Family

There Is No Such Thing as 'Coincidence'[EDITING IN PROGRESS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

60 Seconds-- Kim Sunggyu

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GyDXG5897kU

 

“Hyung,” Junsu passed Yunho a stack of papers.

“Thanks Su.” Yunho said as he skimmed through the words. Junsu nodded once before going out of Yunho’s office. Yunho flipped through pages after pages, hoping to find the answer. As if God answered his prayers, he finally found what he was looking for.

*So he really is their son..*

 

++

“Is it the truth?” Baekhyun repeated and Mr and Mrs Do looked at each other. “Tell me! I really want to know the truth. I want my parents back.”

“We are not sure ourselves but we suspect you are our son, my baby Baekhyun.” Mrs Do said. “You being kidnapped, your chain, everything is too much of a coincidence.”

“He is your son, Jungah.” Another voice coming from Mr Do’s laptop spoke and everyone went to it. “Yo.” Yunho did a peace sign. “I’ve pulled all my resources and I found you your son, Byun Baekhyun.”

Baekhyun touch his chain and looked at Mrs Do. “I’m so happy, I’m so happy that I am your child. Every day I long to find the both of you. The Byuns only took me in for show. In fact they abused me.” Baekhyun whispered.

“We may not be so sure you are our child so-”

“Let’s do it. Let’s go for a DNA test.” Baekhyun cut Mr Do off. “I will do anything to find out if you are my parents or not.”

“So will we. We will do anything to find out if you are our son.” Mrs Do hugged Baekhyun and he gladly hugged her back.

“Thank you, Yunho. I really owe you a lot this time.” Mrs Do thanked Yunho.

“It’s nothing. I mean I’m sure Youngil and Kyungsoo will get married and soon we will be a family and what are family for, right?” He grinned. “Oh, just get a few strands of your hairs and mail it to me. I will get Yoochun to help you get the DNA results as soon as possible.”

“Thank you Yunho. We really owe you a lot this time.” Mr Do said but Yunho waved it off.

“Like I said, it is nothing so don’t think too much about it. I also did it for Baekhyun. He is like my brother and I want him to be happy. If I knew he was kidnapped and he wanted to find his real family, I would have done it from the start.”

“Thank you hyung.”

 

++

A few days later~

 

“Good morning omma!” D.O kissed his mother’s cheeks when he came down for breakfast.

“Morning ommunim.” You grinned a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter