Nom Nom.. I can't think of a title ;(

There Is No Such Thing as 'Coincidence'[EDITING IN PROGRESS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Warrior- B.A.P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5tLooPlf2Sw

 

*Why Infinite? Why them?* You collapsed on the floor, crying. D.O. came into your room and hugged you.

"Shh, it's going to be okay. They will not hurt you. We will not let them." He whispered into your ear. You sobbed harder and hugged him tighter. He kissed your hair and your back, hoping you will come down. "I don't know why they want to hurt us again since that day but we won't let them. You have to be strong. You need to be there to lead us." He said. You managed to nod but did not stop crying.

*I'm sorry..* You thought, remembering what happened.

 

++

Sunggyu slammed the door opened as he went in. "Hyung.." Sungjong tried to calm him down.

"What?!" He snapped and Sungjong hid behind Hoya in fear.

"Sunggyu-ah, just relax okay? Minah noona won't want you to be like this.." Woohyun tried to calm his best friend down. Sunggyu ignored them and went to his room, slamming his door shut. He sat on his bed and buried his face in his hands.

*I'm sorry..* His tears threatened to fall as he remembered what happened.

"What can we do?" Dongwoo sighed. 

"There is nothing we can do." Sungyeol told him.

"There is." Hoya said and his friends looked at him. "The only way to lessen his pain is to kill them all."

 

++

You tossed around in bed, cold sweat forming on your forehead. "It's not me." You mumbled as you dreamt about the same dream, the same nightmare. "Aniya! Unnie!!" You screamed but did not wake up. However, your screaming woke Kris up. He rushed into your room and shook your shoulders.

"Youngil-ah, it's just a dream. Wake up!" He said.

"Mianhae.." You cried. Kris softened and wiped your tears away. You slowly opened your eyes and saw Kris looking at you. You threw your arms around his neck and whimpered.

"Oppa.. I.." You whispered but Kris cut you off.

"Shh, I know, I know. It's alright. Everything is over now. It was not your fault. It never was. It was just bad luck.." He your back, soothing you.

"They are here for revenge.." You whispered.

 

++

You had no mood the next day but still went to school. EXO was worried about you and you were worried about Infinite and an injured Baekhyun. They brought Baekhyun to the hospital and you were little relief when the doctor said that only his hand was broken. Other than that, no major injuries.

You sighed and gloomy walked to your locker. "Hey ." You heard someone said but you ignored it. "I'm talking to you, ." Someone shoved you and you looked at that person emotionessly.

"What do you want, Hyemi and Taewoon?" You sighed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter