Teaser 1; Tickets

Time Ѻf Ѻur ℒιʄℯ | An EXO fanfic | Story Starts At Chap. 11~

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR3ZpEEDjZVuMQto-Z6aiy  20120523_exok_1.jpg  EXO-K-Face-Shop.jpg  6ca9938fgw1dtmczctrjeg_large.gif  exo-k-kpop-k-pop-Favim.com-444807.png  images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTlBPsUzSq9qIUad6SCW_W  27617dae849c83e4d01245f7fc4c58e4_large.j

Teaser 1; tickets
Sehun ran up to Baekhyun when he put his keys down and looked at him. "Dude, did you get the tickets?"
Baekhyun looked at Sehun and smiled. "Of course I did and its hyung not dude."
Sehun started jumping around their apartment.
"STOP MAKING SO MUCH NOISE OVER THERE!" yelled the person living right next to their apartment.
Sehun stopped jumping and did a happy dance.
Kai went out of his room and looked at Sehun. "Dude! You just made me died! I was on the eighteenth mission on Call of Duty four and then you scared the heck out me by jumping and then I died! Did you know how hard it was for me to get there?!? That was my last mission and I could've won but you-"
"SHUT UP OVER THERE YOU DARN BRATS!"
Kai went over to the wall. "YOU SHUT UP! I WAS IN THE MIDDLE OF A SENTENCE AND YOU CUT ME OFF!"
"DAMN YOU BRAT! WANT ME TO COME OVER THERE AND KILL YOU?!?!?"
"COME OVER HERE THEN! I LIKE TO SEE YOU TRY YOU BALDY! I'M NOT SCARED OF A BALD FORTY YEARS OLD MAN WITH NO JOB AND NO LIFE!"
"DAMN YOU LITTLE BRAT! I'LL KILL YOU!!!" 
"I LIKE TO SEE YOU TRY! I'LL JUST REPORT YOU TO THE POLICE FOR CHILD ABUSE!"
Then Suho came out of the room. "What's all the noise here? I was taking a nap." 
Sehun and Baekhyun pointed over to Kai. 
Suho turned his head over to Kai and he rushed over there immediately. "What the heck are you doing?" 
Kai didn't answer him and kept on yelling at their neighbor. 
Suho put his hand over Kai's mouth. "Sorry for all the fuss."
"You better! Take better care of that damn kid." 
Suho nodded even though the neighbor couldn't see him and dragged Kai to the sofa. "What the heck? Are you out of your mind?" 
Kai sighed. "Possibly." 
Suho rolled his eyes and looked at Sehun and Baekhyun. "What happened here?" 
Sehun went over to Suho. "Don't mind about that, hyung. We have better things!"
Then D.O. and Chanyeol went out of their rooms and said the same sentence. "What's for lunch?" 
Sehun looked at all of them. "Baekhyun got the tickets! He got them!" 
Then all of boys gasped except for Baekhyun and Sehun. 
"Are you serious?" 
"We're going to Hawaii!" 
"The beach!"
"Hula dancers, here we come!" 
Suho gave Kai a look. "You got all twelve tickets, right?"
Baekhyun nodded. 
Chanyeol went over to Suho. "We should celebrate!" 
D.O. nodded. "We should eat somewhere fancy."
They all nodded in agreement. 
Sehun went over to the door and put his shoes on. "I'll go tell the others." 
Suho nodded. He would usually go out and call the others but today he'll let Sehun do it because he's been waiting for this trip forever and the others lived right across from them. 

loner   corner  ♥

Yay!!! The first teaser is out ^^ 

Did you like it???

I've been getting a lot of wonderful applications!

How am I going to choose eleven girls from all of the applications?

Well I have to go now D:

I'll update next week :D 

So apply, you, if you already haven't!