EXO-K

There Is No Such Thing as 'Coincidence'[EDITING IN PROGRESS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Into your world- EXO-K

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ocnoqyOguVY

 

 

 

 

"Hyung, do we really have to go to school?" Kai whined to D.O.

 

"It's Suho hyung's orders." D.O. explained.

 

"School is fun hyung." Sehun patted Kai on his back.

 

"Yea! We will get to meet new people and get to make new friends." Baekhyun agreed.

 

"Where is Suho hyung anyway?" Chanyeol asked. EXO was waiting outside of the dorm for Suho to come out so he can drive them to school. They all have their driver's license but they were just too lazy to drive. Suho soon came down and they went to school. EXO soon reached the school.

 

*I must say it is pretty nice. At least it does not look run down. It should not be anyway, after all TOP academy is a prestige school owned mostly by DBSK hyungs and they asked us to come here to look after their territory. The territories are actually not ours. We are just in charge of it. The real owners are DBSK. DBSK is Seoul's number one gang and no one dares to go against them. We, being their hoobaes also are at the advantage. As for the girl gangs, SNSD noonas is number 1 in Seoul as well.* D.O. thought to himself.  

 

Suho parked the car and the six heavenly handsome guys stepped out of the car. When they set foot on the ground, all those around them were mesmerized by their looks and charisma.

 

"Let's go guys." Suho said and he walked in front of the rest. When they stepped into the school, everyone in the hallway gave way to them and they could not stop staring at them. EXO soon reached the office and they got their schedules, lockers and the school map.

 

"Let us go to our classes. We'll meet in the lunch room later." Suho instructed and they nodded in consent. When they went out of the offices, the girls started screaming in joy and spazzing out. Guess there is going to be another group of kingkas in this school.

 

The boys spilt into the groups, the seniors and the juniors. The seniors had Suho, Chanyeol and Baekhyun in it. The juniors had D.O., Kai and Sehun. Screams continued as the guys walked down the hallway to their classes.

 

"This is my class." D.O. told Kai and Sehun before going in. Kai and Sehun has the same class together. A group of screaming girls left with Kai and Sehun while a couple stayed outside as they watched D.O. went into the classroom. The class fell into total silence the moment they saw D.O. As for D.O., he appreciated the silence and looked around when someone caught his eye. A girl with long wavy brown hair and big brown eyes was looking at him with the same expression as everyone else was: shock.

 

*It is her. The girl from the day before, Jung Youngil..* D.O. thought as he could not keep his eyes away from you. He had not forgotten your name since the moment you saw h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter