Marriage?!

There Is No Such Thing as 'Coincidence'[EDITING IN PROGRESS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You raise me up-- Park Ji Min (I totally love her. She deserves to win Kpop Star ^^)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MTkqbrKmtrE

 

"Wake up~~" You felt someone pulling you up from your bed and you shoved the person away before snuggling into your warm bed again. You felt the tug again and this time you pushed the person until he fell to the floor. "Aish! I'm going to get help." The person, who sounded a lot like Tao, went out of the room. You sighed at the peace you received and was about to go back to sleep again when your door slammed opened.

"Get out of the bed, woman! Or I will destroy all of your credit cards and make sure you won't shop for a month!" An awfully familiar voice greeted you. Your eyes flew opened and looked at your intruder.

"OH.MY.GOD. BoA unnie!!!" You ran to BoA and squeezed the living lights out of her.

"Hey saeng." She patted your head. \

"You mean sister-in-law?" You and she blushed a deep shade of red. Yup, Kwon BoA is Jung Yunho's fiancee.

"Aish.. let's just faster go downstairs. I have an announcement to make. Joohyun is also waiting for you." She told you.

"Seohyun unnie is here too??!" You exclaimed in excitement.

"Yea yea, hurry up." She impatiently pushed you into your bathroom to wash up. Seohyun, also known as Seo Joohyun, is the younger step-sister of BoA but they are like twin sisters instead.

You quickly washed up and headed down stairs. You saw BoA and Seohyun talking to EXO, except for Baekhyun because he went abroad to visit his parents. You went to them while shouting "Hyunnie unnie". Seohyun stood up and went to you, engulfing you in a hug.

"I missed you so much." The both of you said and sync and laughed. Seohyun and BoA helped you a lot when you first learn how to fight so the three of you got close. You've never seen them ever since you left SM.

"Breakfast's ready!" D.O. announced. Halfway through the meal, Yunho decided to popped in and have breakfast as well. After the hearty breakfast, BoA stood up and cleared .

"Everyone, packed your stuff. We are going on a holiday!" She clapped her hands in glee.

"Mwoh?! Holiday?!" EXO exclaimed.

"Yea.. actually it's because Youngil and I need to see our parents because they have something important to tell us and since it's the one-week holiday, why not go and enjoy? Plus I bet all of you will mop around if Youngil isn't here. So go, pack your bags. We are going to our parents hotel in Sydney. Oh and Youngil, Eunjung and Mieun is also coming." Yunho told them and they rushed to their rooms to pack their bags. Well, everyone except for you.

"Oppa," You tugged on his shirt. "Why do we suddenly have to see omma and appa? Are they not feeling well?" You asked. You have this feeling that something big is going to happen and you are not going to like it at all.

"You have the feeling that something happened right?" He asked you and you nodded. Every time you meet your parents, they will want you to do something you don't like and which will only benefit them. "It's alright. Oppa will protect you." He hugged you tightly. He too have the feeling that something might happened. You let go of him and went to pack your stuff.

 

++

"We are in Sydney!" EXO shouted in excitement while the rest laughed at them. Yunho led the rest into his parent's hotel. The cool air greeted you as the door to the hotel opened. The manager saw him and gasped.

"Young master! Missy!" The manager bowed to Yunho and you. "Ahjumma." Yunho and you hugged her. She was like a mother to you.

"We are here to check in." Yunho told her and went to the counter with her. You followed Yunho while the rest sat down on the sofas in the lobby. Every staff bowed to Yunho and you and you bowed back.

"Oppa, when must we see omma and appa?" You asked him.

"After we check in. They are already at the restaurant." He informed you and you nodded. After checking in, Yunho passed the keys to groups of people who are staying together in a room. Mieun, Eunjung and you shared a room.

"Wah!! The view is spectacular!" Eunjung ran to the window and look down at the scenery. Below is the beach and sea and further down is a town opposite.

"I want the middle bed!" Mieun ran to the middle bed and dive into it, resting her tired body on the soft, inviting bed.

"I'm taking this one then." Eunjung took the bed closest to the window.

"Wow, there's still so much choices left! Hmm let's see. Oh how about I take the one closet to the wall?" You said sarcastically and lied on the bed.

"Come on, let's go to the beach!" Mieun and Eunjung pulled you up to your feet.

"Okay but I'll have to join you guys later okay? I need to see my parents." You told them as you went out of your room.

"We'll see you later!" You heard them shout after you before the door closed, silencing all noises. You made your way down to the 15th floor, where your parents favourite Japanese restaurant is at. The waitress immediately recognized you and greeted you before leading you to where your parents are seat at.

"Omma! Appa!" You went to them and hugged them.

"Aigoo.. our princess have finally arrived." Mr Jung said.

"How are you? Have you been doing well? Is your brother taking c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter