Luhan's Father

Don't hurt me again hyung

Tao P.O.V

 

tao3.jpg?w=510luhan3.jpg?w=510

 

Suho says, "Come on you guys.. put more effort"

 

I'm quiet happy actually.. All my friend having a really really hard time. I proud of them especially Luhan. I never see his enthusiasm before.What I know, he never thought seriously about it.

 

Normally, he would hang out at the bar, drunk and slept with other girl.I know.. lately he felt unsafe with the new girl.Although, I sometimes I felt the same but by watching his effort...., I felt convinced.

 

I never was very close to hate the new girl. I also thinks I shouldn't even think so. She quiet nice acctually.. and little bit cute I guess. In fact, all waht can I say is,... I'm . .  interested to know more about her.

 

All of sudden... There was someone knocking the door. Suho opened the door and I saw a man dressed in a black coat and neat walk straight to Luhan and slap his face.

 

I can see visibly shocked on his face. I was surpised too...

 

"SUHO! How many times am I going to talk to you? Bring this boy back to my company! I cannot wait much longer!", the man yelled as he pointed his finger to Luhan.

 

"THIS BOY?! What you mean 'THIS BOY'?... Let me ask you.., who am I to you?" his tears fell slowly.

 

The man laughed and again showed the anger on his face.

 

"How sad I see... Don't pretend you're the most pathetic, young lady!"

 

Sehun gone mad and says, "Who's the hell are you, old man?!"

 

I add, "Yes, who are you?"

 

The man laugh again.Suho tried to pacify the situation.

 

"I'm really sorry, uncle. I thinks you can't messed up our class. We were in the middle of practicing. Please leave us, we can discuss next time."

 

The man says, "up to you.."

 

He walk back and stop at the door.

 

"Bring that lady also.."

 

Sehun said, "What??"

 

Suho resistant Sehun from futher anger.

 

Suho reply, "Yes, I'll uncle"

 

"Why you stop me? You not even pity of Luhan? Or you blind?", Sehun said.

 

Suho says, "What are you doing just enhances the situation"

 

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN? He is our friend! Are you... know him?"

 

"Not actually..."

 

I add, "Then why? Luhan.., do you him?"

 

Luhan keep in silent.We all asking a same question over and over again.

 

"Are you okay?"

 

"Who's the man?"

 

"You okay?"

 

Luhan looked us and says, "I'm okay, don't worry. Don't ask me again, I'm tired. I just want a space, can I go for walk a few minute?"

Suho give permission to smile sign.

Suho P.O.V.

 

suho2.jpg?w=510

 

Yeah, right. The old is Luhan's father. For your information, his father had has own company. Which means Luhan came from a rich family. Though his family is rich, I still pity of him. I know all he doing in the bar just to release everything.

 

He too lonely.. his mum dead when he was 8 years old. It's difficult to understand him because .... we not had such exprience like him.

 

I guess it's 30 minutes already. I've to stop this practice and find Luhan. Apparently this incident had just happened, I guess he could not go far... 

 

"I think we should stop practicing. We meet tomorrow", I said.

 

"Oh.. finally"

 

"I feel so thirsty"

 

"Kris, please lock the door before you leave." I give an intruction while throwing keys at him.

 

"Wait..", says Sehun.

 

I replied, "yes?"

 

"You don't answer me yet. Who is the man?", he said.

 

"He.. don't worry. When the times came, I'll tell you. I promise will tell you everthing..", I told him with confidence.

 

He looks down.. maybe he still worry. "okay", he said.

 

Without waiting anymore, I walked out to find Luhan. I'm sure he was in the place.. I know where is it.. My guess exactly right!

 

No other place will he go when sad came in his heart. a hard bench quite obsolete. Place that will remind his memories and ... at there too, I know a little boy who is very strange ...

 

"Luhan...", I calling him.

 

"You again, stangers.", he put a smile on his face. 

 

I return his smile and said,"You never change, weird boy."

 

He looked at the tree and smile.

 

"I'm sure you remember about the tree.", he said.

 

"I never forgot.... you're the one that use to play with me first. But until that days... You refuse.."

 

"Don't recall the memories. It's me sad.", he said.

 

I replied, "It's good if you still thinks that. Bad memories not good to recall. Forgot everythings.. Just try to start a new life.., meet your father.. and try to talk about our dreams"

 

He said, "Do I have to do it..? Will he understands..?"

 

"He will..."

 

"You never understand me... please leave me alone..", he said while grasping his hand.

"fine.. but before I leave I want tell you something.."

"what is it?"

"You're the one who never understand me,, the longer I know you, the more you change. I think .. strange boy is gone .. sorry if I had to say that ... Luhan, please don't come to practice if you still do not understand my dreams.", I said it gently and walk leave him alone there.

I know he must be shocked what just I said. I never said something harsh like that. Luhan.. I don't think I should apologize..

You.. make me sick. You would never understand me....