'm a girl doesn't mean I'm weak." 
He smiled and walked up to me. Then he took all of the bags from my left hand. 
What the heck? I didn't ask for his help though. I sighed. This day is weird. 
He looked in the bags and his eyes widen. "You sure like candy." 
I shook my head. “No, that’s not mine. It’s my friends.”
He nodded.
Then I started making my way to the house. We walked in silence the whole way. I’m an idiot for letting a stranger hold my groceries and walking him to my house. When we reached the house, I looked at the window. I let out a sigh of relief. Everyone is still asleep. They won’t bother me about this. I look at the guy. “Thank you.”
He smiled and gave me the groceries. “You’re welcome.” He turned around and started walking down the drive way. Then he stopped and turned around. “How do I get back to the grocery store?”
I laughed. “Just walk straight and you’ll see it.”
He nodded and turned around. He waved and left. 
I smiled. That was probably the stupidest thing a boy ever did for me but I'm really happy though. 
“Boo!”
I screamed and turned around. In front of me were eleven girls with a stupid look stuck on their face.
“Who was that?”
“Is that your boyfriend?”
“He’s tall and handsome.”
“Did you buy my candy?”
“I’m hungry.”
My eyes widen. “Did you guys see the whole thing?”
They let out a stupid laugh and nodded.
I frowned and gave the groceries to the girls. Then I started walking into the house.
The girls had a confused look and went back in the house.
“Why are you mad?”
“I’m not mad. I’m just frustrated.”
“That’s the same thing.”
I shrugged. “What did you guys see?”
“Well we saw you smiling and talking with him.”
“He asked you for directions to get out of here and you laughed and told him.”
I sighed and went into the kitchen. 
Li Na came over and patted my back. “It’s okay. You don’t need to be embarrassed. Everyone else has been embarrassed in this house by us and now it's your turn to get embarrassed by us. So you don't need to worry about it.”
Everyone else yelled in agreement. 
I nodded and smiled. “I love you guys so much.”
Mimi came over and dragged me to the living room where everyone was at. “Tell us everything that just happened, Park Eun Mi.” 
I laughed and started telling them about my morning. 

—  loner   corner   ♥ 

Congrats to cathy1190!!!

Your application was jjang!

Apply is still opened for applications~

So go apply if you already haven't, you :D 

Bye~