Last Girl

Time Ѻf Ѻur ℒιʄℯ | An EXO fanfic | Story Starts At Chap. 11~
Last girl 
tumblr_m4l9jy9ID21r5u0yvo1_500.jpg
Name: Kang Jae Min 
Birth Date: May 27
Age: 18 
Ethnicity: Korean 
 
Personality: Kang Jae Min is a sweet and confident girl. Jae Min was bullied at school because she was an "orphan", and because of that she had no friends. Jae Min tends to be cold and unmotivated when she's in a bad mood, When she's in a really good mood she can't stop smiling and is really positive. Jae Min has Aquaphobia, she hates getting in the deepness of water, why? Well because Jae Min's parents died in the sea while they were in a ship coming from a small vacation they were having. After that she never went to the sea again. When she started highschool she met her friends, at first She was shy and a bit uncomfortable because it was her first time having lots of friends. She began to smile and express her feels more and more, from there on she became who she is, a charming and outgoing person. Jae Min never experienced love, she did have guys confess to her but she would reject politely. Jae Min never expects to fall in love, and more when she hates him at first. Jae Min loves food and cleaning. If she wants food and she can't get it she goes crazy, she says she is married to food, thats how much she loves food. she usually goes for a jog every morning, and when she does she also takes pictures. If anybody lives with Jae Min they have to be neat because Jay is a neat and clean freak. if Jay finds a small crumb of food she gets mad. haha. Jae Min is really honest with people and sometimes thats a bad thing, sometimes she blurts something honest when she wasn't supposed too and that makes the atmosphere not so great. she bites her tongue when she's nervous, for example skinship.. she'll start biting it, she tried to stop that habit but she couldn't. Another thing is that she loves coffee, but she isn't allowed to drink coffee because if she does she flirting and teasing people and she hardly gets any sleep. her friends need to be super cautious of Jae and coffee because Jae+Coffee=HORROR. thats a no-no.
 
Likes:
-Shopping
-Partying
-Photography
-Food
-Honesty
-walking
-writing
-Talking a lot
-Smiling
-Joke around
-Cloudy days
-Coffee
-Winking
-Teasing
-Cleaning
 
Dislikes
-Thunder
-Whinners
-Tea
-Standing in line
-Giving up
-Dishonesty
-Drama
-Rudeness
-Seeing a sad/crying person
-Arguments/Arguing
-Cats
-Hospitals
-Dirtyness

—   loner   corner    ♥

Congrats to CharmingDoll!
Sorry for the girls that didn't get choosen ;A; 
I had a hard time choosing the last girl from a bazillion other good applications
But don't worry! 
The girls that didn't get choosen, they will be cameo for the story!
Yay~