desprated promised

Don't hurt me again hyung

Luhan P.O.V

I think in this time he has wake up. I do not know why i di that to him last night , but i'ts not my fault because i'm too drunk last night , and it is fault too because being too weak . I walk through his room to see is him okay or not . 

I slowly push the door of his room to see he have wake or not . Whatt ?? Why is he not here ?? I'm wondering where he is ? I looked into the bathroom in his room , but he isn't there too . i've become panicked . i'm worries if he tell any other member what i had done to him last night . I have to find him quickly before he tell somebody .

I go out of my home , and go to the park near my house and like i guest , he is there . He sit on the craddle without swing it while stared at nothing.I hope  I not hurt him a lot. I'm worried if he getting sick and the other member will know what i had done.

I take a few step/gonear him and sit on the craddle beside him.I want to say sorry about what i had do to him . But before i even want to open my mouth , he quickly cut my words and say

''I'm not blame 100% over you for what had happen last night because it's is my fault too cause i can't defend myself from a DRUNKER '' . it's a furious day that i've ever had , his words have stabbed me strongly . i've feel hurt at my chest .

'' That is your fault too cause not lock your door while you sleeping , Even the robber can sneak into your room , much less do I , the owner of this house '' i've just to reply what he said to me early and I've realize he started to cry . His tears go down at his pretty face and that make me feel guilty .

 

''Ok , Ok , I confess this is permanently my fault . Sehun ? do you have tell anybody about what happened to us early ? '' I ask him for a confirmation . 

''Hey hyung ! that is just what you think right now ?! you just worried if your other member know what actually
 you had done to me ?! You such a Hyung !! '' He yelled at me while crying and that make my felt more guilty . 

"Alright Sehun,let's settled up this thing. I am sorry .I will do anything for what you want and I will take good care of you . Just please don't tell anybody about this . And I will take a responsibilty for what i've done to you ,'' 

 

"I've had no choice but to believe you. I will not talk about this again and i hope you do so what you just promise.PROMISE??"

"Sure I will said PROMISE!."

 

____________________________________________________________________________________Just this for this chapter, the next chapter will be the "Broken Promised " with sehun and Luhan
please subscribe and leave the comment. ^_^ ..