Angels

Forever in My Heart

 

You: An angel... What.. where am I? Am I in heaven??
Leeteuk: Welcome, ______.
 
You looked around and saw five angels. The one is Leeteuk, and the rest were Siwon, Eunhyuk, Donghae and Sungmin. You tried rubbing your eyes, but it seems like they are real.
 
You: Angels.. so beautiful.. and handsome.. Tell me.. where am I?
Siwon: We've been observing you for a long time now, _____.
You: You are? Am I already dead?!
Donghae: Aniya, ____. You have to make a choice first before concluding that way.
Sungmin: You're so pretty. And I can't believe you've grown.
You: So.. you are all my guardian angels?? *shocked*
Eunhyuk: You got that right! But anyway, you have to choose whether you would stay here or you'll go back to Earth.
 
You: What the.. am I in Mars??!!
Leeteuk: Hahaha, you're so funny! *laughs*
You: So.. I have to choose between life and death? That's easy. I want to live, you know! I wanted to get married and grow old with my Yesung first.
 
Donghae: But here's the thing. If you choose death, you would be here with us and you'll be able to watch them all the time. They would never forget who you are and how you've been a part of them.
You: Eh? Of course they won't. And I'm dead when I choose that one. So what's the point?
Sungmin: But if you choose to live, there would be a consequence. That is, you would be given another chance to live on Earth.
Siwon: Two guys are out there waiting for you. And the memories of you and the person you love will be erased. You would forget who he is, but he will remember you.
 
You: [This is tough] Eh.. but.. do I still have other options?
Eunhyuk: You have to make a choice.. Time is running. What do you want, be remembered or forget?
You: Angels, I would choose Yesung. I might forget about him, my mind will, but in my heart, he's always with me. Forever. I wouldn't forget the way he made me feel. It's not yet my time, I'm sure. I still want to love him and have an awesome future with him. Even if it means giving Kyuhyun a chance. I've been so mean to him. I want to be a good girl. I don't want to die yet. Thanks angels, for guiding me. Time will determine when I will come back.
 
You hugged each of the angels and they did the same.
 
Leeteuk: Very well said, ____. You've made a right choice. *smiles*
 
And you went back to reality. :)