New Kid

Don't hurt me again hyung

Sehun p.o.v

Luhan may still be in bed now. I really hope he didn’t know this surprise birthday party. I went out earlier searching for suitable gift. All my member in middle to make preparation for his birthday.

Luhan p.o.v

I wake up and out of my bed. I came out of the head to the couch. I’m looking for Sehun. Maybe he been practicing again. The most puzzling thing when.. I was trying to call another member but there’s no response at all. Where that we go? I feel so lonely. I’ve breaks for a minute on the sofa while watch television. I keep change the channel again and again. My mind suddenly stuck thinking about this problem. When can I say the truth to Sehun?

I’ve no idea. I think it’s better go out for a walk. I try to crossing the road but the unexpected breach has occurred. Suddenly, there was someone ran out and accidently hit me. Strong collision caused me to fell in a middle of the road. I bet after this I will pull out all my anger! But as I open my eyes…

“Omo! I really didn’t saw you. Sorry”. You would not believe what I saw. I saw a young girl with cute face of innocent. I’m so speechless. The sound of car horns could be heard clearly in my ear but I still can’t do anything. My brain is clogged. She stretched out her hands soft and supple.

“Hold my hand first. We have to crossed the road quickly or else they going to be mad.” I can’t move my body at all. It’s like been control by someone else. She quickly took my hand tightly and draw me cross the road.
Then, she released my hand and handed it back slowly.

“Annyeonghaseyo, my name is Lee Ji-Eun. You can call me IU. I’m sorry for the earlier incident. I was in urgent now, I didn’t quite understand this city. I can’t even find the place where I should go”, she threw a sweet smile. I also introduced myself while welcoming hand.

“Just call me Luhan”

I don’t know why! My heart can’t stop pounding after holding her hand. I felt so nervous! All that I can do just return her smile slowly. I also tried to talk like normal.

“If you didn’t quite understand this city, I can show you the way. Who knows, I can help you. Where you want to go? It’s seem to be important meeting.”
She shows pink card

“Yes, it’s very important. Do you know where this place?” This place…. Omo! It’s our dorm. I don’t really thinks she is our old friend. If she’s not, then who the hell she is? I deliberately pretended not to know the place.

“I’m so sorry, I really don’t know this place. It’s first time I see it. Do you have other places to go? Perhaps, your have relatives’ home in here?”

“I really don’t have any relatives’ here but… Perhaps, you know this place?” she shows another card.

“I’ve been here before but I really can’t find it now.” The most shocking news is, she showing office of JK Entertainment. All of our member including me was under this company. I was truly anxious to know the truth. So, I help her.

“I think, I know”

“Thank you!” she replies happily.