Don't Forget

Forever in My Heart

 

Doctor: Of course she will. But for now, lets now persuade her from thinking too much since she just woke up from coma. I have to go. *bows*
 
Yesung cried upon hearing that. The one he loves the most doesn't remember him anymore.
 
Kyuhyun: Ya, get a hold of yourself. She would remember you, but not now.
Yesung: *stares at you why you're sleeping* With every single day, it won't go away The way I feel about you And when it's said and done, you're the only one And I can't regret you, so I can't forget you..
But how come you've forgotten about me?
Kyuhyun: It's not her fault. I'm sure she doesn't even want to forget such things. What if everyday, you visit her and remind her of the things you used to do?
Yesung: Well.. back then I used to sneak into her room and sing her a song that I composed for her.. and I would wake her up with a kiss.
Kyuhyun: I know it's awkward to say this to a rival, but don't give up on her. Show yourself to her. Maybe some time, she would remember what you two had.
 
Yesung: I'm trying not to. But the fact that she doesn't remember a thing hurts.
Kyuhyun: Are you stupid? So you're just gonna give up on her?
Yesung: I won't.. but I can't handle the pain.
Kyuhyun: If you really love her, then do something about it. Unless you want me to get married to her.
 
Yesung went outside and started to cry once again. He thinks that with the amnesia you have, you won't be able to choose him. Now that he's rich, and he has the chance, there comes a time when
he really wanted to give up.
 
Yesung: _____, did you forget everything? Me, Us, and the memories? Was I too much that you can't handle me anymore? You can try to forget but, in the back of your mind you keep remembering, and cant lose it. No matter how hard you try.
I guess I had to rely on that. The mind may forget, but in your heart.. I know you still love me.
 
As the song plays on the radio, Yesung cried his heart out, until he became numb.
 
While in your room..
 
Kyuhyun: This is a perfect moment, for me to have you. Since you don't remember Yesung anymore.. But all of the sudden, I don't want to take advantage of the situation because if it weren't for
your amnesia, you would still pick him. I keep on dreaming about you all the time, _____. why do you haunt me, I try to move on without any prevail. 
I love you to the deepest darkest depths of my heart and soul. I'm sorry if I cant get over you... Even if I know you're in love with someone else.
 
You woke up once again from a deep slumber, seeing him cry.
 
You: Kyuhyun-ah, what's wrong?
Kyuhyun: You're.. awake.. *removes the tears* Nothing, I'm just happy because you finally woke up..
You: I too am happy because you've waited for me.. *smiles* I heard that I had a partial amnesia.. but it's all good since I haven't forgotten you and my family..
Kyuhyun: But you've forgotten about Yesung.
You: I can't recall anything about him..
Kyuhyun: But he is your boyfriend.
You: He is?
Kyuhyun: But don't think so hard, _____.
You: *hugs him* Don't worry, I won't.
Kyuhyun: I apologize for being too aggressive to you last time.. That kiss..
You: I remember that. Don't worry, I'm no longer mad anymore.
 
You and Kyuhyun started to have a good friendship, while Yesung was still lonely..