First Girl

Time Ѻf Ѻur ℒιʄℯ | An EXO fanfic | Story Starts At Chap. 11~

 tumblr_m1qxkvY7jX1rquxnho1_400.jpg  tumblr_lnh50jfcvx1qbl6rio1_500_large.png  tumblr_m07tqvZ8wK1rquxnho1_500_large.jpg  tumblr_m1k8ebWzDL1qg6dyso1_500.gif  tumblr_m4kgwkoL1t1rquxnho1_500.png  tumblr_lum3g7XtUT1qc3n3vo1_500.png  tumblr_lw6mdgzNNp1qlq8bco1_1280_large.pn

first girl
I jumped up to hit the volleyball that Mimi just served. The ball went over to the net and hit the ground. "One point to me!"
Mimi shrugged. "You're still losing by a point."
I rolled my eyes.
Mimi threw the ball over the net and I caught it.
I served the ball and Mimi hit it back. It was going to the other side of the court and I missed it. I sighed. Why can't I ever beat Mimi at volleyball? I bent down to get the ball and looked over at Mimi. "Want to get some ice cream?" 
She nodded and ran over to me. "I know a new ice cream shop that just opened! Can we go there, unnie?" 
I nodded. Then I heard a few boys doing the wolf whistle. I put my head down while Mimi waved at them. I don't know why she would wave at them when we're at the beach wearing shorts and a bikini bra. "Stop waving at them!"
Mimi looked at me and smile. "Why should I? They like our body so we should thank them by waving!"
I sighed and shook my head. 
Mimi smirked. "They wouldn't whistle to any girl, unnie. They only whistle to y girls~" 
I started laughing. Mimi is the weirdest girl I have ever met in my entire life. 
"Plus we're going to Hawaii soon and guys are going to do that so you should get used to it." 
I nodded. "Let's put our shirt on and go to the ice cream shop." 
She nodded and started skipping to our stuff. 
We put on our shirt and started making our way to the icecream shop. 
Mimi wrapped her arm around my arm and started walking. 
I smiled. "When are we going to Hawaii again?" 
She shrugged. "I think we're leaving in a week or something."
I sighed. "I packed all of my clothes already and I have to wait for a week till we leave! That's not fair."
Mimi started laughing. "Unnie! We have to go shopping first." 
I turned over to her. "We should! Let's go right now!" 
She nodded. "I know this new mall that just opened and it's really close to us too!" 
I started jumping. "Hurry up! We have to go there now!" 
Mimi nodded and started dragging me to the new mall. 
When we got there, it was super crowded. We stood on our toes to see what was going on. 
"Do you see anything?" Mimi asked. 
I shook my head. "You?"
She shook her head. 
I pulled her back down. "Come on, let's go to the front so we can see it better." 
She nodded.
I held her hands and started pushing people out of the way. 
"Hey!"
"Watch it!"
"Ouch! You stepped on my toes!" 
We started apologizing. A few mad people later, we got to the front. It was not what I was expecting. There were two guys, wait let me rephrase that. There were two hot guys. One was playing the guitar and the other one was singing. People started throwing money in the guitar case. 
Mimi looked at me. "Are they poor or something?"
I shrugged. "Should we give some money to them?"
She nodded and took out a 500 won out of her pocket and gave it to me. 
I took it and started walking up to them. Then one of them looked at me. It was the one singing.
He smiled at me.
I smiled back at him and threw the money in the guitar case. Then I stood there and stared at him, unconsciously. 
Then people started pushing me and shouting at me to move. 
Mimi came up to me and pulled me out of the crowd. 
When we were out of the crowd, Mimi gave me a what-the-heck-were-you-doing look. 
"What were you doing? You could've died!" 
I rolled my eyes. "Well I'm not but I think my heart did." 
"What are you talking about?" 
"I think I'm in love! You know the guy that was singing. He was so hot!"
Mimi started laughing. "Unnie, you know you're not going to see him again. Anyways, let's go shopping at that mall," she pointed a bikini store. 
I nodded and dragged her in there. "Well, you can't blame me for trying to find the one." 
"Unnie, look at this one!" She pointed at a white bikini with pink flowers on them. 
I picked it up. "It's cute! How much does it cost?" 
Mimi looked at the price tag. "Thirty-five thousand three hundred forty nine won." (About thirty one dollars)
"I'll take it!" Then I saw a perfect bikini for Mimi. It was a neon green bikini that would look so cute on Mimi. I looked at the price tag. It was twenty-eight thousand five hundred seven won. (About twenty five dollars) I poked Mimi and pointed at the bikini. "That'll look so cute on you!" 
Mimi went over to it and nodded. "It's so cute! I'll take it!" 
We went to the cashier and paid for our bikinis. 
The cashier gave us the bikinis and put in two sunglasses in the bag. 
We thanked her and left the store. 
"She was so nice! I'm going to wear it in Hawaii!"
I nodded. Then I saw him! I shook Mimi's arm and pointed at him. "It's him! The dude that was singing!" 
Mimi looked at him and gasped. "He's so hot and that guy next to him is too!" 
I looked at Mimi. "He's mine." 
She nodded. "I call dibs on the guy next to him." 
I nodded. 
"We should go over to them." 
I gulped but nodded. "Okay, let's go over there." 

Mimi nodded and started dragging me over to them. 

I started to mentally calm myself. You can do this. How can Mimi do this so naturally? Then they were right in front of us. I mentally slapped myself so I wouldn't blank out from looking at his face. 

Mimi waved at them. "Hi! My name is Kim Min Young but everyone calls me, Mimi."

The dude that was playing the guitar before nodded and smiled. "My name is Zhang Yixing but I go by Lay." 

Then the dude that was singing started smiling. 

His smile was so beautiful. 

"My name is Xi Luhan." 

Then everyone's eyes were on me. 

Mimi nudged me.

"Uh... My n- name is Seong Li Na." 

Luhan and Lay nodded. "It's nice to meet both of you guys but we have to go. Bye~" Then they left. 

Mimi looked at me. "They were so hot! I hope we can see them again someday!" 

I nodded. "I hope so too." 


—  loner   corner   ♥

Congrats to ReiReiLove!!!!

Your application was jjang!!!!

I will reveal the next girl in three days ^^

Yay~~~~~~

I am still accepting applications,

so apply tien1190 if you already haven't!

Bye-bye guys :D