Chapter 2

Time Ѻf Ѻur ℒιʄℯ | An EXO fanfic | Story Starts At Chap. 11~

A door closing could be heard from the living room. Four teenagers looked at each other and smirked. “Eun Eun is home,” they said in unison with a dash of excitement. They all stood up and walked to where their older sister was. “Eun Eun! You’re finally home,” they all said.

Eun Mi glared at them. She hated that nickname with a passion and they all know that. She took a deep breath and brushed it aside. The ends of the lips tilted up and her arms wrapped around her younger siblings. She closed her eyes and tried to make the hug last as long as it can. “I’m going to miss you guys…” The teenagers suddenly stopped struggling and looked at Eun Mi. 

“What do you mean?” asked Mimi, the second oldest out of the five. 

“Are you going somewhere?” said Michael, the third oldest. 

Eun Mi sighed and nodded. “Yes, I’m going to Hawaii with a group of friends.”  

The siblings looked at their oldest sister with shock. They suppressed their anger because that was how they were taught. Don’t let your greediness get in the way of someone’s happiness. They all smiled and hugged their sister.  Eun Mi smiled and tried not to spill any tears. “Guys, it’s not like I’m going to be away forever.” They nodded and let her go. 

Eun Mi patted their heads and took out a piece of paper. “This is what you guys are going to do every day until I come back. Arraso?” They sighed and nodded. “Good and don’t cause trouble. Oh! And no partying!”

The youngest one out of the five, Martin, spoke up. “Well you should be good over in Hawaii!” Eun Mi smiled and nodded. 

“Well guys, I’m going to stay here until tomorrow. Well, I leave tomorrow but I want to spend my last day in South Korea with you guys.” They all nodded and went into the living room. 


 

 

Lights were passing by with a blink of eye when looking outside a subway train.  It’s the same with life. These were just fragments of what is going on in Ji Ae’s mind. She shrugged the thought off and looked at the sight around her. There was a mom trying to calm her daughter down with a lollipop, a man reading the newspaper, a couple linking arms sleeping with each other, and the rest of the people are just staring off into space. Ji Ae took this chance and snaps a picture of the sight with her phone camera. No one noticed and she smiled happily. 

“I saw that,” said a deep milky voice.

She turned to the voice and tried to look calm. “What do you mean?” 

The man smiled and shrugged. “Well this is my stop. Hope to see you again someday.” And with that last comment, he left the subway without looking back. 

Ji Ae stared in bewilderment. ‘What was that?’ she thought to herself. She violently shook her head to get rid of the thought and got off the subway. “Where’s the guy? We got off at the same stop but where is he?” she sighed and started walking to the restaurant nearby. Once she got to the restaurant she could see her mom and her dad seating next to each other. She smiled at the sight of her parent’s affection towards each other. She walked to them and sat down. 

“Ji Ae,” her mom, Arielle, hugged her. “I haven’t seen my baby girl in a while. How have you been?” 

Ji Ae hugged her back. “I’ve been fine but I can’t stay long though.”

“Why?” asked her dad, Jin Sung, with a confused look on his face. 

She took a deep breath. “I was going to tell you guys about this last month but I forgot. It’s nothing bad,” her dad let out a relief sigh. “I’m going to Hawaii with my friends!”

Her parents gave a smile. “Good! Finally you’re going to explore the worlds and take some of the most amazing photos that your mom and I have ever seen!” Ji Ae smile and hugged her parents. 

Then she stood up. “Well I have to go home and pack now. Bye.” She kissed both of them on the cheek and left. 


Author's Note: Sorry for the late chapter!!!! I've been so busy with school lately... But I'm on Spring Break now!!! Updating a lot this week... since I'm a loner xD Well did you guys like it???? Did my writing improve? I've been working extra hard with my writing lately. Show not tell. Bye~!