I think I've fall with him

Don't hurt me again hyung

Sehun P.O.V

The show is two weeks from now. i should practice hard to do well in that our first debut .
I feel more comfartable without Luhan here. Maybe because I always will remind THAT THINGS  
if he near.I'm glad that him is in other team . So he do the practise with his team.I wish i can focusing with my dance and my sing. But, I can't..

"Sehun!!What are you doing? Are you dreaming?Don't play a fool, the show is just two weeks more!"Su Ho yell at me.

"M-Mianhe, I will practise more time this night.."

"Yeah, You should!"He really unsatiesfied with me.

All of my team had back to our dorm except me.I promise to practise more time this night and I do so.I practice alone in that lonely practice room. About after 30 minutes ,suddenly someone open the door.What? It's Luhan. Why he here?

"I heard from Suho you've to practice more time today. So I come here just to watch over you." he answering without my question.

"Ouh,Whatever.."I just said that,ignoring him..

"So? Don't you think You should ask me for guidance?You know,I really better than you.."

"I dont think so.. I can do it myself" I reject his offer. I continue my dance and ignore him.
Suddenly I feel like someone hold my hands .

"That not like that actually, you must raise it more high. like this..." Luhan try correct my movement.I just let him because i myself know my movement like totally in mistake.

"Oh ya, thanks. "Why he so nice to me?? He not like this before. I wondering...

Luhan P.O.V

I should let our relationship like this to sure my secret will always keep. I can't make him mad at me. Or else I will get that effect. I know this rude and fake, but that is for myself too..
Sorry Sehun.. I will always be fake..