Face-Off

Forever in My Heart

 

You were rushed to the hospital that time. Yesung and Kyuhyun were there and they called your parents. The two guys met and their first meeting was not so good.
 
Yesung: *grabs kyu's shirt* DAMN YOU! You're the reason why she got into an accident! If it weren't for what you did, she wouldn't try breaking up with me! *punches him*
 
Kyuhyun punched him back and showed his evil smirk.
 
Kyuhyun: *smirks* Is that all you can do? Fight with me? Think first. Do you really think this would even turn back time? Will punching me make _____ wake up?
 
Yesung stopped and let him go. Your parents arrived.
 
Your Dad: What's going on here?! And who are you? *looks at yesung*
Yesung: *bows* Kim Jongwoon.
Your Dad: What's your relationship with my daughter?
Yesung: To be honest, sir. I'm her boyfriend.
Your Dad: *shocked* What are you saying?! Kyuhyun and her are already dating!
Yesung: I know sir. We kept it as a secret so I'm so sorry. *bows 90 degrees* But sir, I love her. I really do.
Your Mom: [This guy is honest.] Since when did you had a relationship with her?
Yesung: A few days ago, Mam.
Your Mom: I'm sorry to say this, but I do not approve of your relationship YET.
Yesung: May I know why, Mam?
Your Mom: We don't know you yet. Unlike Kyuhyun. We always do background check to her suitors.
Yesung: If that's the case, then please do it. I would do everything just to be with her.
Kyuhyun: Ya. I love ____ too. And I won't lose to you.
 
Yesung and Kyuhyun almost punched each other's face when your dad stopped them.
 
Your Dad: Stop it you two. We're in the hospital. Do you think she would be happy seeing you fighting over her?! Since you both love her, I'll be giving you both a challenge.