Planning

There Is No Such Thing as 'Coincidence'[EDITING IN PROGRESS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Arteries-- Fahrenheit

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_69TD-hYwaw

 

“What are you doing here?” Yuhno asked when he opened the door and saw D.O. and you. The both of you went into his dorm and sat on the sofa.

“Omma and appa are here and they demanded that I have to marry Baekie next Saturday and when I refused, they wanted to bring me back to Sydney.” You explained as Yunho took a seat opposite D.O. and you.

“Kris hyung and the rest helped us while we ran out of the house.

“I guess it is time for your parents to step in.” Yunho told D.O. and D.O. nodded.

“Ommunim and abunim? What have they got to do with this?” You asked them.

*Should I tell her the truth? But if it is possible, I do not want her to know anything. I do not want her to go through something she does not deserve to.* Yunho thought as D.O. looked at him, wanting him to explain.

“Mr and Mrs Do are richer than omma and appa. They have hotels, restaurants, casinos and resorts all over the world and they are very influential. I think if they step in and omma and appa knows who Kyungsoo’s parents are, they will approve of your relationship. What omma and appa wants are money, power and fame. I guess you know that by now.”

“Will they really agree to our relationship if ommunim and abunim step in?” You asked and Yunho nodded.

“I say 99% yes. If the both of you get married, then they will be in laws, a part of their family and everyone will know.”

“Then I agree. I do not care what method it takes. As long as I get to marry Kyungie. But.. I’m afraid that your parents will not agree to this plan.” You told D.O. sadly.

“Don’t be silly. Omma and appa loves you and I believe they will agree to this plan. Money, fame and power are not important to my parents. What they want is a loving and warm family and they are willing to give up everything for that. Like how they wish it is possible for them to give up everything just to know that my hyung is still alive.”

“Your hyung? You have an older brother?!” Yunho and you exclaimed.

“He was kidnapped when he was three years old and when I was two. Omma only accidentally talked about him once and that was when I know I had an older brother. If I can, I will rip the kidnapper and the master mind to shreds.” He shook in anger and clenched his fist tightly.

“You will find him. Ommunim, abunim and you are such great people and you guys do not deserve this.” You placed your hand over his clenched fist and D.O. relaxed a little.

“What is your brother’s name?” Yunho asked D.O.

“Do Baekhyun.” Another voice said and the three of you turned towards the voice.

“Omma! Appa! What are you doing here?” D.O. went to his parents.

“We met outside and they wanted to see hyung.” Changmin said.

“We have been trying to find him for 17 years without avail. You have one of the biggest resources in the world. Can you please help us?” Mr Do asked Yunho.

“Of course, anything for my good friends. Can you tell me everything abo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter