Memories

Don't hurt me again hyung

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSlJMsyP4lbKhjwpkh5LvF

*Flashback

 

Narrator P.O.V

Laughter boomed the child with his mother. Emergence from the bench. Yes, that Luhan with his mother. They are the norm along there. However, this time his mom smiling face more hypocrisy. 

 

The little boy began to ask, "Mom, why are seldom return home mom lately? you very busy?"

 

Her mother did not answer as she was thinking of something.

 

The little boy seems so hungry for answers. "M-Mom?"

 

"U-Uh? What you said just now ...?", His mother woke up from dreaming.

 

The little boy want to repeat again but there's a voice emerged from the back.

 

"Mother, where you go? You don't look after me for two days." The voice get all his attention now. Without waiting anymore, the little boy immediately turned face back. Yes, that is Suho. Luhan's cousin.

 

"I'm not going anywhere. I'm just too busy.", The mother of the little boy replied. Questions began to play on the minds of the little child.

 

The little boy trying to ask, "Mom?"

 

"Uh, I almost forgot. Son, this Suho. Suho, this is my son, Luhan," my Mom said.

 

"Omo, forgot to introduce myself. Hey, I'm Suho. If you want to know, we actually cousins ​​but we rarely meet because i'n not well enough.", The young boy said as he reached out his hand.

 

"Who are you calling my mom 'mom'?", The little boy started to get angry.

 

"Dear, it's no manners saying like that. He is an orphan. Let he consider me as his mother," mother persuaded.

 

"Uh, I'm sorry if you don't like me calling your mom 'mom'.", The young man began to feel regret.

 

"No need to apologize. Tiny thing. Dear, shakes hand with him", due to the mother asked, he shook hands with the young man. But he withdrew his hand with speed, and showing an angry expression.

 

"I hope that you both can be friends"

 

Yes, the little boy really want to make friends but he may not be ready ....

 

"I need to go somewhere.. you two, please don't go anywhere. I promise, it won't be long", his mom said.

 

"Okay", Suho said.

 

Luhan just keep in silent.

 

Suho try to near him. He sit besides him and began to start talks. "I'm sorry, i'm not good enough to call your mom like that"

"Yes. You can't even thinks she as your mom! Not hoping either!", Luhan still mad.

 

"U-Uh..", Suho can't say anything. He looks so down.

 

5 minutes without a sound except for a wind.....

 

Suho try again to start topic. Hope that will make him okay, "Do you like candy?". Luhan still in his mood.

 

Suho take out a lot of candy from his pocket, "Here, have some."

 

Luhan throw the candy. Suho was so shocked. Suho ran to catch the candy but it's too late. The candy was fell in the ground. He started to cry.

 

"Ahhh.. aaa, it's my candy.", Suho wipe tears by hand. The young boy's nose began to form water. A dirty water. Luhan laugh.

 

"You looks so ugly went you cry.. haha", Luhan said while laughing.

Suho cried hardly."It's my dinner. Then, this night.. i can't eat... " Suho wipe his nose and tear again and again.
Luhan laugh even more.

 

Luhan stand up and walk straightly. Suho cried disregarded stronger. He held firmly candy pound even if it dirty. 

 

"Here your candy. I buy you a new one and it's bigger than that", Luhan come back with candy in hand.

 

Suho stop crying. That things are so surprised. Suho look Luhan's face. I think he can see the true sweetness of Luhan.

"This is for me?"

"Yes, stop crying. You will make me laugh more"

 

He wipe all of his tears and take the candy. "You are kind! You are my bestfriend!" Suho hug Luhan. Luhan was so shocked. He never have a friend. So, he don't know how great to have a friend.

 

"But it's my face looks so ugly?"

 

"Yes, it's is. It's looks like elephant. So ugly", he show his tongue, a sign mocking.

 

"You .. arghh! come back here. i want to punch you!"

 

"Try if you can.., elephant!" He mocking again.

 

Luhan run under a tree not far from there. And Suho pounds trying to catch. Without realizing it, they were become more close..... What a cute relationship ^_^