Teaser 2; Lazy

Time Ѻf Ѻur ℒιʄℯ | An EXO fanfic | Story Starts At Chap. 11~

 images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSytKgIMk3J8gxXyQE6ndo  exo_m_wallpaper_by_anniself-d4vtxni.png  tumblr_m4qgrvCahJ1qjszsjo1_500.jpg  image  yin-yue-tai-interview-with-exo-m1.jpg  exo-exo-m-luhan-tao-lay-Favim.com-466261  exom.jpg

teaser 2; lazy 
Luhan looked at the door. There was someone knocking on it. He sighed. 'I wonder who it is this time. I bet it's the landlord. We forgot to pay the rent last month but we'll pay later this week.' He didn't want to open the door so he stayed at where he was, on the sofa watching TV. "Some get the door!"
Tao ran out of his room and straight to the door. "Who is it?" Then he looked at Lay and gave him a you-are-so-close-to-the-door-and-you-won't-even-open-it look. 
Luhan shrugged and went back to watching TV. 
"It's Sehun!" 
Tao nodded and opened the door. "Hi!" They did the little "bro shake" and Tao let Sehun inside the apartment. 
Luhan looked up from the TV and at Sehun. "Sehun! What are you doing here?" 
Sehun grinned from ear to ear. "Get everyone here." 
Tao nodded and went into their rooms to call the others out. 
Kris yawned and scratches his head. "What is it? Is it that landlord lady again? I told her every time she saw me that I will pay later this week. What does she not understand about late this week?" He opened his eyes and saw Sehun. "Oh thank god it's you!"
"What are you doing here?" Chen asked. 
Sehun grinned from ear to ear again. "We got it!" 
Xiumin looked at him with a confused look. "You got what? Steamed buns?" 
Sehun shook his head. 
Tao went across the room and sat down on the sofa next to Luhan. "A kung-fu panda bear?"
Sehun sighed and shook his head.
"Then what is it?" Lay asked in an annoyed look. 
Sehun took in a deep breath. "We are going to Hawaii!" 
Everyone in the room gasped.
Chen went to Sehun and looked him in the eye. "Are you serious? You're not lying are you? Are we seriously going to Hawaii?"
Sehun nodded. 
Then everyone in the room screamed and did a wild happy dance. 
"We're going to Hawaii!"
"Aloha~" 
"I must be dreaming." 
"I'm going to scuba dive!"
"I want to look at the fishes!"
"I want to drink a smoothie over there!" 
Sehun nodded. "We are going to do all of that! And to celebrate, we're going to eat out!" 
They all smiled and nodded. "We'll meet you at the parking lot."
Sehun nodded and left the place. 

loner   corner   ♥

Hey guys!!!

Did you like the chappie???

I think I will be revealing the first girl after the next chapter.

I must warn you that you might not get your first choice or even your second choice.

Please don't get mad at me!!!

Byeeeee :]