I really had fall for him..

Don't hurt me again hyung

Sehun P.O.V

I feel like getting sick. Why this happen near the date of our show.Maybe it because I always stay up all night late to practice. I can't get up from my bed. My head like spin around.All of my members in this dorm had go out to practice in practice room. So i'm alone . The leader let me get some rest after i tell him i' not feeling well. I just want to sleep when suddenly I smell like something burning.And I can see some smoke. What is happen?

Luhan P.O.V

I was about to go back to my dorm cause I know Sehun Is getting sick. Maybe I can help him with something.And that can make him feel of my kindness.But when I arrive infront of  our dorm, I see our house is in burning. Why this can happen.? I straight call the firemen's.When I've done tell the opperater what happen and where is it,I thought about Sehun. He still inside right? I immediately enter that house and find Sehun.


"Sehun!! !"I call for him.

"H-Help me.." I hear his faint sound asking for help while laying on the floor behind his bed.

"Are you okay?Let me help you get out from this house"I carry him,I let her arm on my shoulder and I hug his waist. When we already at outside, I can see the firemen's had arrive. I call our dorm member and our manager.

About after 30 minutes, the fire had be settle down, we glad only the kitchen is damaged and burnt.

"I-I'm sorry, actually I who forget to turn off the fire after I finished cook this morning"Kai said with full apology with repentance.

"You are so careless. I not mad at you because this house damaged, but what if Sehun die just a moments ago. ?!"The manager mad at Kai.




*That night*

Sehun P.O.V                                                                                            
"Luhan,thanks cause save me this morning. If not because of you, I maybe die immediately  ."
I said so thankful to him for what he had do.

"It's nothing. I'd promise you earlier that I will always take care of you and watch over you. And now I prove it " His words make me blush. I feel like I'm already fall with him. He are really so nice. And I can feel that he would'nt hurt me again. Maybe for this time I have to trust him.

Luhan P.O.V
Huh, this great ..I'm sure he would never tell that secret...I am such a good actor..
I'm sorry Sehun..