An afternoon at the beach

There Is No Such Thing as 'Coincidence'[EDITING IN PROGRESS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Bubibu- A Pink

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-wfC5lX7nVc

 

 

EXO brought you to their van and you looked at them. Two vans and one you. Which one should you go in? EXO-M and EXO-K will definitely be riding in their groups and they looked at you, waiting for you to make your decisions as to who you will ride with. Everyone in the gang society would like to even talk to you. This is how famous you are, and EXO hoped to have the same privilege. They hopefully looked at you, hoping you will pick them. You sighed and thought.

 

*Damn you oppa, why can't you buy me a car so I do not have to choose between the two of them.* You looked at EXO-M.

 

"I take the ride together with you guys to the place we are going." You told them and they celebrate while EXO-K sulked. "However, I'll be riding back with EXO-K. Sounds fair enough?" You asked them.

 

"Sounds good to me." Both teams agreed and you smiled.

 

You went into EXO-M's van and sat in between Luhan and Lay. It was a bit awkward as you are still not familiar with the rest but Luhan tried to make small talks with you and you tried to bring Lay into the conversation so that he would not get left out. Soon, the three of you started talking about yourself and interesting stories. The other four soon joined into the conversation and you guys talked like you had known each other for a long time. You were comfortable around them and that surprised you. EXO was not like how L.Joe described. EXO is extremely loyal, like any other gang and three things they will always protect is the respect for women, family and friends. You get to know more about EXO-M and the used-to-be awkward atmosphere turned into a night market instead where they played around and everyone was fighting to speak.

 

The seven of you soon reached and you saw it was the beach.

 

"We figure out since tomorrow is a Saturday we could have fun without worry about school." Xiumin explained their decision.

 

EXO-K soon arrived and all of you changed into your swimming outfits. You bought a bikini at a shop there. The bikini was not very revealing but at the same time, it showed off your wonderful body. You finished changing and went to the beach. You saw EXO were already playing around and you smiled that the lovely family scene in front o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter