Teaser 3; Three Fifty

Time Ѻf Ѻur ℒιʄℯ | An EXO fanfic | Story Starts At Chap. 11~

tumblr_lwykbfKCQZ1r3ssjeo1_500.png  tumblr_lx4ahovcR91r9pbrzo4_500.jpg  tumblr_lx9y8ycrqj1qak6q0o1_500.png  tumblr_ly7m9v8rTA1r9yo95o1_400.gif  tumblr_lxczah9s4I1qbg5hlo1_500.png  tumblr_lx6oq7Xhcy1qdx51fo1_500.png  tumblr_lw9vc6gAJM1r66m9fo1_500.jpg

Teaser 3; three fifty
"Kim Min Young, did you get the tickets or not?" 
I sighed in the phone. "Yes unnie, I did. Why don't you believe me? I have it in my hands and don't call me by Min Young! It's Mimi! Mimi! Who many times do I have to tell you?"
She sighed. "Sorry Mimi. I just worry about you especially when you're getting the tickets." 
I rolled my eyes. "Just because I lost a lot of stuff doesn't mean I will lose the tickets. I have them right here in my pockets!" I put my hand in my right pocket and it wasn't there. "Uh oh." 
"What?!?! Did you lose them???"
I pulled out my pocket out of the jean and it was empty. "Uh... It's not exactly lost... I just can't find it." 
"Kim Min Young!!! You lost the tickets!?!?!?! We worked really hard for it!!!" 
I sighed and turned off the phone. "Where are you?" I looked around the place. "How could I find you when I'm in the mall???" I re-traced my steps and look really closely. Then something caught my eye. It was a new smoothie shop! I haven't tried it before but I have to look for the tickets though... But I am thirsty. I went over to the smoothie shop and ordered a cookie and creme smoothie. 
The worker came back with my smoothie. "That'll be three fifty." 
I smiled and opened my shoulder bag to get the money and then I saw it. The twelve tickets! It was in my bag the whole time! I let out a sigh of relief. I think I am the luckiest girl in the world right now. 
"Can you please hurry up, ma'am?" 
I nodded and gave him a five dollar bill. "Keep the change." I took a sip of my smoothie and left the place. I ran out of the mall and waited for my car to come. 
When it came I went in and sat down in the middle. 
"Where do you want to go, mistress?" 
"Go to the regular place." 
"Yes, mistress." 
I nodded and smiled. What should I do while I wait? It takes about thirty minutes until I get there. Then I thought of the perfect thing to do. Sleep! I closed my eyes and took a nap. 
"We're here, mistress." 
I opened my eyes and stretched. "Thank you." I stepped out the car and went into the house. 
"Is that you Mimi?"
"Yeah!"
Then eleven girls ran out and looked at me. 
"What?" 
The eldest of this group looked at me. "Did you find the tickets?" 
I nodded. "It's in my backpack." 
"Then why did you tell me you lost it?" 
"I thought I did but then I found it."
Every sighed and shook their head. 
Then she stuck out her hands and looked at me. "Give me the tickets." 
I dug in my shoulder bag and gave her the twelve tickets and went to the living room while the other girls screamed and jump. This is going to be a long day. 

—  loner   corner   ♥

Hi guys~

That was my character ^^

I'll reveal the first girl in the next chapter :D 

*claps widly* 

Bye guys :) 

By the way, isn't this gif hilarious? 

Tree Fiddy. Took me about 45 minutes to make. It's so funny~ LOL it reminds me of South Park xD